Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, yes I am - these threads are sending me a bit over the edge but I am trying to hold it together - however, I wasn't actually being facetious (for once)

If you click on my username and then messages, you should be able to find it pretty quickly without having to go through 50 pages. Have a sarcastic though

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Despite appearances on that video, she just can't resist the fucking TEA!!

You need some sleep love. You've been up 72 hours straight
Lol how do you know?

my beloved hubby, currently sleeping in his arm chair... so i'm trying not to wake him while scrolling through all these filthy pip threads with my noisy mouse
i honestly thought it might be Simon Cowell!

somebody help me please!

Reactions: 6
I am on DS will see if I can find you and check your status.

Reactions: 1
He's always taken pride in his appearance, hasn't he..
I've seen him wear skinnies before, I think cos he's lost weight, the skinnies are literal now..
And he must be going crazy, as he's admitted he's terrifhed of getting old, and he looks ancient now..
Oh poor thing. NOT

Reactions: 8
If you can stomach going through Getty, the Prince's Trust event is something he makes a regular appearance at.

Maybe the tide is turning...

Reactions: 2
but surely silly old Phillip Schofield isn't important enough to have powerful people and organisations protecting him?
Oh dear, I think you've discovered the awful truth, the reason no-one can touch him. . . . His names not Schofield, it's Blofield . . the Bond villain who was always stroking his fluffy cat. . . The " We Buy Any Car "advert where he's grinning and stroking his cat ? He's toying with us. . . Everyone on here is finished !!!

Reactions: 13
Just read a piece Derek HAton wrote in Liverpool echo he’s not impressed with Schofe
sorry I know I’ve spelt his name wrong I pad playing up

Reactions: 3
Before he got too skinny, he did have quite a Peter Pan image. A youthful vibe despite his age.

Reactions: 3
At least he’s not bandy legged like that Beckham wastrel sorry son

Reactions: 6
Lol how do you know?

i honestly thought it might be Simon Cowell!

somebody help me please!
I agree I think you need to sleep, you're sounding like me on Thread 1 up to thread 3 when I hadn't slept for a few nights thanks to much so schofield sleuthing

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.