Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my theres a love in going on on this morning FB page it’s so sickening

Reactions: 3
I’ve just tried to open this and my access was denied due to “advance blocking being in effect”. Do we know what it said?
Basically just an article condensing everything that's been said on here. Too long to screenshot but they've included some of the same photos posted here and there are comments at the end.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
First post, been reading from PS1. It seems July 19 was a very busy month in these circles that we have yet to uncover. Dan Baldwin's (HW's OH) company, Hungry Bear had two directors resign, Peter Jones and J E P Holdgate.

Reactions: 8
Funny how Hamish on DOI has pulled out from tonight’s show! Another thing people can talk about instead of PS! This Caprice thing has been going on for weeks, why now?!
Yes, my sister just pm-ed me the same message; I wonder if it's a deflection tactic. I don't watch DOI, so don't know if it's live or not, but would love to know if PS attends this evening.

A newbie who's ditched Netflix crime progs for this site!

Reactions: 18
The tone in which Christopher Spivey writes turns me off. There's no need for him to use terms such as "turd burglar" - takes away from the seriousness of what he's alleging and dilutes the message. He probably thinks it's humorous but it doesn't read that way to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
I’ve just checked Blind Gossip re the On Thin Ice story and the majority of people have guessed who the ‘Icy‘ gentleman. A few people have mentioned names I’ve never heard of, probably because they’re American and there is one way off the mark, Alan Alda?

Anyway let’s hope Blind Gossip is correct.

Reactions: 3
Agree, he sounds like a homophobic idiot.

You will no doubt find that it was linked to this unusual and unexpected event in late 2018.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree, Spivey sounds like a homophobic wanker!

Reactions: 25
I agree. He comes across as homophobic with the crude slang terms he uses. Not keen at all. Sounds childish and immature.

Reactions: 13
I was thinking it but was too polite to say Sadly, people like him piggyback off scandals like this because they want more followers, he's only regurgitating gossip that's already widely discussed online anyway, and trying to claim it as his own. And, surprise, surprise, he has books to sell. Look at all the "I HAVE A VIDEO TO RELEASE AT 10PM...4PM" declarations which invariably either don't happen or it's about someone else.

Reactions: 8
Possibly, but for someone who enjoys making money to leave a “very successful growing company” along with the solicitor who was company secretary, many months later, doesn’t ring true with me.

Reactions: 4
Totally! I've found it really hard to read some stuff out there, uncomfortable at the level of homophobic language around. I also want to add that from personal experience it is possible to experiment in your teens and then decide its not for you. I consider myself straight and I'm in a straight marriage, but I tried it the other way more than once usually after too much to drink whilst at college and enjoyed it, but ultimately I liked men more. I don't think sexual orientation is black and white, I think we're all on a sliding scale. I don't care really whether PS is bi or gay, or whether his wife is straight, bi or gay, as long as they weren't hurting anyone. I mean, I'm curious, but I know its not actually any of my business.

Possibly, but for someone who enjoys making money to leave a “very successful growing company” along with the solicitor who was company secretary, many months later, doesn’t ring true with me.
If you look at the 'People' tab on your Companies House link, Jones and Holdgate created the company in January 2014, before Baldwin was subsequently appointed. Jones is on a completely different level in terms of wealth and business influence. Beyond the 'more time with my family' guff, the very late withdrawal from a long planned brand launch was unusual, without a particularly credible explanation to date.

Reactions: 2
I think I have discovered the link between SS and MM (apart from attending the 2Faced Theatre Co).

Just had a nosey at SS’s most recent Twitter post where someone asks SS to comment on the rumours that are in circulation. A mutual friend of SS and MM jumps in to rubbish the rumours and says that SS used to go out with MM’s older sister (of which he has two, Alice - the one living in Japan - and Orla).

This probably explains the link between the two families and why SS was once having Christmas lunch with the MM family years ago. What do you think? Screenshots attached.

Edited to add: SS went out with MM’s older sister for 6 years and sees him as a little brother, according to the mutual friend.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.