Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this on Twitter, weird that bookies are already putting odds out of PS getting the boot from TM show. https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.u...schofield-getting-the-boot-from-this-morning/ (sorry if it's already been mentioned on here)
Someone else has confirmed this was published in December. What's interesting is when in December - the 11th - which was one day after the Mirror article was published about a runner leaving the toxic atmosphere at TM...maybe they knew that was just the tip of the iceberg.

Reactions: 6
In prevìous posts it was mentioned that PP and Russ Lindsay ran a company, the latter being married to Caron Keating. Just wondering if there's been any comment from Gloria Hunniford (who was Caron's mum), on any of PS stories.

Reactions: 2
Really,thanks.He was also one of the few at PS wedding in the 90s wasnt he?! I interesting.
Peter was a DJ on bbc radio and a presenter on Top of the Pops for years.
He set up a talent management agency.
Managing people like Schofield.
So not surprising he was at his wedding.

Reactions: 1
Wow the tweet of the troll doesn't mince his words I hope MM not joined this thread like the last one as the tweets that were leaked must have come from his Twitter account by him or a very close friend.
As I said in my last post the Elephant in the room is SS and the Theatre Company. What happened at Good Morning is a bit of a smoke screen. MM started the runner job when he was 19 .A Consenting Adult. In 2018 the theatre company closed but I maybe wrong but I think it ran at a loss. A year later all hell breaks loose at Good Morning. Why did PS get rid of MM. and if it was a lovers tiff and he was after revenge. Why not go to the papers in June then .In the last thread 2 tweets were I believe deliberately sent . One was an argument that mentioned 3 names one was MM . I am not going to mention 2 other names as its not fair . He said are you a Family member of one of them. He replied you don't know the lad and doing what you are doing is playing in the hands of the Defendants. Which brings us neatly to Blind Gossip on Thin Ice which reading between the lines mentions some sort of legal case. At that point did MM decide to join them.
The second was from Holly That said we have been betrayed and I don't know if I have done the right thing.
Finally what were the Lighting Boys trying to say when they say he looks 12 .If you look at a photo of MM today he looks at least 20.
If you get a chance have a look at the 15year old Boy who collects Hovers being interviewed on GM last week Its on YouTube. And on the last thread. and see what you think.
Do you have a link to that tweet that mentions the three names as this may be a vital piece of the jigsaw (highlighted in BOLD in the above quote). I recall two of the names were McGreevy and Heaney, but cannot remember the third. Could these three be the ‘three runners’ who were asked to leave the TM VIP area at the NTAs? Also, could these three be former pupils of SS’s Theatre school who, according to the Blind Gossip article, made complaints in 2018, which led to the school being closed down for good?

Reactions: 5
Ok I’ve just found something interesting from MM twitter. Slap my wrist if already known. It’s easy to miss things.

To me this uncovers evidence of PS having an ongoing connection with MM. He followed him BEFORE this new account from 2011. He seems obsessive about PS, like he’s been made to feel special.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I've spent the last hour or so trying to catch up and am still only thread three o_O

Thank God I ran a hot water only bath. What a twisted web we do seem to be untangling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long long time lurker. Have read all the threads and havent commented before as you guys have pretty much got it covered. I have worked in the entertainment industries since the late 80's. There were rumours circulating round about PS then and when he was in Joseph and got married I know a lot of people were quite surprised. I have been following on Twitter and theres not a great deal at all being said about him today. I think maybe people are frightened because they think they will look like their bullying. PR could have won. If the push doesn't go on it could all go away today.

Reactions: 9
I've finally made it through all the threads, it's been like watching a box set but I feel very proud. Even if I did get distract reading the Caroline threads 😂

You guys are doing great work, need to keep talking and keep this alive so it can't be covered up. We don't know all the facts but something is very off.

Reactions: 8
Ok I’ve just found something interesting from MM twitter. Slap my wrist if already known. It’s easy to miss things.

To me this uncovers evidence of PS having an ongoing connection with MM. He followed him BEFORE this new account from 2011. He seems obsessive about PS, like he’s been made to feel special.
I haven’t seen that Twitter account before! Good find 👍. Off to have a nosey 😀

Long long time lurker. Have read all the threads and havent commented before as you guys have pretty much got it covered. I have worked in the entertainment industries since the late 80's. There were rumours circulating round about PS then and when he was in Joseph and got married I know a lot of people were quite surprised. I have been following on Twitter and theres not a great deal at all being said about him today. I think maybe people are frightened because they think they will look like their bullying. PR could have won. If the push doesn't go on it could all go away today.
👋 hey and welcome. This is my worry. Emma Kenny has tried to push a narrative of ‘trolls’ being responsible for CF. I’m worried that people are too frightened to post now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you have a link to that tweet that mentions the three names as this may be a vital piece of the jigsaw (highlighted in BOLD in the above quote). I recall two of the names were McGreevy and Heaney, but cannot remember the third. Could these three be the ‘three runners’ who were asked to leave the TM VIP area at the NTAs? Also, could these three be former pupils of SS’s Theatre school who, according to the Blind Gossip article, made complaints in 2018, which led to the school being closed down for good?
I do believe you are right that the third is an ex 2 Faced Theatre student as the same surname is mentioned in the theatre's 'thank you we're shutting up shop' letter posted a while back (I think on this thread, but they all blur into one).

Reactions: 1
Maybe I am reading too much into this, but the end of this seems really relevant. THREE runners who Phil ordered to be removed. Perhaps all of them had axes to grind with Pip???
wasn’t there three names mentioned in a tweet a few threads back? Maybe there’s a comnection

On Twitter there is a subscription "newspaper" that has recently started - its called @bylineinvestigates and @bylinetimes
It has done an article on Caroline Flack and the "dark side of the Sun" https://www.bylineinvestigates.com/...mh5z33kt?format=amp&__twitter_impression=true

It claims to report on things other journalists can't or daren't write about.
Might be worth a load of interested people tweeting them to ask them to look into allegations of a "ThisMorningCoverUp" - they may already be investigating, but a bit of encouragement from Tattlers can't hurt.

Why if the sun care about ratings and money .....would they not run the true story why offer him an exclusive coming out article ! Surely they know if the allegations of grooming etc to be true the viewings of their paper would have sky rocketed and they could have claimed some credibility back ! Now when this does break they have just completely shot them selves in the foot
Ah, but the Sun were looking at the bigger picture. PS's Management Group, James Grant (now YMU Group), has a very large number of clients in Sport, Music, Drama and Entertainment. So if the Sun upset YMU by printing the original story about their client PS, they could kiss goodbye to numerous other exclusives.

Reactions: 2
I seem to recall that the third name was Cowan.

Reactions: 3

PS was the first person he followed on both those accounts. He also has an actor account where the 2nd & 3rd people he followed were PS and SS. He seems very keen!

My recollection is that PS first followed MM in late March 2011, a few days after he turned from 14 to 15 years old. I believe the method used was in line with how PS operates when making these type of connections with young boys on Snapchat at 2 or 3am.

• Angry
I seem to recall that the third name was Cowan.
So all we need to do now is check all the credits of previous episodes of TM to see if their names ever feature...pity I have an oven to clean and shopping to do or this is how I’d be spending the next few hours 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.