Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically phil thought he could have his cake and eat it. And he has done so very successfully with full support from his family and close friends for a long time. I dont think phil even wants to divorce steph, he was happy being the one in control calling all the shots. I hope S calls the shots now and tells him its game over.

Reactions: 19
This situation with PS reminds me of something that happened when I was MM age. This guy 21 years older than me started complimenting me and we became friends so I thought. He then started texting me and things got suggested I felt flattered. He got what he wanted then said he would never love me only his ex who cheated on him. 7 months later he text saying needed to see me all red flags but I was young and stupid he forced himself on me then said he didn’t want to speak to me wouldn’t have my phone number again and ignored me as I was bleeding from what he did. Then every other weekend he decided we would go away and I would pay while there he played mind games making me think I’m a bad person and I got what I deserved. He then hooked up with someone else and that gave me strength to walk away. However to this day I have trust issues I can’t go to my home town. Even people with same name as him I avoid. My beautiful brilliant partner I get scared he will realise I’m not good enough.
so basically never underestimate powers of older influential men they can wreck your life without trying. I have no doubt smug prat has done this with many younger guys

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
This situation with PS reminds me of something that happened when I was MM age. This guy 21 years older than me started complimenting me and we became friends so I thought. He then started texting me and things got suggested I felt flattered. He got what he wanted then said he would never love me only his ex who cheated on him. 7 months later he text saying needed to see me all red flags but I was young and stupid he forced himself on me then said he didn’t want to speak to me wouldn’t have my phone number again and ignored me as I was bleeding from what he did. Then every other weekend he decided we would go away and I would pay while there he played mind games making me think I’m a bad person and I got what I deserved. He then hooked up with someone else and that gave me strength to walk away. However to this day I have trust issues I can’t go to my home town. Even people with same name as him I avoid. My beautiful brilliant partner I get scared he will realise I’m not good enough.
so basically never underestimate powers of older influential men they can wreck your life without trying. I have no doubt smug prat has done this with many younger guys
Sad this happened to you... Today it's called 'grooming' 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I am so sorry that this piece of tit did this to you. This is the reason why we are here. Bastards like this cannot win. 😘

Reactions: 20
I’ve tried to rewatch the coming out bit on this morning re body language signals ( not that I’m an expert) but I cant

there was an actor who once said the best way to act sincere is to fake it,

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I sat in on a lecture on Ethics in Sports yest at local university and they studied some hypothetical scenarios. In every case, even without huge age disparity, if the coach or mentor conducted a relationship with their trainee, it was considered absolutely unethical. So, if PS was MM’s mentor, even if over the age of consent, it would be absolutely unethical for PS to engage in any relationship other than a professional one.

So, even without all the conjecture, PS seems to have behaved extremely badly and almost undoubtedly told blatant lies in his Friday revelation interview. Everyone knew he was gay and for many years, so all this ‘struggling privately’ just isn’t true. The Snapchat behaviour is also very odd. I’d love Ruth to come along for a chat, bet she could tell us some tales!

Reactions: 18
Is that post saying Ant and Dec are a couple? Nooo I honestly dont believe that. Bit it wouldnt harm publicity if that was was true the rumours.
But its this whole deception thing. Trying to promote something youre not.

You can be from Outter Space 👽 We dont care...

Reactions: 4
My Profile pic is Clemmie peacefully happy that Phil Schofield has fucked up more than her and pondering if she should make her comeback.
Came for the Clemmie, stayed for the Schofe... she better not do anything now, I can't keep up with 1 thread as it is!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Eamonn tweeted just now that he’s left talk radio..praying him and Ruth take over TM full time..!
Just saying I find Eamon a tad creepy.....I came off Insta after he sent me a PM and it was definitely him as it had a ☑....showbiz lovies are all the same imo☹

• Wow
Reactions: 16
But I still don't get why he's being protected so much. ITV are really deluded if they think he was popular and worth so much in terms of advertising. The fact that accounts are disappearing and so on means there's more to this which is what makes me suspicious.

Reactions: 5
Looking at Mm’s videos, I also think he may possibly have aspergers, I really hope he wasn’t taken advantage of 😪

What really gets to me is that the young lad Matthew Mcgreevy, had big dreams of making it as an actor, he was doing well by all accounts and had very good reviews for playing oliver twist back in 2012.

He joined the 2faced company hoping to progress, but ended becoming snapped up by Phillip Schofield as a runner. He was sold a dream, believed Phil could help him, but instead of help, when he grew too old for Phil he was dumped, just discarded.

His career has probably now been ruined by becoming involved with PS, he has become infamous.

I'd really like to see Matthew given a chance by someone and instead of the show business people not take any interest, someone should do the right thing and help him out.

he has been a victim as I see it, his dreams have been ruined, I'm probably just hoping the best for him, I hate to see someones life messed up like his has been.

View attachment 83280

View attachment 83281

View attachment 83282
Good post, why should this young lads life be ruined by an organisation hell bent on protecting PS. Sincerely hope he gets some legal advice and takes them to the cleaners. When I think of all the stories TM cover like the young men’s suicide figures, bullying, child grooming etc - this is all that and more. Makes me sick to the stomach at this dreadful and sickening cover up.

Reactions: 15
That photo of SS and a very young MM cuddled up is very worrying. Was he being passed around from a very young age ?

Reactions: 7
Well I made a post and a week later he came out as gay and the post has been shut down. That lactatia comment really seems to have rattled someone . That Interview is strange for many reasons (not including Phillip ) but the "looking good looking good " with his hand up covering his mouth then hands tucked under his as armpits to not give anything away and "got a pink wing on today looking fantastic !!!" With an awkward Jump out of the chair , plus the fact that the mother comes across like she's groomed him to be a girl from day 1, and is very much speaking for the boy (who is dressed as a girl)

Well I'm sorry but you strip away that dress and make up and you have a little boy there and no one should be saying to him "looking good looking good " to him

NO straight man would act like that towards him .

And how about this . In another clip based around lactatia the child drag queen , he is dancing in am adult gay bar, no kids around just adults and he comes out onto some strip somewhre to be interviewed by a gay guy whose looking him up and down. Also the father figure of the story (probably mother's boyfriend) also is on film looking this kid up and down

Phillip missed all this . And how the hell did this morning pick lactatia to be a guest ? Who was aware of the controversy building over this kid ? Being exploited by adults . And if they knew , why didn't they care whether he was being used ?

You know what this kid said ? He said

"I think anyone should be able to do anything they want in life, it doesn't matter what anyone else says , if you want to be a drag queen and your parents don't let you , you need new parents , if you want to be a drag queen and friends don't let you , you need new friends " spoken at about ten pm on some adult strip where people are drinking and doing coke and all the other stuff.

And Phillip , in his interview, says "looking good looking good " "can ye, can show us a bit (giggling) " and that little smile where you can see that Phillip is bowled over and that's not the way men tend to act towards little boys dressed as little girls by their activist parents who dissolved the boundaries of life for them.

I'm not a TV person , I'm not gay trying to hurt someone I slept with . I got sick of celebrities lying and projecting unhealthy models onto the children of society, blinded by their own condition into not caring about the wellbeing of the kids affected , and instead caring about their own ego and confused responses to a small child caught in the adult headlights

So you can imagine just how shocked I was when the post got shut down a week after that post and also he came out

Im just someone with very very good skills at putting things they see into context with other things they see . It's not necessary to call someone something but we have a right as humans to call out ANYONE using their position to propagandise us and especially when it involves promoting it with children
There’s actually another little boy called Desmond who appeared in the media last year. Google him. Another 11 year old drag queen. Ricky Gervais tweeted about him because his story was In the Huffington post and all over Twitter. There was much praise for the kid for “being his true self” but underneath there were some awful stories about pushy exploitative parents and footage of him performing a striptease in a gay bar.

I think if a little boy wants to dress up in drag. Fine. A decent parent wouldn't shame a Child for that. But to actively push that child to perform for adults for money, it’s morally wrong. I’m shocked that the US police haven’t stepped in to stop it.

I watched the clip of PS with Lactacia and I didn’t pick up on anything like you describe at all. I don’t think This Morning should be a platform for this kind of child exploitation though and I’m surprised there wasn’t a backlash. if anything I thought PS looked uncomfortable maybe because he didn’t agree with it. They were both like a pair of nodding dogs. They have grilled people harshly over a lot less and as parents themselves I’m shocked that neither asked the questions they should’ve asked.

TM is full of this kind of randomness. Like the interview with the old lady with the toy boy. They get away with it because so few are watching I think. The lactacia interview would’ve had loads of complaints I reckon if shown at a different time.

The truth about PS needs to come out and I think we can all see he has an interest in younger men. But can we accuse him of being in love with an 11 year old boy in drag? He may be lots of things but no I can’t see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Let's throw a spanner in the works...

Why was PS on a cruise with Jimmy Savile and Simon Schofield in September 2011? It's true, in the public domain. An employee on the ship was found guilty of creating child p*rn a few years later. Rumour is the superinjunction was created a few months after the cruise, and is still in place today...
sorry if someone replied already...

Savile used to be on cruise ships a lot, was a nice little molesting spot probably (supposedly was even caught at it). I did a bit of googling the other day as someone said they were both ambassadors for ‘princess cruises’ but I couldn’t find talk of Savile being an ambassador. Schofield certainly is though. Someone posted Savile’s first tweet on Twitter was to schofield (his mate)

When you realise how these people are all interlinked it’s pretty gross. Regardless of what he might say about child molesters, the fact is schofield has had and still has associates that were kiddie fiddlers.

I urge people to watch Shaun Atwood’s interview of David Icke, it’s very interesting. A lot of the royal family are either into or friends with child molesters which is why Savile was in the loop. I’m sure that’s why Harry & Megan have done one.

David Icke said some crazy stuff years ago but he outed Jimmy Savile years ago and people said “oh he’s mad” he outed Ted Heath in 1998 and people said “oh but he’s mad”

His theory in the royal family being shape shifting lizards is a bit crazy but when you look at it purely metaphorically he’s right. Take Andrew, smiling to us and waving to the silly peasants and in the palace he’s bringing in prostitutes all the time, calling the police on the gate “fat cnuts” being best mates with a convicted pedophile and good mates/lover with a skank who’s allegedly the one who procured young women for many pedophiles to indulge in.

Trouble with schofield is (like it or not) he’s been or is friends with people high up in these sick rings.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But I still don't get why he's being protected so much. ITV are really deluded if they think he was popular and worth so much in terms of advertising. The fact that accounts are disappearing and so on means there's more to this which is what makes me suspicious.
The truth should set you free, you know how you feel so much better when that secret comes out, so how come Phillip looks so terrible and uncertain?

the whole story doesnt make sense and as Judge Judy says if it don’t make sense that’s because it’s a lie,

please, the truth is all want

Reactions: 8
something could possibly be raised by an MP in parliament about the nature of superinjunctions and that they are being used to allow the person to have carte blanche freedom and not for the purpose in which they are intended.

I suppose it could also be exposed overseas so not subject to ours laws?

something could possibly be raised by an MP in parliament about the nature of superinjunctions and that they are being used to allow the person to have carte blanche freedom and not for the purpose in which they are intended.

I suppose it could also be exposed overseas so not subject to ours laws?
Let's remember, the press absolutely went for Prince Andrew who is surely more protected than Schofield????

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.