Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel exactly the same. Think he has a bit of a cheek posting happy family pics, the man has no shame.
To be honest, I’m surprised Steph would be willing to have her photo taken in front of a huge red heart with her gay husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Quote from jelly on a plate

So CR is guilty? Why couldn’t/didn’t they press ahead?

There may possibly and allegedly be links to those on high, so if he went down ..he’d be taking a whole host of big names with him
just my two pennorth
Birds of a feather, flock together.
It's insurance, plain and simple.

Reactions: 5
Ok guys, I figured it out. Here’s a thread just to discuss CR....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Think his PR Team have made a big mistake off PS posting Paris on his Instagram. It had all gone quiet on Twitter not one tweet with MM on it. Watch it flare up again .People are seeing through everything he does. Would not surprise me if something new is posted in the next day or at the weekend.

He makes a big song and dance about coming out then goes to Paris acting like a happy couple. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
I just have seen this:

Holly Willoughby and ex-cricketer Freddie Flintoff are lined up to present a new reality show to tie in with the 2020 Olympics.

According to The Sun, the reality show will be Olympics themed and will see contestants taking on different Olympic sports and challenges, which is set to coincide with the excitement of Tokyo 2020.

Freddie has been hosting Top Gear with Paddy McGunniess and Chris Harris, with the series has been praised by fans. This has apparently impressed TV producers, making him a top pick to front this new series.

A source told the paper that “Freddie’s a fantastic presenter and bosses thought he would be the perfect fit working with Holly."

“They know each other anyway and on screen they really bounce off one another. Freddie’s cheeky personality is the perfect match for Holly and bosses think they are going to prove a ratings hit.”

Looks like they are starting to phase old Schofe out already??
I thought that he would have got the gig . I Also wonder if Dancing On Ice continues next year if John Barrowman would become a presenter rather than a judge.

Reactions: 1
He makes a big song and dance about coming out then goes to Paris acting like a happy couple. :rolleyes:
I really do not understand any of it.
Had a quick nosy on his daughters insta story and there was a video of them all at a posh restaurant sat eating.
Why come out and then go on holiday with the fam acting likes nothing happened?! Its baffling.

Reactions: 6
I’m back after a few days break from all this.

CF’s death really struck a cord in me, i will admit i wasn’t a fan of hers and i wasn’t surprised at all...which felt weird.

But it hit me in terms of thinking about how the media can and does manipulate stuff. We only ever really get fed the “truth” they want us to believe in that very moment and then that can change so quickly.

Listening to Dan Wootton speak about PS again on his new Talk Radio show and the way he keeps wording things is really annoying. You can tell he knows more and you can tell he still thinks PS is a nasty piece of work and has enough info on him to ruin him at any second.

The darkest thing about that is he is now able to sit on all that info and blackmail and manipulate PS/ITV/HOLLY etc and use it as bargaining chips to get what he wants for his crappy newspaper ‘scoops’ while withholding what could be causing a lot of hurt to others.

Reactions: 10
Had a quick nosy on his daughters insta story and there was a video of them all at a posh restaurant sat eating.
Why come out and then go on holiday with the fam acting likes nothing happened?! Its baffling.
They clearly all already knew

Reactions: 9
Maybe because his family have known for years so it's not that shocking to them ?

They clearly all already knew
We xed posted !

Reactions: 3
I understand they are still a family etc but its obv Steph and the kids have known for a while so now its out in the open you would think they would do their own thing no carry on like the happy couple.

Reactions: 4
I’m back after a few days break from all this.

CF’s death really struck a cord in me, i will admit i wasn’t a fan of hers and i wasn’t surprised at all...which felt weird.

But it hit me in terms of thinking about how the media can and does manipulate stuff. We only ever really get fed the “truth” they want us to believe in that very moment and then that can change so quickly.

Listening to Dan Wootton speak about PS again on his new Talk Radio show and the way he keeps wording things is really annoying. You can tell he knows more and you can tell he still thinks PS is a nasty piece of work and has enough info on him to ruin him at any second.

The darkest thing about that is he is now able to sit on all that info and blackmail and manipulate PS/ITV/HOLLY etc and use it as bargaining chips to get what he wants for his crappy newspaper ‘scoops’ while withholding what could be causing a lot of hurt to others.
Yeah the thing to come out of the last couple of weeks is how little we can trust the press

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.