Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, the first printed reference to it I believe was in last Saturday’s Daily Mail

Thanks for the info. I've found 2 daily mail articles, said he got them to help him due to bullying allegations, one said 3 months ago, the other one said last Jun (same time Matthew was moved from This Morning to Loose Women).

Also they are the same crisis management team who worked for Cliff Richards, so I would imagine that the police and newspapers would have to be careful because they did very well for Cliff.

From 1st article:
'The only other party who knew of the plans except Schofield’s family was the £30,000-per-month crisis management firm Phil Hall Associates who he instructed to work on his behalf three months ago when allegations of bullying by Schofield – which he angrily denied – began to circulate.'

From 2nd article:
'So what prompted the move to ‘come out’? The public step has been taken with the assistance of a crisis management PR who helped pop star Sir Cliff Richard when he was falsely accused of being a child molester in 2014.

I understand that Phil Taylor, of Phil Hall Associates, has been retained by Phillip since June last year — he called on them for help after a public spat with fellow TV personality Amanda Holden.

A fully prepared media strategy, including a newspaper interview about coming out, is in place for this Sunday. By the end of it, Phillip will have moved on with dignity.'

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why either..someone asked who it was and I googled it for them

Rob..do we know MM was sacked or did he leave of his own accord
I think it was a link to Kirtsen O'brien who presented with Mark Speight, who was a patron of the 2 Faced Theatre school

Reactions: 4
Just been 'followed' by a member who joined at 6.08am on Monday morning, has made zero posts, and their profile shows as constantly 'searching'.

First of all, let me say 'Hi' to Phil's crisis management team. Secondly, can Admin or a very experienced user confirm if it within the site rules to name my latest fan. :cool:
P.S. Just looked at their profile, and I am one of 22 people they have chosen to follow. And guess what ...... all 22 are frequent contributors to this thread alone. I'm sure it is completely normal to follow 22 people, but not make a single post of your own.

I have followed them back - seemed like the least I could do. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Hi John (or John's Mum), please stop with your offensive victim blaming crap, if you have nothing positive to contribute to this thread about PS then I suggest you log off.
My best mate had a nasty situation with JL in the early 90's. Really sleezy, slimey man.

Reactions: 9
P.S. Just looked at their profile, and I am one of 22 people they have chosen to follow. And guess what ...... all 22 are frequent contributors to this thread alone. I'm sure it is completely normal to follow 22 people, but not make a single post of your own.

Feel rather left out that they haven't deemed me interesting enough to follow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

These are likely scraper accounts made so the info can be read by a script (usually python) and fed into some system to be viewed. While id say its likely to be PS crisis management people, it's also commonly used by media/newspapers etc.

Reactions: 13
These are likely scraper accounts made so the info can be read by a script (usually python) and fed into some system to be viewed. While id say its likely to be PS crisis management people, it's also commonly used by media/newspapers etc.
Some people may just like to browse but not post??

In regards google, the PS tattle feed has come up on my google highlights page, so not censored on my android....yet

Reactions: 6
I bow to your greater I.T. knowledge - sounds completely plausible.

As they are now following me, and will be receiving notification of my comments, it would seem the perfect time to post their first comment and put my suspicions to bed.

Reactions: 6
Where did you hear this? If true I'm glad she was getting some while PS was having his flings lol.
Who knows, perhaps they both wanted kids and it was a mutually agreeable solution. How many gay/lesbian couples had children back in the late 80s / early 90s? Then it was just never a good time for him to come out. I still think even this backs up the theory that he's hiding something bigger though, as in this day and age there would be less shame in just telling that truth, I think people would actually have been more understanding if that was the case, that he'd lied to the public to protect his family, than saying that he lied to his wife for 20+ years.

Reactions: 5
ooh so we need PS pics -

this is what ive always maintained I think happened
NO PS PICS!!!!! We’d have to bleach our eyeballs after seeing them. For G*d’s sake, think of the effect of that on the marine life.... Maybe Miss Hinch has a chemical free solution she could flog us all.

• Haha
I had a notification that one of my posts has been deleted....I assume by admin. As I’m quite new in here, how do you know which one it was. ? I’ve looked at my content list and nothing is missing but that’s all so far

Reactions: 1
Article here:
Phillip Schofield Outing - Was It The Sun?

Amanda Holden is the only star who has attacked Phillip publicly. She confronted him in the This Morning studio after he blocked her filling in for Holly when she presented I’m A Celebrity last year”. Except that’s not quite true, is it, Dan? The Sun article admits that: “AMANDA Holden clashed with Phillip Schofield after she believed he got her axed from This Morning”. “She believed” is upgraded to “he blocked her”. '

Reactions: 4
Its obvious Phil was against the clock to come out because the sensible thing if you were going to do it was to do it yesterday when he is on holiday for a week from This Morning. He still would have needed the heartfelt speech from Ashley Violin on Dancing On Ice this Sunday but by the time he’s back on This Morning the press would have died down. Of course we know there’s more to the story than family man Phil would like us to know.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.