Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going on with her hair also in that ad like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards .. I also forgot to add that I hate that army pattern vest top thing she had on yesterday clearing the room out it does absolutely nothing for her burn it Mick!!

Reactions: 6
What is going on with her hair also in that ad like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards .. I also forgot to add that I hate that army pattern vest top thing she had on yesterday clearing the room out it does absolutely nothing got for her burn it Mick!!
That was the first thing I noticed. What has she done with her hair 😂

Reactions: 3
Been waiting for this AD. Glad she's stuck to Stationary (that they don't need!) Cos we all knew she got the uniform from M&S!!

Reactions: 9
She looks so rough in that ad. Sorry but if I turned up for work looking like that (let’s not forget this is her job) my boss would probably ask me to go home & brush my hair & wash my face!
Surely no one at Tesco checks these ads before they go out & why is she advertising this stuff when her child is far too young for any of it. She’s going into reception not doing her GCSEs!!

Reactions: 13
Why is mick saying she needs to keep the sharpies away from Herbs and spices? And vesper!!! She's bleeping 4 years old, she is not old enough for sharpies! I wouldn't dare give them to my 4 year old.

Reactions: 8
Why does she think those Vans go with everything? They absolutely do NOT go with that jumpsuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she think those Vans go with everything? They absolutely do NOT go with that jumpsuit.
They look awful! I know nothing about fashion or have any fashion sense myself.. But even I can see that

Thought it was strange Mick hadn't made a comment about Vepsers outfit on her stories. But nope, there it is, on a grid post instead

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They look awful! I know nothing about fashion or have any fashion sense myself.. But even I can see that

Thought it was strange Mick hadn't made a comment about Vepsers outfit on her stories. But nope, there it is, on a grid post instead
She always looks like an hole so thank god the style isn't from her. Vesper looks better than her. Every.single.time.

I honestly can't believe how massive she's got. She's the reason I avoid slimming World like the plague nowadays.

Reactions: 14
Hey Mick!!! Please stop taking the piss out of your kids outfits when you dress like an aged emo Mr Tumble - many thanks 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Here's an idea mick. Dress your child. If it offends you so much, YOU decide what she wears, YOU are the parent. She just can't parent can she. If she kicks off that much, why aren't you teaching her, why are you just giving in to her demands and whinging about her? You're such a bleeping nobhead.

Reactions: 18
She's like a broken record -I mean go out and get outfits that are ok and give her a choice or just tell her what she's bloody wearing-stop going on about the poor girls outfit choices-she doesn't buy the bleeping clothes and socks!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Jesus it’s not fostering her creativity and individuality if you constantly make sarcastic comments about her. It’s completely counter intuitive to make posts about her style in such a derogatory way. Does she even consider how it might make her child feel because I bet she makes comments to her. Especially mean considering she knows how it feels when her boyfriend makes comments about her clothes.
Vesper has dressed completely age appropriately and looks sweet. Not one person thinks that v has worse style that feebs.

Maybe phobe could contact susie. Worked wonders for her

Reactions: 11
Jesus it’s not fostering her creativity and individuality if you constantly make sarcastic comments about her. It’s completely counter intuitive to make posts about her style in such a derogatory way. Does she even consider how it might make her child feel because I bet she makes comments to her. Especially mean considering she knows how it feels when her boyfriend makes comments about her clothes.
Vesper has dressed completely age appropriately and looks sweet. Not one person thinks that v has worse style that feebs.

Maybe phobe could contact susie. Worked wonders for her
This!
She literally said the other day that she doesn't like the fact Jim makes comments.
Yet what does she do to Vesper?!

Reactions: 10
Also why would you even argue with a 4 year old about what they wear?! Surely what they wear is so unimportant! She’s going to school in a few weeks where they have no individuality. Let the girl be and don’t constantly tell thousands of people you think she looks awful:

Reactions: 12
She argues with her because she wants her to look picture perfect all the time. I’d start with brushing your kids hair! Why name your child something so unique and then try to push the creativity out! She seemingly doesn’t have an issue with Herbie wearing girls shoes & fancy dress so why just Vesper! She truly is awful. I really feel for those kids!

I’m pretty sure she has mentioned about how tough/different her mum was with her so surely if you still remember that as an adult you would make a conscious decisions to try and be different with your own daughter 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She complains about everything Vesper wears and then takes Herbie out in the dress costumes.
(not saying that's bad at all) but from her perspective, especially as she wouldn't even allow the slightly girly headboard on the bed for him. I'm surprise she even allowed that. however, I guess it adds to her trying to fit in and seem cool with Herbie wearing dresses.

Reactions: 15
She argues with her because she wants her to look picture perfect all the time. I’d start with brushing your kids hair! Why name your child something so unique and then try to push the creativity out! She seemingly doesn’t have an issue with Herbie wearing girls shoes & fancy dress so why just Vesper! She truly is awful. I really feel for those kids!

I’m pretty sure she has mentioned about how tough/different her mum was with her so surely if you still remember that as an adult you would make a conscious decisions to try and be different with your own daughter 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s not exactly a great example is she. She doesn’t even take her own make up off. I don’t understand why parents don’t consider that this is out there now forever. I think she’s going to have real problems with vesper as she gets older

Reactions: 9
Does she think nobody knows how to pack to go swimming? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Is she the only person ever or?

Now we have her in a bikini 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.