Phoebe Court #16 Tikka tits, clothes don’t fit- Mick is fine cos she thinks she’s lit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cannot stand that stupid scrunched up face shes started doing, you dont look cute hun you look like a constipated mr potato head who's overdosed on swan at breakfast.
and for the love of god just dry your hair, you dont have curly hair, you dont need to scrunch it with half a tin of mousse everyday...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's really trying to push up her engagement with all these question boxes

Reactions: 8
New thread title should just be something like

phoebe court: I’m not a stay at home mum. I just stay at home and am a mum

such a tough life she has

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion: Phoebe Court #17 curry nips and useless tips..Looking like a granny with my dungers up my fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Spotted a reel. Ran straight here. Did not disappoint.

There are just no words, sometimes.

D68E98F4-78B0-4BF9-9A91-B1895540CE4D.png
7F73F27F-7CFB-4C15-B34F-907101EE0D23.png
43CAD47C-503B-43CC-8EA0-80DCD9E821CA.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So she's preaching to people about turning lights off... Yet she's literally bought new clothes daily?
As if she needs to be turning lights off to save a few £

Reactions: 9
Oh wow she’s the gift that just keeps on giving today isn’t she?! 😁

that new jumpsuit thing is very... erm... bright!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, if that's Herbs room.. Is that just a loose mirror leaning against the wall?

Reactions: 3
Oh Mick, thanks for the distraction, got the electrician here, 4 year old refusing to put his pants on and Mr Swipe_Up is doing some DIY

Cup of tea & Mick doing a try on … perfect😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s the way she says “if this fit it would be amazing”
No.
It wouldn’t.

its absolutely hideous

Reactions: 13
1. YOUR BRA DOESN’T FIT YOU

7E524AC6-8E4D-4AD3-A70A-D7E55D0FD895.png

2. Absolutely bleeping gobsmacked that this vacuous bleep thinks getting dressed is a ‘thing’ people choose to do for themselves. I started work at 8 Phoebe love, actual work with actual people and responsibilities. I got dressed because that’s just what you do in the real world.

Reactions: 17
That isn’t Herbies room but regardless, if she has kids roaming free, it should be secured
Is that just a spare room? I lose count of the bedrooms 😂
Vespers is upstairs.
Theirs has dark blue walls.
Wasn't sure what herbies has and the other was full of shiy 😂

Reactions: 4
Is that just a spare room? I lose count of the bedrooms 😂
Vespers is upstairs.
Theirs has dark blue walls.
Wasn't sure what herbies has and the other was full of shiy 😂
I think he has light blue with stars? I could be wrong!

Reactions: 2
Sorry she is going on a spa when she came back from holiday last week 😤 so exhausting being on Instagram all day. That hideous scamp and dude item is designed with someone super slim, dark hair and tanned skin to wear.....not size 22 ginger freckle face!

Reactions: 14
So glad you turned that light off that one time Mick so you can afford to go flaunt your udders in a spa. You must be shattered after being at home for a week after your holiday...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.