Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back with limited commenting though. What’s he scared of?🤔 The man is unbelievably deluded if he thinks he can revive his career.

Reactions: 12
He’s doing it slowly slowly. This is all very much planned. I really hope this attempt to bring him back isn’t successful. It makes me feel sick just thinking about the possibility.

Reactions: 16
I’m sure Katie Hind and other showbiz journos have a whole dossier of stuff they are sitting on. I will be watching the Daily Mail with interest in the coming days. So many other Matthews with a story to tell. I’m amazed more haven’t come forward. Maybe they will if the price is right.

Reactions: 17

His comment has been liked by Adam Woodyatt who The Sun think has changed the soap he's in.....Should have stayed off social media if he's going to limit comments.

Reactions: 5
It’s a bit of a weird return through as it says Live under the Sky Sports logo so the photo was taken 5th May. Why has it taken ten days to post it?
Obviously he’s perving on Lando Norris again

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just wondering how old Dec would have been when he first met Schofield? Maybe there’s a bit of history there?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Back with limited commenting though. What’s he scared of?🤔 The man is unbelievably deluded if he thinks he can revive his career.
He’s first tv appearance will already be lined up I think, guest hosting something. Then he’ll creep back in doing a segment of something in ITV, maybe GMB and before you know it he’ll be a regular holiday/Friday cover person there.
I can’t see him doing reality tv

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This is purely my opinion and am not saying it as an allegation - but I am convinced he was involved with that young vacuum expert Matthew Lock. Poor lad.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I can't see any TV return being mainstream or prime time, it's drfo going to be on some sky channel. Probably aimed at a olderish audience but as for MS TV he's done or a documentary about his life in TV is on the way,

The Rise & Fall & Return of The PeriSchofe

unwise but not illegal

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I can't see any TV return being mainstream or prime time, it's drfo going to be on some sky channel. Probably aimed at a olderish audience but as for MS TV he's done or a documentary about his life in TV is on the way,

*The Rise & Fall & Return of The PeriSchofe*

unwise but not illegal
I think we have a contender for the next thread title here!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is purely my opinion and am not saying it as an allegation - but I am convinced he was involved with that young vacuum expert Matthew Lock. Poor lad.
I think a lot of people have the same hunch. I also think that Simon Schofield and Ben Perryman were victims, but he kept them on side as ‘mates’ and used them to procure younger guys for him. I know he’s a twit but Ben’s back story is very similar to MM’s, young, Northern working class guy wanting to get into TV etc. Schofield takes him under his wing… he’s no different to Maxwell and Epstein really when you think about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
He’s such a brazen, calculating narcissist - carefully orchestrating his return to social media with a dog pic, knowing that it’ll appeal to a wide audience and seems so benign on the face of it.

Reactions: 13
He’s such a brazen, calculating narcissist - carefully orchestrating his return to social media with a dog pic, knowing that it’ll appeal to a wide audience and seems so benign on the face of it.
He can duck off. " Won't wash, ol duckie........" ....

Reactions: 6
Puppy content!!!.This will make me forget about the fact that he's a massive perv. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Dipping his toe into public SM usage.

It’s nonchalance and naïveté in equal measure I reckon. The deliberate pap-op with Dec too. For sure Phil feels there is a way back to public favour. He does have pockets of devoted fans out there, check out the odd FB groups.

I hope he steers clear of Snapchat / X as he was known to have fake accounts in the past.

This was never about him being gay but about the predatory and deceptive behavior behind his facades. He may not seem to get that.

Reactions: 20
Dipping his toe into public SM usage.

It’s nonchalance and naïveté in equal measure I reckon. The deliberate pap-op with Dec too. For sure Phil feels there is a way back to public favour. He does have pockets of devoted fans out there, check out the odd FB groups.

I hope he steers clear of Snapchat / X as he was known to have fake accounts in the past.

This was never about him being gay but about the predatory and deceptive behavior behind his facades. He may not seem to get that.
He thinks coming out on tele in luvvieland negates all the predatory and grooming behaviour.....

Being gay isn't a problem..
Being a predator and groomer is.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.