Phoebe Court #15 Do your boobs hang low? I breastfeed don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filming yourself walking down the aisle of the plane doing a superman… bet she was a laughing stock

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Imagine walking round with your fist out, filming it. People would think you are gone in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh my goodness I have just cringed my head off at that video!! Imagine watching someone film themselves doing that!!
How sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly can you imagine being with someone that behaved like that. It’s so cringe 😂😂 doesn’t look very hot or sunny

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was just going to say it looks very similar to a hotel i’ve stayed at in Gran Canaria 😅

Reactions: 4
She literally booked that holiday just to do that cringe reel didn’t she 😂😂😂😂
I bet she’s had that planned for ages 🙈😂

It looks freezing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her ‘fml face’ because they made it?? She’s smiling….so why would she be saying ‘duck my life we made it?’. Makes no sense!! Unless I need to go to bed already 😂

Reactions: 15
Been on holiday for about 4 hours…already posting on insta 🙄 why do these people go on holiday to relax/spend time as a family/enjoy every monoment 🙄 to just spend as much time on their phones as they do at home!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.