Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought Ben Shepard is perfect for This Morning. He can have a laugh but not over the top with it and can do serious as well. Whenever Holly has presented with him she is much more tolerable as well. Obviously though Phil will be going nowhere because even if all this does all come out (pardon the pun) he would still somehow be the victim.

Reactions: 6
Who took the photo of PS in the cafe with a bloke who was obviously not MM ? - methinks it was the scorned and dumped MM who passed it on to a goss site - dunno just saying

Reactions: 3
Love Paul O’Grady greats with people, loves animals.

i didn’t see the emotional start to DOI as I won’t be watching it in the future. however I’m surprised PS didn’t say, “this isn’t about me”. Anyway whether he was being sincere or not unfortunately following recent events, the man can’t be trusted.

oh and I I see the comment “be kind” once more I shall throw up. The whole point about kindness is you don’t pick and choose when to be kind, you just are, not when it suits you.

Reactions: 23
No please not BS he is the most boring presenter ever!

Reactions: 7
Ben Shepherd from GMB would be a great choice to replace Tiny Tears he’s far more professional, younger and a nicer person. And can we have Tiny Tears Ken doll somewhere in the next thread title.
No please not Shepherd I can’t be bothered with him

Reactions: 5
Can I just say ‘be kind’ means absolutely nothing

Can I just say ‘be kind’ means absolutely nothing
Thank you lovely being trying to post same feeling x

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You're going to fit right in

Reactions: 15
The treatment of Hamish on Dancing on Ice has been appalling. Why aren't they supporting him?

Reactions: 12
Wtf? Why did Schofe feel the need to hijack DOI and tell us how he feels about the tragic death of Caroline Flack ?

Reactions: 8
Interesting but "he got the money he wanted all along" is a crappy thing for a friend to say - if "lee revell-wiseman" even is a friend?
Agree. I have no idea. Just thought it was worth sharing. Maybe he knows nothing, wonder where he got the photo from of Matthew though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.