Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think instead he’s going to keep on provoking and waiting for the media to slip up, then he will let the authorities deal with them CR style.
Weirdest thing in all this, is the snap chatting half the night, then on live telly each morning. There must have been some marching powder involved. It takes me 3 days to get over going to ‘book club’ and that’s generally over by 1am 🤣
Strong cuppa tea works wonders, builders tea they call it.

Reactions: 2
Someone asked if we knew for sure that SS is either related or family friend of MM. I think the answer is no, I speculated that when I thought SS hadn't been involved with the 2 Faced theatre school at the beginning, but secind look into that showed that he had been. So his reason for being at what looked like some kind of Christmas family meal (with MM, his twin sister and 3 other adults) and another evening out which I think we determined was MM's dad's birthday (the photo of MM looking adoringly at SS) could just as much be because he'd got close to MM and family through the theatre school.

Reactions: 3
after all this I don't think he'll be on the honours list this year either... makes you wonder now why he hasn't been on it before.. :unsure: once again what has everyone else known that we haven't..

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He was just on tv advertising the forthcoming The Cube. Wonder when that will start. And if he will still be around

I feel bad tarring SS when he might be completely innocent in all this, but another thing that struck me earlier when there was some chat about MM being a good actor and why was he advised to try TV is that SS seems to have more links with theatre than TV so that would have surely been more natural a progression (could just have been his own misguided reasons at 18 - I wouldn't have listened to anyone telling me otherwise if I'd made my mind up that age)

Someone told me that Joel Dommett bent over backwards to get that top slot on Masked Singer. He certainly has fwendies in high places #justsaying

KIm Woodburn keep appearing on my YouTube now!!

I'd forgotten how crazy Celebrity Big Brother 2017 was

Thanks for the info. I've found 2 daily mail articles, said he got them to help him due to bullying allegations, one said 3 months ago, the other one said last Jun (same time Matthew was moved from This Morning to Loose Women).

Also they are the same crisis management team who worked for Cliff Richards, so I would imagine that the police and newspapers would have to be careful because they did very well for Cliff.

From 1st article:
'The only other party who knew of the plans except Schofield’s family was the £30,000-per-month crisis management firm Phil Hall Associates who he instructed to work on his behalf three months ago when allegations of bullying by Schofield – which he angrily denied – began to circulate.'

From 2nd article:
'So what prompted the move to ‘come out’? The public step has been taken with the assistance of a crisis management PR who helped pop star Sir Cliff Richard when he was falsely accused of being a child molester in 2014.

I understand that Phil Taylor, of Phil Hall Associates, has been retained by Phillip since June last year — he called on them for help after a public spat with fellow TV personality Amanda Holden.

A fully prepared media strategy, including a newspaper interview about coming out, is in place for this Sunday. By the end of it, Phillip will have moved on with dignity.'
A very small point indeed in the scheme of things but, we have Phil Hall Associates and Phil Taylor from said company, both mentioned here.
Could this be what lead to the Philip/Phillip "error" in the cease and desist notice posted many threads ago?

Reactions: 6
My contribution for the day. Someone from Twitter is asking people to email him with tit bits don't know if he is a journalist or someone from their PR Team . Very late last night there were 4 interesting posts on the other thread . Two from 2 Faced SS announced that MM had won a NODA for his performance as Olivier and was going to the BAFTA which was held in May 2013 but I never found and photos on the FB Page . Found the term NODA A bit strange as growing up a nodder was slang for condom .
Also another FB post from SS in Sept 2013 he had a phone call from ITV to say they wanted the Theatre Co to come down. I couldn't find what it was for again no photos on the FB.
The third post was an argument on Twitter which in a way sort of confirms the Blind Gossip that there might be a case in the offering as he says are you a family member and quotes 3 names . The other comments that he is playing into the hands of the defendants. Which again indicates there is a case pending.
The 4th was from a guy talking about an incident at Osterley Park which is I think the National Trust where they do hold charity events.
If I remember correctly they are on the last thread from around 40 . I know it was very late. See if anyone can find out more than I could

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness, just binged watched bbc The Split, no spoilers folks, but episode 6 is all about celebrities and their sordid lives and what their
PA / Assistants do to cover it up including lawyers paying people off not to talk......you couldn't write it, how apt this is at this time

Reactions: 10
Ian Pain on lbc just mentioned this morning then had to caveat it with "I'm not talking about his (Phillip Schofield) personal life". It's such common knowledge that something big is off. It's just a matter of time until this escalates very quickly.

Reactions: 7
Well spotted, I've just checked and from the 1st episode there has been 7 people taken off it: Matt Mcgreevy, Mea Carter, Jordan Cope, Dalaine Crane, Toby Spragg, Sam Knifton & Daniel Linden.

Is this normal, seems a lot of people?
Each of the 'celebs' will have a runner on the show. As they are voted off the show I expect their runner also leaves.

I was going through his statement on coming out. Firstly I’m glad that supposedly his coming out will give him some peace of mind but as we now know this is a diversion to the true story. Can I be honest, when he comes out with that of today being gay is a reason to celebrate and be proud. Theres the rub. I don’t define myself by my sexuality. I just want people to think I’m a nice person which is hard enough. I’m not proud to be heterosexual but being gay should not make you ashamed.

Phillip hopes after his declaration the public will still see him in the same way. Well that horse has bolted and unfortunately his image is forever tarnished due to all the lies.

i note that interview he did with Barrymore (who could hardly open his eyes due to Botox) how lenient and unprobing he was. He asked why Michael has wanted to do a Dancing on ice and Michael said he was a performer and missed performing and the audience. Excuse me did money have anything to do with it? It’s alright for him to nose into Kim’s financial situation but how differently he treats the people he likes, not very professional eh?

im finding it hard to add anything new to this thread and I see lots of repeated bits of info but new arrivals, but I will continue to read all the posts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.