Phoebe Court #17 Micks dungers are too tight to mention, nearly let her daughter drown all for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the confidence is sickening 😂

She’s a full time working mum you know? She needs this spa day to get away from scooter and coriander because self care huns. Don’t feel guilty mamas for taking time for you MAMA. But do feel guilty if you can’t do this like me because you’re all paupers mama. Going home to jumbo after he’s making a 16 course curry for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anybody else go check Instagram before coming on here because you want the full affect of seeing whatever Mick posts for yourself before reading about it? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Having that much of a wonderful time at the spa she’s sat putting aff links on Insta 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Having that much of a wonderful time at the spa she’s sat putting aff links on Insta 😂😂😂

Mad isn’t she. It’s the perfect time to have a day away from SM, read a book, etc. but she’s trying to make money. The desperation is mortifying.

Reactions: 10
I’m not about body shaming and I’m a plus size lady but my god. She looks tit in a bikini. I’m surprised she doesn’t lose more followers?! Given the current climate it’s depressing someone can just off the cuff afford spa days and holiday. And for what ?! She has no talent and doesn’t work hard!

ALSO. And I’m sorry to rant but the way she talks about wearing DMs and a dress a tights like she’s the coolest person on the planet and the only one who has ever done this. Well. It makes me want to burn my DMs

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.