Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on weve managed 8 threads without fighting. We're all on the same page.
I won’t be called out by people on that basis..sorry...not happening! All of my messages so far have been fair and polite , no swearing like some do...but I will always stand my ground if people twist my messages when it’s plain to anyone what my message was saying

edit - I mean the responder who said I was trying to be competitive about announcing the death of someone 😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I've been with you since Thread 1 (the titles alone have been incredible), but this is the first time I've posted. My friend has had an update from her friend who works on another daytime ITV show and it seems that where we've got to is pretty much what the talk is around ITV too, suggesting we're not far off the mark!

So the source said:

Phil does have a separate home in London for his 2nd life. The source had heard this years ago (and about Holly and the rest of the James Grant management posse all being coke heads) but hadn't wanted to beliive it as they've always wanted to like Phil and Holly.

Matt McGreevy was a runner at This Morning but wanted to move onto other things. Phil didn't want this as he seemed to really like Matt, so requested Matt to be his Personal Assistant AND a runner, and made it so that Matt worked on every show Phil worked on. (The source also said that Matt strutted about like he owned the place after this)

Matt and Phil had a secret relationship. The source doesn't know what then happened but the talk around ITV is that Matt got screwed over (!) and he decided to sell his story. Which then got shelves when Phil found out and agreed to do a 'Tell All' exclusive instead.

On the day of Phil's announcement, someone in the source's team, asked Matt what he knew about Phil and he said "I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT" and then not long after his name started to get out and so his boss at Loose Women gave him time off as he started being hounded by press and everyone he comes into contact with

AND...Phil's been grooming 15 year old boys and giving out his personal email address to them, offering them work experience on This Morning which she stated no other celebs she's worked with would EVER do.

The Source also said that it's well known that Dan Wootten hates Phil, and that the support is just for show.

The talk at ITV is that now they expect his lovers to all try and sell stories but they aren't sure what NDAs would have been signed by Phil's lovers or what injunction Phil has got as, like us, they can't work out why no press are reporting on the rumours

And that's all! I do think the sad Caroline Flack news may mean this all takes longer to come out as the press will be warned about not 'hounding' Phil or anyone else on this topic. And I agree with that, but I strongly believe that the truth needs to come out on this one.
The vile, vile predatory monster, those poor boys, I feel so sad for them.This must be taken further, he should be publically shamed and made an example of, if he had any decency he would own up to his wrongdoing and face justice!!!!

Reactions: 7
I won’t be called out by people on that basis..sorry...not happening! All of my messages so far have been fair and polite , no swearing like some do...but I will always stand my ground if people twist my messages when it’s plain to anyone what my message was saying
Who me? i havent said a word to you or disrespected you or for that matter anyone. I was trying to be peacemaker there between you both .

Reactions: 5
There’s this strange YouTube video with Matthew Macgeevy and This Morning. At about 4mins10s of the video Matthew asks Phillip - ‘I wonder what we’ll both be doing in 3 years?’ The reply from PS is ‘If I’m still getting away with it, I’ll be a happy man!’ I can’t get away from that comment - just strange to me.
A Freudian Slip, if there ever was one.

Sad to see the story above is confirmed by a few ITV insiders (from Justhereforsomenoseying), as I try to believe the best in people. PS is a better actor than we gave him credit for!

Reactions: 2
not long after his name started to get out and so his boss at Loose Women gave him time off as he started being hounded by press and everyone he comes into contact with

AND...Phil's been grooming 15 year old boys and giving out his personal email address to them, offering them work experience on This Morning which she stated no other celebs she's worked with would EVER do.

The Source also said that it's well known that Dan Wootten hates Phil, and that the support is just for show.

The talk at ITV is that now they expect his lovers to all try and sell stories but they aren't sure what NDAs would have been signed by Phil's lovers or what injunction Phil has got as, like us, they can't work out why no press are reporting on the rumours

And that's all! I do think the sad Caroline Flack news may mean this all takes longer to come out as the press will be warned about not 'hounding' Phil or anyone else on this topic. And I agree with that, but I strongly believe that the truth needs to come out on this one.
You say that Matt Mcgreevy has been given time off from Loose Women, are you sure of this because his name is still on the credits saying he is still working on the program.

The part where you mention that Phillip Schofield has 'been grooming 15 year old boys and giving out his personal email address to them, offering them work experience on This Morning.'

Do loads of people working at ITV all know this information, is it like common knowledge there or something? Because if Phil was doing this, surely he wouldn't be telling everyone this information.

Has Phil brought in any other young people for work experience there, has he had any other runners brought in?

Reactions: 5
To add to ITV Woes Mark Braithwaite has just announced he is back on Twitter Tomorrow. His YouTube video on PS has had over 1.4 Million views. And a new one is in the pipeline.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The ITV backlash has begun.. nothing about PS as their tongues are being held on that one, but on this they can go full pelt now it seems...

You say that Matt Mcgreevy has been given time off from Loose Women, are you sure of this because his name is still on the credits saying he is still working on the program.

The part where you mention that Phillip Schofield has 'been grooming 15 year old boys and giving out his personal email address to them, offering them work experience on This Morning.'

Do loads of people working at ITV all know this information, is it like common knowledge there or something? Because if Phil was doing this, surely he wouldn't be telling everyone this information.

Has Phil brought in any other young people for work experience there, has he had any other runners brought in?
I think someone posted a load of stills from the credits from LW and he's not been on the last 2 episodes.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The vile, vile predatory monster, those poor boys, I feel so sad for them.This must be taken further, he should be publically shamed and made an example of, if he had any decency he would own up to his wrongdoing and face justice!!!!
There was a young kid on TM the week before his stunning and brave performance. He was about 15 and was an expert in vacuum cleaners. Quick as a flash, we get from Schofield: ‘how would you like a job coming in regularly to do reviews and answer questions. We’d like you on the team’ or words to that effect. duck’s sake Phillip, in plain sight.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
There was a young kid on TM the week before his stunning and brave performance. He was about 15 and was an expert in vacuum cleaners. Quick as a flash, we get from Schofield: ‘how would you like a job coming in regularly to do reviews and answer questions. We’d like you on the team’ or words to that effect. duck’s sake Phillip, in plain sight.
That’s interesting. Do you have a link to the episode? Thanks

Reactions: 4
The ITV backlash has begun.. nothing about PS as their tongues are being held on that one, but on this they can go full pelt now it seems...

I think someone posted a load of stills from the credits from LW and he's not been on the last 2 episodes.
It's a brilliantly clever headline that's what it is. If you don't want the headlines, don't do the crime.

Reactions: 2
Who else is watching The Masked Singer and thinking the hedgehog might be PS?! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.