Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not any old girl it’s Maura from love island/ dancing on ice. She also has a boyfriend so I don’t think he was romantically holding his hand
There were reports that Maura was upset that night after a row with Curtis, so MM might have been comforting her.

Reactions: 4
MM did a podcast show called plodding along with his mate Dan I've not listened to them yet think there's only 3 episodes but started in Aug last year Screenshot_20200217-232738.jpg

Reactions: 3
The real issue is that, for all the conjecture and supposition, there isn’t any actual evidence.
I agree that there’s something off about the way PS came out, as if he was forced into damage limitation mode. But that’s it. There are some deeply wild theories but at the minute they remain just that.

long time lurker btw, some entertaining stuff on here!
One of the Papers who mentioned Ruth's complaint against Philip did use the word "bullying" - so I'm just wondering if Mathew told Ruth when they were both working on Loose Women that Phil had bullied him and Ruth believed him and decided to report it.

It could all be in his head.
He could have imagined Phil's "mentoring" was something else entirely and created a fantasy relationship in his own mind.
Phil could have taken a long time to realise the kid he was helping to get on in TV had actually got designs on him.
Then when he realised, he could have thought, "tit! Better keep this lad at arms length."
And pulled strings to get him moved to a different job and make it look like a promotion to keep things calm.
Then maybe the kid got stalkerish and started to try and gatecrash the VIP area at the awards shows etc when he realised Philip had cut ties with him.

Then if his behaviour raised red flags, maybe thats why Phil thought, "I'd better come out of the closet because this kid is a wildcard."

Maybe there was no affair.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is a list of people who wrote to Matthew on his older twitter account.

Now he's deleted it you can easily see that it was mainly Phillip Schofield who was posting to him. Looks to me they started when he turned 18. In July 2014 Phillip invited Matthew come to the This Morning studios for the day.

It does look like Phil pursued him, but there absolutely nothing that says he did so before he turned 18, these are the only message I can find that Phil replied to or wrote to Matthew. In Matthews oldest twitter account (that he had when he was 15) there are no messages at all from phil to that account.

Image link below (view from the bottom up for the dates):

Reactions: 16
PS may as well have his entire social media history wiped clean. Just had a quick look on his Instagram, and all entries have numerous negative comments referencing recent events. There was video footage of him on the This Morning Twitter page earlier this evening. Now removed, but showed him drunkenly walking down an empty street with Simon Schofield, very late at night. Made 5 mentions of 'dicks', and was bizarrely holding a whole lime up to the camera, repeatedly saying 'mail / male on lime'. Must have been some rather pathetic reference to Mail Online, but he clearly found it hilarious as he was giggling away with Simon. Copied the link to post now, but has since been removed. All this work must really be worth it, Phillip. What IS there to hide?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why were people linking Phillip Schofield with the Love Island presenter in the news who killed herself? Isn't Love Island part of the dumbing down media so young people lower their standards, so style and class is now some over made up, manky, trashy looking person with orange skin and scouse brows?
Maybe the presenter just realised she was being used by the media to dumb down society. Trying to get her to be like those USA presenters who talk in dumb voices as if everything is a question, acting over excited about talentless celebs, so young people don't want to be much more than the talentless trash, the media tell them to admire.
This Morning is now part of the dumbing down media. They employ Rylan, who entered a TV singing competition as a stepping stone to be like his heroes, screaming with joy about the attention seeking schemes of talentless celebs. Then after on Loose Women, Coleen Nolan screams with joy about talentless celebs selling their children into the celeb industry. All of ITV day time seems to be part of the whole dumbing down of society scheme. Or do they just assume their viewers are celeb magazine readers, dreaming of meeting a rich man as thick as they are like a footballer, so they can make a living selling dumb stories about their designer handbag they can't pronounce the name of, and it's easier than making intelligent content?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Whilst ITV are in full panic mode again now over the whole tragic Flack business, with my cynical hat on I do wonder if PS is secretly very glad of something to take the heat off of him.

Reactions: 40
Whilst ITV are in full panic mode again now over the whole tragic Flack business, with my cynical hat on I do wonder if PS is secretly very glad of something to take the heat off of him.
Oh for sure. I don’t think it’s cynical at all, I think it’s pretty realistic. He probably can’t believe his luck.

Reactions: 24
How interesting, I was watching some clips of This Morning on You Tube after I saw Ruth (who I think is lovely and genuine) was upset yesterday. It took me to Colleen Nolan talking to Phil and Holly after Kim Woodburn had appeared on Loose Women. Funnily enough there were many down arrows for the rating.

Apart from a major lie when CN said she didn’t say anything when Kim had appeared (blatantly untrue) I was looking at HW and for once she seemed real in her empathy not like when she puts on that affected, frowning face.

Phil gave some advice to CL that not checking social media means the “keyboard warriors” have all gone away. I presume this is how Phil is coping with his situation.

Its disgusting some of the things people were alleged to have said to CL ie they wished she would die of cancer, but i would say in the majority of cases, people are ok. The #be kind# motto trending now, is to my mind, a way to get people to shut up and when there are lies and strange things happening as in this case, that is not ok.

Reactions: 8
Just found out and sorry if this has been posted before or but the first tweet that Jimmy Savile wrote to to Philip the Yankee Doodle Dandy one This song was considered way back in the day a homophobic slur why does he say Yankee Doodle Dandy , Thanking you Mr Schofield! is that some kind of code for something? What had Philip done that he was thanking him for???
( if you Google it New York Times article is a great source about the history of the song)

Reactions: 9
Why were people linking Phillip Schofield with the Love Island presenter in the news who killed herself? Isn't Love Island part of the dumbing down media so young people lower their standards, so style and class is now some over made up, manky, trashy looking person with orange skin and scouse brows?
Maybe the presenter just realised she was being used by the media to dumb down society. Trying to get her to be like those USA presenters who talk in dumb voices as if everything is a question, acting over excited about talentless celebs, so young people don't want to be much more than the talentless trash, the media tell them to admire.
This Morning is now part of the dumbing down media. They employ Rylan, who entered a TV singing competition as a stepping stone to be like his heroes, screaming with joy about the attention seeking schemes of talentless celebs. Then after on Loose Women, Coleen Nolan screams with joy about talentless celebs selling their children into the celeb industry. All of ITV day time seems to be part of the whole dumbing down of society scheme. Or do they just assume their viewers are celeb magazine readers, dreaming of meeting a rich man as thick as they are like a footballer, so they can make a living selling dumb stories about their designer handbag they can't pronounce the name of, and it's easier than making intelligent content?
When I was a child, my best friend's family called ITV 'the other side' and very rarely watched it (if ever), the BBC was all they watched. At my house it was for Corrie and Saturday morning once they started kids TV, but that was it. I'm not sure its image has ever been anything other than dumbed down entertainment.

This is a list of people who wrote to Matthew on his older twitter account.

Now he's deleted it you can easily see that it was mainly Phillip Schofield who was posting to him. Looks to me they started when he turned 18. In July 2014 Phillip invited Matthew come to the This Morning studios for the day.

It does look like Phil pursued him, but there absolutely nothing that says he did so before he turned 18, these are the only message I can find that Phil replied to or wrote to Matthew. In Matthews oldest twitter account (that he had when he was 15) there are no messages at all from phil to that account.

Image link below (view from the bottom up for the dates):

Didn't MM have other Twitter accounts though? That first message from PS says 'welcome back'.

Reactions: 2
Latest royal divorce on daily fail and under comments PS is being mentioned - how long until moderated..

Reactions: 2
I've found out some info that's come from the family, the day after schofe came out a cousin of matts, who a friend of mine knows, told him that they can't believe it's come out and it's all over the internet about Ps and MM, they had suspicions that something was going on between Matt and scofe because ps kept buying him gifts and they thought it was a bit odd. I don't know what age he started receiving them. The cousin hasn't spoken about it since then.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Just found out and sorry if this has been posted before or but the first tweet that Jimmy Savile wrote to to Philip the Yankee Doodle Dandy one This song was considered way back in the day a homophobic slur why does he say Yankee Doodle Dandy , Thanking you Mr Schofield! is that some kind of code for something? What had Philip done that he was thanking him for???
( if you Google it New York Times article is a great source about the history of the song)
It was just one of JS's catch phrases I think. Another example perhaps of him hiding in plain sight. Looking back to watching JS as a child, its hard to believe noone saw the signs but there you go. I imagine there were lots of rumours but everyone just thought he was a bit of a perv and that was more accepted in those days. I remember Rolf Harris playing at a college ball I was at, and people talking about him, stories they'd heard about his wondering hands - this was back in 1994. Times have changed. Thank god. When I started working, it was just accepted that as a young female, you didn't go talk to the warehouse manager on your own as he would find a way to put his arm around you and make innuendos. He would be 'talked to' by managers but nothing was ever really done, no warnings given, so he carried on.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
1582019399372.png

Does this happen to anyone else? I haven't even searched for PS on Twitter before. (this is using my work social media account (oops), and I have never searched for PS on that)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.