Phoebe Court #16 Tikka tits, clothes don’t fit- Mick is fine cos she thinks she’s lit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @reCAPTCHA (moi!) for the title.

Smugnall is is off with Tubby Jim and the herbs, for their holibobs. We can’t wait for a whole thread of snarking on her hideous swimwear, Mick putting on another 3 stone, and her general showing off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It was actually this one that had the most likes 😬😬
(I went to do the new thread then realised you had lol)

A2ADCDD2-3202-47FD-BA91-9A0DA1F45AF3.png

Reactions: 2
Came here to find out the hotel, you tattlers never disapoint 😂
Also seen the weather, like 17 or 18 thats bloody freezing! No thanks, hotel looks ace though.
I don't think I've ever commented before but I do follow her, all I ever think is her face is sooooo freckley she looks like she has her head in one of those machines that checks for aging or sun damage, you know the ones it takes a black and white picture 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure in the height of summer it would be a lovely holiday. Now in January however, it looks thoroughly depressing!

Reactions: 14
These are the people who are yet to wear a winter coat and permanently live in sandals, shorts & T-shirts when everyone else is in winter attire.

The climate they’re in now must feel like flipping Hawaii to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just have a feeling the content we are going to get this week will be great!

801769A3-4C83-4846-80AF-96A539EB84A9.png

B4893079-09D7-476D-8EEB-AB462AA4051C.png

82C2E717-13BA-4567-8A9B-E129ECC20B27.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Cheap as chips for tikka tits(please let's call her that forever) as kids are both free....let's be honest because it's freezing February!! Maybe not as flushed for cash as she likes to seems. She wouldn't want to pay for H once he's too or half term prices.
Screenshot_20220130-123040~2.png

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Cheap as chips for tikka tits(please let's call her that forever) as kids are both free....let's be honest because it's freezing February!! Maybe not as flushed for cash as she likes to seems. She wouldn't want to pay for H once he's too or half term prices.
View attachment 1027311
she will be all inclusive and I think they have opted for a 2 bed family room. However it’s off season and term time so it won’t be much more than the price above.

Reactions: 5
Ok, just watched the first few stories today and straight away became enraged, then sad at the amount of food her kids are eating. First off, why a pre-breakfast snack? It is so wrong to have already set her kids up with poor eating habits with the type/amount of calories they are now used to eating. Food and body image and all connected with that can be so complex for some and to see her and her oh clearly so unhealthy and potentially setting her own kids up with a lifetime struggle with food and weight is hard to watch.

Reactions: 14
Yeah the pre breakfast snack isn’t something I do on holiday, maybe a bit brutal but if they’re hungry they’ll have to wait till 7am when breakfast opens. Nothing wrong with that imo 🤷🏽‍♀️ Their day revolves around food

Reactions: 7
Does she assume everyone seeing this will be seething with jealousy? So far we have seen that it’s cold and overcast and drinks from disposable plastic cups. Not my idea of a holiday! We are off a week today and I want my cocktails at the swim up bar and to look like cocktails! She might aswell be at Butlins!

Reactions: 23
I feel cold looking at her photos....and that little wiggle in the black bikini has finished me off today. She absolutely loves herself doesn't she. Iv never known anything like it, it's crazy how unhealthy she is. All that food and drink she will consume this week, she's a heart attack waiting to happen. Those poor kids.

Reactions: 20
Hang on. Love that Jimbo has booked them a twin room 😂 I guess they don’t sleep in the same bed at home though 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.