Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New member but long time lurker devouring these threads ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 're comment from Strawberry Tart (78) that they can't totally gag the net ...just watched Mahyar Tousi 's new YouTube post saying "Government to censor online speech" ....regulated by ....Ofcom! ๐Ÿ˜ (from about 2.26 onwards)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think he did a little more than just pull back the
Curtain ๐Ÿ™ˆ ' cos for 27 years he was still uncertain.... but I didn't think , I knew ๐Ÿ˜„โœŒ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On ITV hub during advert, we buy any car advert came on, he's still on it..
Am I imagining it, or did posters previously say they had taken him out?

Reactions: 3
New Poster here:
Interestingly, re: the Philip/Phillip debate on previous thread, in the "legal memo", I was at a film club viewing earlier this week.
The film they were showing was, "Official Secrets".
It tells the story of Katharine Gunn, who worked at GCHQ, as a translator/intelligence gathering person.
She wanted to bring to the public's attention that the USA was trying to enlist Britain's help in collecting compromising information on UN Security Council members in order to use this info to blackmail said members into voting in favour of an invasion of Iraq.
At one point, the copy of the email that the press had acquired, was deemed fake as there were 2 spelling mistakes in it.
The American spelling of "favor" was not printed but favour was.
It turned out that a secretary had used a spellchecker and then altered the spelling.
Philip / Phillip are both acceptable spellings, though clearly PS uses the latter.
I didn't see the discussion so don't know what it was about, but Phillip is the spelling on his birth certificate. Searched on the BDM site (careful with that one) yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely all these celeb โ€œmatesโ€ of PS getting tagged on twitter every second are going to get frustrated soon... (unless they have someone handling their account and donโ€™t see it) also they must have constant briefings from ITV management. It must be utter chaos right now! Pure meltdowns ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 5
Does anybody remember the quiz show Shafted?

Surely all these celeb โ€œmatesโ€ of PS getting tagged on twitter every second are going to get frustrated soon... (unless they have someone handling their account and donโ€™t see it) also they must have constant briefings from ITV management. It must be utter chaos right now! Pure meltdowns ๐Ÿ˜
Do you think IT are busy?

Reactions: 2
I just really canโ€™t get my head around all this at all..why itโ€™s not being addressed, why not even one person is speaking out..if it was something terrible-surely they would?
I thought it was something v dodgy at first..now Iโ€™m starting to wonder if he is actually ill? Iโ€™m so confused between all these rumours of fallings out and him being a not very nice person and then tweets from people like Dawn French (not anything to do with ITV is she? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ) saying how kind he is..itโ€™s the biggest mystery ever

We have the info from July last year that was posted on facebook and it wasn't made up after Phil came out or anything.

dsdfsdf.jpg

The problem with him coming out and not mentioning his relationship with Matthew (which many people were aware of), is why exactly did he not want to mention this?

Even if the relationship started when Matthew was 16 (not under age), with Phil not wanting to say anything that will fuel speculation that he's been breaking the law and that it may not be the only time.

It could well be that he did not start the affair until Matthew was 18, but we do not know because everything is so hush hush.

In the instagram picture when Matthew was 17 years, 3 months, 22 days old, the problem is that he actually looks much younger so if Phil was seeing him then, although no law broken, it still doesn't look good for him.

ddfdfd.jpg

I don't think that anyone here is questioning if he did or didn't have an affair with Matthew, this seems to have been verified, the question is when did the affair start, and was it appropriate? because Phil was a patron of the dance studio he was in.

It will most likely all be found out soon enough. If Phil decides to try and lie his way through it, it could be a big mistake for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ewww ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ no, no, Jimmy didn't 'fix it for HRH did he?
I suppose you need to define fix it. A shitload of stuff came out about Saville after he died, including a photo of Saville and Big Ears together socially on what appeared to be Big Ears' estate. I seem to remember there being rumours that Saville had far more of a career than presenting TV shows and noncing kids which got him friends in very high places, which probably explains why he got away with it for so long.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Another new poster here.
Could his management be using their collective talent over the media as leverage?
โ€œYou run this story and you wonโ€™t have access to any of our talent going forward.... but if you play ball with us we will have lots of goodies for you in the future.โ€
This could be true ........ we all live in hope that they could produce someone with talent at some point in the future!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do you think has happened then? Not a sarcastic question, interested. He came out in the most dramatic fashion, they made it clear nobody had forced his hand, said he had been wrestling with his sexuality for years - but it is clear from all the leaks from inside itv that something happened with an employee which has given rise to shut down of information and comment. The employee in question Has left itv employment suddenly. And wrestling with his sexuality was not true, the whole showbiz world knew he was gay so they must have known about gay dalliances. He knew he was gay when he married. That announcement was bizarre. Nobody apart from his wife (and she does not seem bothered) gave a shite about him being gay, the drama of it all set off a huge klaxon and then all the leaks started.

some of the leaks are bullshit for sure, but there are some credible ones.

I hope it is something trivial but a bit embarrassing (something he would find embarrassing but not lawbreaking) because the Saville years were bloody depressing. It came just after the 2012 London Olympics and we were on a high, good news was on the news, then straight after the Olympics, the saville exposure. And then lots of other people were accused.
God the Saville years were horrendous, as a survivor of csa... Every time I went to the pub I had to endure ppl ranting about why things came out after he died, how they couldn't believe that if ppl knew they didn't stop him and how the survivors only wanted his money. They just didn't get how privrlege and money and celebrity allows pppl to do what they please and get away with it ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Sorry- another interlude- BREAKING...Sajid Javid grows a pair and tells Bowis to f**k off atta boy Saj- At ease comrades, carry on โœŒ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.