Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is still working on the Loose Women program, he was in the credits again yesterday

I believe the main thing that has caused the explosion is because Phillip Schofield did not want to have Matthew Mcgreevy working on Dancing On Ice, and he managed to get him the sack from his position there (unfair dismissal)

Matt was on the 1st 4 episodes, then got booted off

View attachment 84367

View attachment 84364

View attachment 84363

View attachment 84362

View attachment 84361
Someone called Mea Carter disappears off the credits too

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This article mentions: 'According to a show insider, Matthew McGreevy was furious that Phillip Schofield “f*cked him over” and that he was going to go to the press to tell what happened to him.'

So if Matthew McGreevy was furious that Phillip Schofield “f*cked him over, why now has been my question?? They split up last June (I've heard), so something has recently happened, that's why I've been of the opinion that it's probably the being taken off Dancing On Ice, that has made Matthew McGreevy furious - it only happened recently so ties in with what the insider has said.

Reactions: 14
Something is definitely going on on Google, yesterday when I typed in MM's full name loads of articles and links to YouTube and blogs came up but today, there's hardly anything.

Reactions: 6
I have read that one of PS daughters is his manager she also manages a couple of others too. Cant remember where I read it though!
I believe this to be true, and she will no doubt continue to be as money is money for some, and from a business perspective they will all say and do the 'right' things. However on an emotional level, there must have been a material shift in the respect his daughters have for him. The realisation that your Dad is a seedy creep, perving on young boys via Snapchat at 2am, is something that they will now have to live with. I think I would give up all the trappings of a millionaire lifestyle if it meant retaining the genuine respect of my young daughters. He may survive the public humiliation if no illegality has occurred, but he has saddled himself with the inner turmoil of knowing he has forever diminished himself as a father.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Something is definitely going on on Google, yesterday when I typed in MM's full name loads of articles and links to YouTube and blogs came up but today, there's hardly anything.
Something has happened for sure, tattle was top of the listings now it's gone down to the bottom, something is going on there...

Reactions: 9
I love the Union Jack mainly Because of Geri who is my fave spice girl but she recently posEd with Phil 🤢🤮
This is the performance of her lifetime, I'm sorry for the ot but I don't think Geri (pitstop desperate) whatever will ever get her own thread 😬

She signs bullshit so deaf people can enjoy her music. Look at the gritted teeth from the dancers doing the "iron your shirts" action. It brings me so much joy 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone called Mea Carter disappears off the credits too
Well spotted, I've just checked and from the 1st episode there has been 7 people taken off it: Matt Mcgreevy, Mea Carter, Jordan Cope, Dalaine Crane, Toby Spragg, Sam Knifton & Daniel Linden.

Is this normal, seems a lot of people?

Reactions: 9
That is a good point, the fact that he gave his exclusive to the Sun, this could indicate that the Sun may have had a story they were going with about Phil, but they came to an agreement if he did an exclusive they wouldn't run their original story??
I thought it strange that when PS did his article for the Sun, it wasnt done/written by Dan Wootton, whom Im sure was quite disparaging about PS a few weeks earlier. I also can't believe there's been a total blackout in the press of any mention of him or his coming out.

Reactions: 8
Wow, you're a suspicious lot arent you! I created my account days ago, before JL was even mentioned so wrong! I just posted because I had an opinion on something someone said that's all. Is that OK? Again, was just my opinion on what I saw of him, thats all. No, I'm calling no one a liar, and agree that people need to come forward when they have an allegation. There's also another side to the story though, yes I've seen fame hungry girls go to bed with him on meeting him in the hope of being mrs leslie! Am I saying any victims were like that? No. Theres also a guy who was subject to trial by media.....who deserved as much anonymity as the 'victim' until he was actually convicted of a crime!
Yeah, poor old John.

All these different women legally accusing him of rape and sexual assault or writing about their experiences anonymously on internet forums.

He's just one unlucky son of a witch for sure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think it may be linked....people who reach those positions probably did so taking a few risks, then they get a bit of fame, the behaviour continues.

I think most celebs probably have borderline tendencies.
I don't think of TV presenters as celebs. I think of celebs as the talentless trash, used by the media to dumb down society and lower standards, so bright, attractive, clever and stylish girls are told to see shanky, over make up, thick orange trash as role models. I think the media use certain dumb and attention seeking families to do that too, in return for constant promotion more than they're worth, and selling their kids into the celeb industry is part of the deal.

Reactions: 4
Well spotted, I've just checked and from the 1st episode there has been 7 people taken off it: Matt Mcgreevy, Mea Carter, Jordan Cope, Dalaine Crane, Toby Spragg, Sam Knifton & Daniel Linden.

Maybe each runner is assigned a celeb and as they get voted off are no longer needed or something?

Reactions: 5
This is the performance of her lifetime, I'm sorry for the ot but I don't think Geri (pitstop desperate) whatever will ever get her own thread 😬

She signs bullshit so deaf people can enjoy her music. Look at the gritted teeth from the dancers doing the "iron your shirts" action. It brings me so much joy 😁
i just read Phil bought geri a £3000 cake. ffs

imagine how much he is paying for everyone to keep there mouth shut

edit oh wait she baked it and he paid for it

• Wow
Reactions: 3

I have no connections to TV or claim to have but this surely doesn't seem 'normal'

Could MM have himself a bit of a support network at work? I truly hope he does have people on his side

Reactions: 6
i just read Phil bought geri a £3000 cake. ffs

edit oh wait she baked it and he paid for it
Phillip bought this basic cake she baked, it was in aid of charity so of course he broadcast and told everyone about his donation. After all Phillip what would be the point of doing charity work if you couldn't tell everyone about it 🙄 #genuine #legend #nationaltreasure
Geri-ginger-cake-484069.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I have just heard that phil schofields wife is actually a lesbian or at least bisexual, it was a marriage of convenience.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Partially agree with you but when I change the timeline filter to “one week” I think everything you are talking about is there.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, poor old John.

All these different women legally accusing him of rape and sexual assault or writing about their experiences anonymously on internet forums.

He's just one unlucky son of a witch for sure.
Yeah theise exchanges amazed me - far from a balanced case of he said she said. In this thread alone we had several people claiming to have had first hand experiences of him being a sleaze to them. The arrogance of someone who was “part of his social circle” to definitively state he wasn’t a sexual predator, despite two people stating they were preyed on. Not their friend, not something they read. But this guy talks as if his word is of more value than theirs and that sexual predators couldn’t t possibly also be nice people to their friends.
As if that’s not bad enough throw in a few comments about women throwing themselves at him for fame. Sorry for the OT but I couldn’t believe what I was reading. Things like that really demonstrate why #metoo is still completely necessary and that there is a lot of work to be done.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.