Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will bide his time. It must be far FAR worse wondering if he’s ever going to spill the beans and what he might or might not say.

Reactions: 3
More will come out about him. I don’t know when, but it will eventually. I think his brother knows where a lot of skeletons are buried too. There’s so much more to come out. I just really hope he never gets the chance to revive his career before it happens.

Reactions: 17
He'd surely have been a shoe-in for For The Love Of Dogs had this all not come out.

Reactions: 5
Phil & BP are still friends, Phil beard recently got the same dog, I commented on the post a few pages back that she cleary knows who BP is, which is quite strange.

More will come out about him. I don’t know when, but it will eventually. I think his brother knows where a lot of skeletons are buried too. There’s so much more to come out. I just really hope he never gets the chance to revive his career before it happens.
I agree, I think this too

The comments on the last 2 Daily Mail articles weren’t positive. I wonder if they were a tester for public opinion.

Reactions: 4
I think PS has unfollowed some people too... I'm sure he had around 130 followings last time I looked at his account, and he now only has 121 👀
---
Just seen he and Kelly Hoppen don't follow each other anymore. And also Gok Wan.
He used to be quite close friends with both.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think PS has unfollowed some people too... I'm sure he had around 130 followings last time I looked at his account, and he now only has 121 👀
---
Just seen he and Kelly Hoppen don't follow each other anymore. And also Gok Wan.
He used to be quite close friends with both.
I don't think there are any 'real' friends in showbiz tbh, it's all just superficial fake bullshit. Everyone uses everyone else for whatever needs they, er ... need. :rolleyes:
---
Most of the presenters on ITV are a pack of cunts.
A solid 90 percent. Producers, about 99 percent.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone have that thing where you can see followers on IG? Be interesting to see how many he’s gained since posting yesterday and if he carries on posting if that steadily grows

Very interesting - thank you! A lot of people yesterday suddenly realised they were still following him and didn’t want to be
IMG_8762.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.