Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts exactly ...talk about selective preferences within the ITV world...maybe it depends on your management team /agent ...if ever there was a case of “it’s not what you know but who you know” ..or who’s got your back. What a sad world to live and work within....and I thought investment banking was tit 😟

Actually I wasn’t...I was just sharing it as news as a knee jerk reaction...didn’t give PS a thought when I did it ...and in hindsight I can see he will be way more wrapped in cotton wool then CF ever was...talk about being hung out to dry! She was totally abandoned by ITV
Sorry I wasn’t intending to put words in your mouth.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Not sure its fair to blame the media, she was troubled and they were following a story of alleged assault.

And lets face it, was she much different to PS? It's alleged he groomed a young guy - Caroline met Harry Styles on Xtra Factor and dated him when he was 17.
Wow, I can't believe you are making such comments when someone has tragically taken their own life. RIP Caroline.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Sorry I wasn’t intending to put words in your mouth.
Don’t worry, I didn’t take it that way 😍 I’m multi tasking on my iPad watching Liverpool (with French commentary which is hard ) whilst messaging on here and getting other news feeds popping onto my phone...which is where I saw this about CF and it proper shocked me so thought it worth sharing with the gang

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I do hope that MM is getting lots of support right now.

So sad for Caroline and her loved ones. Also, I know she will have had lots of young fans who will be devastated and in total shock. So very awful.

Reactions: 4
I see a mention of Caroline Flack on this thread. She has, in fact, just been found dead.
Yes we know....I shared the info with the rest of the members as I thought they’d be interested...only from a point of view of being shocked...and for no other reason

• Sad
I bet ITV are absolutely shitting themselves right now. Caroline is the third person associated with the Love Island brand who has taken their own lives following two show contestants. Any other show on any other channel would be taken off the air if something like this happened. But Love Island brings too much advertising revenue into the channel for them to dump it. And this on top of the all the Schofield

Vile toxic organisation thats only interested in making money.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Or it could do the opposite because ITV might come under scrutiny for maybe not giving flack enough support they only seem to care about schofield right now
Yep, suspiciously sexist double standards by ITV, support the men like Ant and PS and discard poor Caroline.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I understand that but surely shutting down discussion on the matter does the same? I was under the impression people are free to discuss anything, as long as it’s on topic? I can’t stand it when people start trying to moderate discussion. It’s done so well this far without someone controlling the narrative.
I hope you don't think that I am trying to do so - that is completely not my intention. The point still stands though, the establishment like nothing more than having separate issues conflated as there is nothing easier to mock and dismiss than a wild conspiracy theory. A shocking incident like this will naturally lead to a lot of comment, and before long, those who wish to, could simply package the whole discussion as a bit of internet nonsense. I think we, and those involved in the PS case, deserve better than that. Just an opinion - everyone is free to post what they want, where they want. It is for the site administrator(s) to manage as they see fit.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I do hope that MM is getting lots of support right now.

So sad for Caroline and her loved ones. Also, I know she will have had lots of young fans who will be devastated and in total shock. So very awful.
You know I thought of him the moment I heard the news. I thought of many people and I thought about whether I’m doing the right thing. I do what I do because I despise injustice but am I right? 😟

• Sad
Seeing how they effectively dumped Caroline its fair to say its highly unlikely that MM is getting any support from them.

• Sad
In December their was quite a detailed rumour going about to do with “the real story” about all this Caroline stuff and i don’t want to repeat it here right now out of respect but it aligns with what’s happened now.

It will make this whole story even sadder if in time it unfolds to be the truth and yet another “silly rumour” that was just dismissed.

• Sad
Yep, suspiciously sexist double standards by ITV, support the men like Ant and PS and discard poor Caroline.
👏🏻...hope that means clapping 😀
In case it wasn’t clear for any sensitive souls..I was applauding atomic blondes comment, nothing else!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Yes we know....I shared the info with the rest of the members as I thought they’d be interested...only from a point of view of being shocked...and for no other reason
Apologies to you for posting when you have 'shared the info'. Why only from a point of view of being shocked? Did she do you some harm personally? Surely, it is tragic that someone has decided to take the final step.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I can't see how ITV can stop the avalanche that is hitting them Tweets openly talking about grooming child actors . Now lack of Duty of care to Caroline Flack . Spiked on Line have done an article on PS but have been accused of not mentioning the elephant in the room . Also I believe Politico are tomorrow publishing another expose on PS. Looks like it's going to be a bumpy week for ITV .

• Sad
Reactions: 6
You know I thought of him the moment I heard the news. I thought of many people and I thought about whether I’m doing the right thing. I do what I do because I despise injustice but am I right? 😟
i would hope MM is seeing the level of support he is getting...and the amount of challenge being sent in the direction of PS so id really hope he is feeling supported by lots of people he’s never met

• Sad
Reactions: 6
good a such point, it's a double edged sword. Hope MM is okay, and anyone else who may be embroiled in this whole PS saga.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.