Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m back after a few days break from all this.

CF’s death really struck a cord in me, i will admit i wasn’t a fan of hers and i wasn’t surprised at all...which felt weird.

But it hit me in terms of thinking about how the media can and does manipulate stuff. We only ever really get fed the “truth” they want us to believe in that very moment and then that can change so quickly.

Listening to Dan Wootton speak about PS again on his new Talk Radio show and the way he keeps wording things is really annoying. You can tell he knows more and you can tell he still thinks PS is a nasty piece of work and has enough info on him to ruin him at any second.

The darkest thing about that is he is now able to sit on all that info and blackmail and manipulate PS/ITV/HOLLY etc and use it as bargaining chips to get what he wants for his crappy newspaper ‘scoops’ while withholding what could be causing a lot of hurt to others.
There are so many cover ups going on with ITV not only PS but CF as well , was there ever an assault or was she self harming. ITV did seem to let her go but PS protect . I just wonder if ITV didn't know at the time how far back the association with MM went. They are probably just finding out and maybe they are testing the waters with Holly and Freddie to see , what the chemistry is like .PS days on the sofa could be numbered.

Reactions: 6
Ooo like maybe it was part of the deal for him not to run the real story of PS?
I see it as one of three possibilities

1. He doesn't want to be in the inevitable situation of having to pick a side (Remember Talk radio was formerly UTV but is now NewsCorp)
2. He sees an opening for him and Ruth (Holly has been doing other stuff lately, maybe Phil will take a long break to "find himself")
3. He is being or is likely to be harassed for information which he isn't comfortable giving

The reason he gave on air was a busy schedule... so I guess that points more at number 2 but who knows?
Again I just find it odd how he left so soon after the "beatification" of Schofield

Reactions: 7
These Paris photos are saying ”screw you“ from the fake Schofield family. They will just carry on flaunting their sham of a marriage, the majority of the public must know their marriage is purely a business arrangement. The gullible few will probably think how sweet they are as a family all getting on. I can’t wait for the truth to really come out and get his smug arrogant off my tv screen.

Reactions: 23
These Paris photos are saying ”screw you“ from the fake Schofield family. They will just carry on flaunting their sham of a marriage, the majority of the public must know their marriage is purely a business arrangement. The gullible few will probably think how sweet they are as a family all getting on. I can’t wait for the truth to really come out and get his smug arrogant off my tv screen.
I cant even watch him now. As we would say in Belfast, he turns me 🤢 I went off him a while ago, not for any particular reason, I just didnt like him any more. Then his story came out, it doesnt bother me in the slightest that hes gay n I think the majority of people on this thread dont care hes gay. It's his lies on his marriage and silence of the whole MM thing that's speaking volumes to me. Even piers morgan silence speaks volumes!!

Reactions: 17
Exactly what I thought. He knows hes untouchable.

Reactions: 8
Why did Dan Wootton leave the Lorraine show?
He starts on Talk Radio just as Eamonn leaves.

Who owns Talk Radio?

Matthew Wright is on there but I hear his contract is only until March. If he gets sacked he might make another John Leslie type "slip up" and say what is common knowledge to those who are gagged.

Reactions: 10
I can’t wait for the truth to really come out
Sadly the more I dig into google, re my previous posts, the more I’m sure no one will speak.
Keeping a close watch on your child/children/grandchildren is your only hope to keep these ******* at bay.

Reactions: 4
Why did Dan Wootton leave the Lorraine show?
He starts on Talk Radio just as Eamonn leaves.

Who owns Talk Radio?

Matthew Wright is on there but I hear his contract is only until March. If he gets sacked he might make another John Leslie type "slip up" and say what is common knowledge to those who are gagged.
NewsCorp owns Talk Radio, the same people that owns the company that owns Sun newspaper.

Reactions: 2
The other daughter has just put up loads of insta stories... in one she scrolls around where there obviously staying to her parents leaning out of the balcony of what could be their room, together, admiring the view. You cant upload insta stories on here I dont think...

The other daughter has just put up loads of insta stories... in one she scrolls around where there obviously staying to her parents leaning out of the balcony of what could be their room, together, admiring the view. You cant upload insta stories on here I dont think...
You can upload stories, just download them from storiesig.com :)

They've all probably left Paris now with all these stories planned to be posted at the same time, that weren't posted in real time

• Wow

They've all probably left Paris now with all these stories planned to be posted at the same time, that weren't posted in real time

View attachment 86422
View attachment 86423
Yeah I've thought that too. Especially as one of Pip Squeaks was with the date of the 18th. Looks like they were told not to upload in RT...

Ps; thank you btw - never knew that!!

Ps

Reactions: 3
The balcony video looks very staged. Watch how SS turns and instantly smiles, right on cue

Reactions: 15
Would PS had been at the BAFTAS Television awards in May 2013 . As the posts on 2 Faced Theatre Facebook Say SS Announced MM had won this years prize to attend. He was just 17. Not seen any posts, photos etc. Did he go. Or have they been deleted. The only other actor who was a Patron was Brian Blessed. So whose table would he have been on . Also this lad got promised and given a lot,

View attachment 86422
View attachment 86423
Pass the sick bucket, Jeff. :sick: All the employees of Schofield Ltd, doing as they're told to keep the CEO in place and make sure the ship doesn't sink.

Reactions: 8
The balcony video looks very staged. Watch how SS turns and instantly smiles, right on cue
And what’s with the love heart in the corner of the video? They are no longer a couple in love so why the pretence?

Reactions: 16
I am surprised that PS was in Paris, thought he and Steph would have been at Prince Andrew's 60th Birthday Dinner as he is Patron of his Outward Bound Charity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.