Phoebe Court #15 Do your boobs hang low? I breastfeed don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The look like the sort of family you’d smell before you see them. Can you imagine seeing her sat around the pool, trotters out, casually gnawing on a swan leg while desperately offering a boob to any child within a 20 metre radius..
All inclusive tikka tits haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel for the hotel kitchen this week if they've booked All Inclusive. 🐷🐷

They'll be doing an unexpected additional mid-week food order that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it’s bad to speculate but she looks pregnant to me?! Her skin looks different (more radiant) and I dunno just something feels off

Reactions: 2
Would love to know Jim’s reaction to her travel outfit…

Jim, if you’re here - please come forward!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know what she’ll do at breakfast, get her 4 lunchbox’s out and make a buffet lunch for them and it will be a ‘top tip’ from her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I get irrational rage at the fact her kids are still in Christmas clothing in January 🤣

Reactions: 10
Well all I can say if its leeds Bradford she's flying from good luck! 😬 one of the windiest airports in the UK even when the gusts aren't 80mph! I've flown from there twice and vowed never again and it wasn't even stormy but still landed sideways just because of the cross wind😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone saying they think she will have another - poor jimbo having to knock her up again 'this too shall pass' but surely, she can't cope with pregnancy, she's so overweight and constantly out of breath. Not that she needs to listen to professionals of course, mick knows best 👌

How long before the kids are pissing her off on HER holiday? I reckon 10 mins into the plane ride - despite her bleeping plane bags of toys

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think it must be Tenerife or Lanzarote if they’ve flown from Leeds Bradford.

Reactions: 1
I know it was early but how can you look at yourself and this “yep nailed the outfit” although I was nearly distracted by her chins but she can’t have been as she willingly posted this photo.
Also, I wonder if she packed the rest of her eyebrows in her hand luggage or full case?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know it was early but how can you look at yourself and this “yep nailed the outfit” although I was nearly distracted by her chins but she can’t have been as she willingly posted this photo.
Also, I wonder if she packed the rest of her eyebrows in her hand luggage or full case?
It’s literally the most unflattering photo isn’t it?! How can she not see that?

Shows how much of her chin she hides with her hands/camera angles normally when she's always trying to push it away

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.