Phoebe Court #16 Tikka tits, clothes don’t fit- Mick is fine cos she thinks she’s lit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s actually done a reel celebrating the fact she’s got dressed today??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That wallpaper 😆😆 my mum had that in the 90s. They may have money to throw around but that house is a state. The TV in the purple room is literally hanging off wonky on a random corner wall. She has no style at all

Reactions: 4
I think I’d pay good money to see Big Tits Jim’s reactions to her reels 😁

edit - oops sorry, I didnt mean reels, I meant ‘work’ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure coming up will be “loads of you have been asking where this shirt is from. Here’s the link”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
4F46494C-1B24-474D-AC65-763548A7DD0F.png
A “fashion” reel ✅
Smug superior face ✅

thanks for starting my weekend off right Mick you great big pink prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Our Feebs working hard this morning! Who’s looking after the kids whilst she works*

*fucks about on Instagram!

Reactions: 6
Shirt of dreams 🤢

View attachment 1070928

The pic for the reel on her grid. She obvs thinks she looks cute 😂
She looks like a bleep. As usual. Why does she scrunch her face up, she goes from 70 year old to 93 year old

I’m offended you don’t think what I do is work because I can do it so seamlessly whilst looking after 2 kids but absolutely NOT being a SAHM.
I just wanted to pop on and say do something for you, get dressed, brush your teeth (bit of a reach there) and make your hair look permanently wet/greasy
#dosomethingforyou #selflove #greatbiggingercunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she never brush her hair?? I assume its wet here but most of the time it looks crunchy! Like the over done '90s mouse look.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.