Phillip Schofield #5 We don't buy any of it .com

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
isnt Connor Byrne the guy from Tracy Beaker ? He loathes PS doesn’t he ? Not sure what happened there
He worked with him on a panto I think and just had a bad experience, he basically tweeted his personal thoughts that Saint Smug Mug was a bleep and he's glad the truth is out 😂
He was let go from Tracy Beaker. My daughter and I used to love him, he's political and quite mouthy which I love, but not a good fit for the BBC 🤷‍♂️ 😂

Someone mentioned an itv family tree showing where all the dots are connected

I think that’s an excellent idea

You deserve a medal 😂
you couldn’t pay me enough.
I needed body language Intel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Going right off piste why does that ruddy car advert have kittens in? What have they got to do with flogging a banger? Confused.com
PS will be grooming the kittens, just like he grooms young men!!!

• Sad
The Cameron incident was years ago (pre the referendum) and the Scottish politician, who no one cares about unless you're in Scotland, had only been messaging the lad involved for six months.
Surely not just suddenly got the urge to talk to underage boys 6 months ago though? Either way I don’t think it’s unlikely at all that it’s something similar

Reactions: 5
At what point can you use

I need to stay at home today because I have one hundred and three tattle life pages to catch up on...
and i need to watch This Morning/Lorraine”

as an excuse to cancel everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Going right off piste why does that ruddy car advert have kittens in? What have they got to do with flogging a banger? Confused.com
Prob did a focus group and realised kittens are more favourable then Saint Smug Mugs face 😂 its his name their after not his face 😉

Reactions: 1
This could date very quickly

View attachment 82791

At webuyanycar.com, we live by one simple rule: be more like Phillip Schofield.

The man, the myth, the legend – Phil is the most loved man in the UK, if not the world …unofficially…and that’s when we realised. The Schofinator genuinely is our spirit animal.

He’s adorable, a man of his word, and who can forbear that iconic hair?

Every day we ask ourselves, ‘What would Phil do?’ and we aim to be just as helpful and charming as him. Come on... who wouldn’t be inspired by Phil’s unparalleled values and outlook on life?

You could call this our ‘Phil-osophy’, but you don’t have to.

I've never seen this 😂 😂 😂 omg 😂 😂

can forbear that iconic hair?
Not much left by the look of it, years of hair dye or 🤔 😂

Do you think this is all being hushed up because there’s an ongoing case against him (Ruth’s offical complaint )?

Am starting to think steph has basically just been an obliging beard to philip all these years, enjoyed the lifestyle, the hefty wages, the holidays, but surely.as a wife the love has to have changed long ago.

Reactions: 12
From what I have heard from my friend who has contacts on TM, MM went to the Sun with compromising pictures of PS. Not sure if he was trying to do this anonymously or was upfront to who he was and his relationship with PS.
I was under the impression that the journalist industry have a policy of not publicly outing anybody - otherwise PS and others would have been outed years ago!
So there must be something more to it for him to feel he needed to out himself and do an exclusive with The Sun.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
What if ps and his wife were swingers and this was just part of their lifestyle choice?

• Haha
  • Sick
What if there was threat of a leak a while ago which led to Phil handing David Cameron that list (visible-accidentally, on purpose) as a sort of “your lot aren’t so innocent so everyone better stay quiet”. Possibly including the Scottish politician who’s just been caught talking to young boys, since that’s leaked maybe Philip lost his leverage and had to come out quickly.
Just the cogs in my brain whirring :unsure:
As far as politics goes, I wouldn't be surprised if the civil service knew all about Schofe's activities long before this. He's been working assiduously to get anything from an MBE upwards for several years - he volunteered to be a Prince's Trust ambassador (see previous thread), he's campaigned to get interviews with various royals, etc etc, and so far...nowt. Even Eamon Holmes got a gong, without even half the toadying that Schofe's done. I wouldn't be at all surprised if his name got suggested but, seeing as they do research into possible scandals etc before confirming the nominations to the relevant Cabinet committee, they could have shelved him. Only speculation, but if you do get nominated they do check up on you...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The date on the bottom one about her bearding for him is from 2018!
Sad to think that her marriage was a sham as it produced her sons. Russ went in to marry again, to Sally Meen,and have another child, so perhaps he isn’t gay.

Does anyone really believe the police would investigate? Thousands of girls have been groomed and raped in Rotherham and other towns in the country snd 🤷‍♀️. I don’t think the police would touch this with a barge pole
Someone he has committed a crime against has to make a complaint first. If all his runners were over the age of consent, there is nothing illegal and nothing for the police to investigate.
Rotherham was different because the girls and their parents complained to police, but the police chose not to investigate in order to avoid being accused of rascism.

Not new I'm afraid. It's already been posted numerous times.
I searched alot earlier and it's just a rehash.. This is EXTREMELY odd, yesterday I thought oh OK, damage control etc
But today, I mean, its looking dodgy, and doing no one at ITV, or British media any favours.
A huge cover up and it's looking more and more likely that yes, he has done what we've all thought 😔

Christ he was completely out of it on that link at end of Lorraine. And so looks so completely different from his pics in the credits.

And how the hell is he going to do the Valentines Gifts guide?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think this is all being hushed up because there’s an ongoing case against him (Ruth’s offical complaint )?
I think there's so much more, there has been situations like these with other more world wide well known people and it wasn't covered up like this 🤔

OMG I forgot, it's on, just turning it on, how much can we read into it today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.