Phillip Schofield #5 We don't buy any of it .com

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought, how about we all complain to OFCOM about This Morning and the 'coming out' interview being full of lies, mistruths and being intentionally aired to mislead the public....

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't know if I'm super sad but had a scroll through IMDb on this morning now I couldn't find mm maybe I was not looking properly but it seemed strange when runners from 2014 & before were listed
Screenshot_20200212-093002.png

Reactions: 1
The Mail Online must be twitching like mad and rocking back and forth in their seats wanting to post 20 articles all saying the same thing, and of course listing MM’s parents’ house worth. And begging for “Do you know MM?” It’s SO telling that they are not going to town on this AT ALL since it broke. I’ll reiterate what most people say too: it’s nothing to do with being gay, it’s the fact there is quite obviously something disturbing being covered up and I can only think grooming tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The Mail Online must be twitching like mad and rocking back and forth in their seats wanting to post 20 articles all saying the same thing, and of course listing MM’s parents’ house worth. And begging for “Do you know MM?” It’s SO telling that they are not going to town on this AT ALL since it broke. I’ll reiterate what most people say too: it’s nothing to do with being gay, it’s the fact there is quite obviously something disturbing being covered up and I can only think grooming tbh.
I totally agree. I am openly bisexual. I am also the survivor of a dirty groomer back in the late 90s. If anything, I’m furious that the lgbt community are being used as a shield.

This conversation has since been deleted. I posted a screen shot in thread #4 last night with the replies. The person replying appears to know MM but I think they've disabled their account straight after posting.
I’ve been reliably informed not to prod this account as the person is on the right side of history 😉

Reactions: 17
So this is Simon Schofield and Matt Mcgreevy, looks like an old photo, Matt looks very young.
I'm getting so confused, could it of been a threesome 😩🙈🙊 could they have all been involved with each other.

Look at Matt's face!!! And where's his hand 😳🙈

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
About Liam Russell... he did his work experience at ITV in 2018, maybe that's when he first met PS. He started Uni last year so I think he's around 18/19

And if you look at his twitter he was having a spat with an actor called Connor Bryne about PS a few days ago but he's deleted his side of the conversation :unsure:
Connor Byrne can probably see through the bullshit. He had the misfortune of working with Roxanne Pallett once and he knew what she was like.

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure I like you lot, I have never watched TM in my life until you guys started spilling the tea and now I feel impelled to switch it on 😂
I watched most of yesterdays, a whole show for the 1st time too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm not sure I like you lot, I have never watched TM in my life until you guys started spilling the tea and now I feel impelled to switch it on 😂
Same! I'm watching Lorraine now with some brain dead strictly interview and jungle people promoting a premium rate phone number. I hadn't watched any of this since the 90s!

But this morning is a car crash, Philip all awkward and Holly doing a stupid dance while a gameshow wheel is winched down 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.