Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sur

Phil picked Holly. I think I rememeber reading that once. But Holly met her man on a kids tv show she presented. Fern and Phil had better friendship chemistry with naughty banter. Phil and Holly are more like a family chemistry. Tame banter.
Id love Fern back.
I'm always shocked when media keep telling me what great friends Phil is with Holly off the show, as I never picked up any chemistry between them.
Then again, if Phil is as awful as people are saying on here, maybe having others pick his presenting partner would have been better for the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can't find where it was posted, but I liked the title along the lines of "If he's a National Treasure, then let's bury him"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
His coming out as done a great disservice to the gay community. It is perpetuating unfair myths about gay men. It was done as the least worse option for him.

He always wanted to be a presenter/on tv. He used to pretend to be one when he was young. I think he was told that if he wanted to be a mainstream tv presenter, particularly on children’s tv, he would need to get married. At that time it would have been deemed unacceptable to be a gay man, which seems shocking and plain wrong now. There were of course gay men on tv at that time, but they had this overt camp image like Grayson and Inman. If a gay guy didn’t want to be a gay caricature, he would have been forced (if he wanted to have the career he had long dreamt of) to conform. And how better to conform than taking a wife. He has admitted that he knew he was gay when he married. He said he had wrestled with this for many years. We know that’s not true, why else would the showbiz world know he was gay?

He has left others in the gay community to fight the good fight, whilst he stayed on the down low. So he isnt brave, he was self serving, and a bit of a narcissistic twit to come out in that way on Friday.
Fortunately its been many years since it would have been necessary for him to hide his sexuality and people would understand why, if he wanted a family he married an understanding women. I too think he has done a great disservice for the gay community and now with all the seedy speculation he's creating it's even worse!

Reactions: 6
I'm glad other theories have been added into this mess. It is easy to get carried away and easy to buy into things when its presented on a website like this. HOWEVER. I do feel there is more than meets the eye with this. There's a lot that has happened over the past week that involves peoples accounts being suspended, photos being deleted from SS social media and videos being taken down. The only thing that hasn't been taken down are things that they've forgotten the passwords to. It's all a bit suspicious to me and I want to know why its being hushed up so much. I think you answer a lot of questions about SS but I still feel there's more than meets the eye with that situation
@JimBob0346 I posted an update to this earlier, that SS was linked to The 2 Faced Theatre Group earlier than I thought, similar named company, same directors including him from 2008, I don't quite understand how they're linked but they obviously are. I'm not sure where Simon Schoffield is from but had an address near Huddersfield at one point so I am assuming he comes from the North originally. He looks like his career is on the up and up as a genuine talent, and I'm not buying into him being used by Philip Schofield somehow, or vice versa, but what do I know. I just think as you said that we should be focusing on what PS has to hide, if its hurt other people, not if we can bring others down who might not have anything to do with it apart from be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.