Phillip Schofield #5 We don't buy any of it .com

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanted to say that I love Tattle. The site actually works, nothing seems to get taken down, people (in my experience) are respectful and not bitchy. Love it

Reactions: 40
I THINK Tattle life’s threads usually stay up when others go down from the UK. I’m probably wrong but it could be because of the site being hosted outside of UK.
It's more because Mumsnet and digital spy (Hearst magazines) only care about ad money and brand deals so delete at the drop of a hat. Tattle is also hosted in the states. This isn't like there, threads have never been deleted because of legal action:

DS now Mumsnet .... r we next ?
No!

Reactions: 20
The more I read about this the more I don’t think it was MM that was about to expose PS but someone else. MM seems far too fame hungry to have risked being shunned from the industry. He’s just been dragged into it because he was the one who was seeing him for a long period and was widely known to be?
Looking at what people have posted I’d say PS dumped him last summer, he moved shows... my guess would be whoever the latest buddy was threatening to out him?
Why would MM have left it six months?
Maybe he has fallen on hard times?

Reactions: 1
What if there was threat of a leak a while ago which led to Phil handing David Cameron that list (visible-accidentally, on purpose) as a sort of “your lot aren’t so innocent so everyone better stay quiet”. Possibly including the Scottish politician who’s just been caught talking to young boys, since that’s leaked maybe Philip lost his leverage and had to come out quickly.
Just the cogs in my brain whirring :unsure:

Reactions: 6
Anybody here also on Twitter, there is a movement to spam all of TM's tweets with #ThisMorningsCoverUp
Lets get this baby trending...
Yes I am but I must admit I'm a bit wary of tweeting incase I get suspended. I do keep favouriting tweets though 😉

Reactions: 10
I’ve read a few of Phils tweets re the coming out show and was reminded by Barbara Cartland, you know the sort of thing, “he held me close in his arms as I whispered in his ear, I adore you, adore you, adore you”. Never knew Phillip was such a ham!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes I am but I must admit I'm a bit wary of tweeting incase I get suspended. I do keep favouriting tweets though 😉
I’ve made no posts myself only ever replied. Also, when you get attacked by one of Philfs PR team or even see one of them, block them immediately so they can’t report your account.

Reactions: 6
I got suspended this morning, but just had to prove I'm not a bot? And confirm my phone number, which I did and now back on.

Reactions: 9
You can literally see a timeline via twitter of Dan Wootton loving Schofe on there since 2009/2010, conversing back and forth for years then all the positive gushing front pages about him and Holly over the years.

Then one day last year he stops tweeting @schofe and replies to a lad that tweeted him saying PS invited him to the ITV studios and gave him advice about being a presenter. Dan Wootton tweets back at the lad “I’m not surprised by that revelation”

Wootton immediately goes on the war path, tweeting all The Suns negative stories about PS one after the other after the other.

Friday PS comes out as gay, Wooten is back to heaping on the sycophantic praise and calling him brave, then PS is all of a sudden back to tweeting Dan and leaving kisses at the end?!?!

Hahahaha, give me a bleeping break!!! could it be more obvious.
have you got the screen shots of these tweets?

Did anyone just catch Lorraine chuckling with Ross from LA about something to do with Brad Pitt then they did an odd laugh and said they'd signed a disclosure agreement. Seemed a little awks! :censored:
Just set it to record on+1 cos I'm off to work! Damn you job!

• Haha
Has anyone considered the can of worms opened up after the Rylan affair. Maybe hubby (ex Yew Tree and spurned showbiz non-entity) has taken the initiative to report what he knows?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What if there was threat of a leak a while ago which led to Phil handing David Cameron that list (visible-accidentally, on purpose) as a sort of “your lot aren’t so innocent so everyone better stay quiet”. Possibly including the Scottish politician who’s just been caught talking to young boys, since that’s leaked maybe Philip lost his leverage and had to come out quickly.
Just the cogs in my brain whirring :unsure:
The Cameron incident was years ago (pre the referendum) and the Scottish politician, who no one cares about unless you're in Scotland, had only been messaging the lad involved for six months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.