Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My inner witch is in full flow now. Appears after Midnight.
I've managed to keep my swearing biatch side to a minimum, prob cos I'm tired 😂
But it's in there bubbling up
It's taking me like 5 minutes to respond today, it's so slow with constant difficulties and 134 seconds left etc
So annoying arhgh

• Sad
Reactions: 5
No, the PS and HW train
she might survive by the skin of her teeth
but he’s finished.

Oh well..we need to give her something to mull over
hello Ms loulou’s boss
im Mrs average and I switched off years ago
lots of free time on a morning to switch on..but we just don’t.
if you can’t win people like me over
you have no chance

Truth!
Ditto!! I switched off years ago. That nicie sweetie national treasure bullshit doesn't fool me. The toxicity seeps through the telly.
*flicks v's at lou lous nasty witch ex boss*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder whose fault that was?
Could be PS wanting to keep him at that level. If MM got a presenter's job, the relationship might have come out when the media want some bio information. Possibly, MM's fault in that, yes, as you rightly pointed out, he is enthusiastic, but the powers that be may not think he has what it takes. I don't think he is a natural in front of a camera. In the showreel, he came across as someone who is mimicking every presenter he has ever watched. A lot of presenters come from a journalistic background which MM most certainly doesn't have.

Having said all that, I feel sorry for him. He is a young person who is now plastered all over the internet. He's young enough to start again if he has to.

Reactions: 9
What really gets to me is that the young lad Matthew Mcgreevy, had big dreams of making it as an actor, he was doing well by all accounts and had very good reviews for playing oliver twist back in 2012.

He joined the 2faced company hoping to progress, but ended becoming snapped up by Phillip Schofield as a runner. He was sold a dream, believed Phil could help him, but instead of help, when he grew too old for Phil he was dumped, just discarded.

His career has probably now been ruined by becoming involved with PS, he has become infamous.

I'd really like to see Matthew given a chance by someone and instead of the show business people not take any interest, someone should do the right thing and help him out.

he has been a victim as I see it, his dreams have been ruined, I'm probably just hoping the best for him, I hate to see someones life messed up like his has been.

View attachment 83280

View attachment 83281

View attachment 83282

This actually makes very sad reading and is so true (sounds like you knew him at theatre school or when he was younger?). PS has robbed this young man of his potential and of many years of his life by his narcissistic determination to satisfy his own lusts, gratification and needs. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Was interested to see how much was being deleted on Instagram, this lady has posted back in summer three times using this specific hashtag. All a bit ambiguous captions but interesting timing, I’ve looked her up and no obvious links to ITV but she is a media graduate who has done voluntary film and media work experience in London.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Let's throw a spanner in the works...

Why was PS on a cruise with Jimmy Savile and Simon Schofield in September 2011? It's true, in the public domain. An employee on the ship was found guilty of creating child p*rn a few years later. Rumour is the superinjunction was created a few months after the cruise, and is still in place today...

• Wow
Reactions: 33
This Morning’s mischevious duo was filmed howling at the rude gaffe backstage afterward with Phil declaring: ‘You finally said it, “Dancing On Arse”. God, that’s a beauty.

He knows his stuff does Our Phil!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Was interested to see how much was being deleted on Instagram, this lady has posted back in summer three times using this specific hashtag. All a bit ambiguous captions but interesting timing, I’ve looked her up and no obvious links to ITV but she is a media graduate who has done voluntary film and media work experience in London.
What the fuckaroo, VAGINA CLINIC 😲
Is that for real??
I only watched it properly on Monday, its on in the background sometimes, and I watch Ruth and Eamonn sometimes, but it's been tripe this week and I was shocked that such mindless nonsense is allowed on TV.
I hate their faces when a heartwarming story or traumatic story appears, they quickly change their expression to false compassion argh get them both off

• Sick
For trucks information afterthought there has been plenty of new info today
new twitter account of MM discovered
new pictures
new tweets discovered between ps and mm
various other new info in some of the posts
just have to take the time to read it all

• Heart
The Lorraine Show twitter/Insta put a post up but I doubt she runs that account herself and it was done to keep up appearances... strangely she never put anything up on her personal social media accounts supporting him. I know she is close to Dan Wootton, perhaps she's one the who complained to him about PS ;)
Her and Ross botox king were doing a live link today and she said something jokey like I cant tell you I've signed an NDA 🤔 very telling. Lorraine, Nadia and Ruth have tweeted nothing about Pip coming out whereas almost all of ITV have 🤣

Reactions: 12
T
No, the PS and HW train
she might survive by the skin of her teeth
but he’s finished.

Oh well..we need to give her something to mull over
hello Ms loulou’s boss
im Mrs average and I switched off years ago
lots of free time on a morning to switch on..but we just don’t.
if you can’t win people like me over
you have no chance

Truth!
Hat got me laughing🤣..im literally that scared office runner now... I was one of those people who couldnt speak up back then but its those bad experiences that make you tough later...Funny though its like coming full circle. Im another runner... but nothing untoward happened to me just felt bullied and sidelined.
Now shes further up the top in a different way. Wow shows these ranks are obviously so tight..

Let's throw a spanner in the works...

Why was PS on a cruise with Jimmy Savile and Simon Schofield in September 2011? It's true, in the public domain. An employee on the ship was found guilty of creating child p*rn a few years later. Rumour is the superinjunction was created a few months after the cruise, and is still in place today...
'kin 'ell! That's throwing a net!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.