Phoebe Court #16 Tikka tits, clothes don’t fit- Mick is fine cos she thinks she’s lit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which part of her Anatomy is she referring to? Could be vag or tits😂
IMG_20220218_150020.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she need 2 bikinis for a spa day?
Imagine all the selfies & possible reels we are going to get tomorrow!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yay!! The excitement for another set of posing in swimwear, loving herself, scrunch faces at the spa!! Can't wait for the justification she has, like I had to mind my OWN kids on holiday so it wasn't a holiday, then the R hit and I tried to throw scooter into school anyway but it backfired, then it's half term and my OWN kids are just like living in MY house.
But this too shall pass....at the spa, you got this mama *fist pump*
How will Herbert survive without the TITS!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ. Stop dressing yourself like a bleeping fat oversized toddler. She's trying SO hard to be like cool and funky. She's not. Nor will she be. She looks like she's fallen over in the cbeebies wardrobe department.

That and her stupid smug face on her stupid fat head. Like a microwaved donut.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Feebz hun, don't know if anyones told you, but your AD's are not the one. They don't come naturally to you and they're just, we'll, tit. Time to give them up. Blink blink.

Reactions: 9
Feebz hun, don't know if anyones told you, but your AD's are not the one. They don't come naturally to you and they're just, we'll, tit. Time to give them up. Blink blink.
She goes blinky when she's telling lies

Reactions: 7
She's also started copying Katie Ellison who always let's us know when an add break comes up. In fact she copied her word for word on this latest ad break intro.

Feebs is literally taking any ad going... It'll be bin bags and toothpaste next 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys I feel so lucky to be alive today. After knowing this storm was on its way, I decided the only way to survive it was if I came onto Instagram to see feebs tips on staying alive in the storm. I was hoping for an emergency kit that she was gifted Including a rope and some plasters (gender neutral obviously) incase you happened to be hit in the head with a tile. She didn't, but somehow I still managed to stay alive and not have to spend a penny. I'm going on holiday next month but luckily she did share tips on holidaying with kids so least I know how to keep them alive and entertained there. Thanks feebs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope she doesn’t think recycling her marigolds means she lives the perfect eco friendly life when she eats enough food for 4 people.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ. Stop dressing yourself like a bleeping fat oversized toddler. She's trying SO hard to be like cool and funky. She's not. Nor will she be. She looks like she's fallen over in the cbeebies wardrobe department.

You win the internet today 😂😂😂 bleeping fat oversized toddler I am done 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

MICROWAVED DONUT!!
I just almost choked on my wine
🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.