Phillip Schofield #48 This Morning as toxic as an aubergine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s opened my eyes to how big and powerful they are in terms of how they control the media. I wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of them.
It's a bit of a symbiotic relationship YMU has with the media, I think. They need the media's platform to keep interest in their talent as much as the media need their talent to keep interest in their platform. A pendulum of power between the two, maybe.

Reactions: 20
He just said he knew it was a bad thing to do and he should have gone with his gut about it.

Shame he felt that way about a queue and not a young lad
PS had months to apologise after. Remember this..

His smug response.

His attitude has been why he is disliked and many called back then on the pair to be sacked just for that.

Reactions: 23
The queue debacle showed how Phil and Holly’s minds work. They genuinely consider themselves better than other people because they read words off a screen for a bit in the morning (or Phil used to at least). They didn’t need to queue now did they? Why should they, that’s for ordinary folk.

I did “The Queue” because my other half really wanted to go and I didn’t want her standing around at night on her own — it’ll take three hours, she said (this was the first night so we didn’t really know, haha). I think it was something like nine hours in the end but that didn’t seem so bad versus how it got later! Holly and Phil didn’t really p*ss me off with the queue jumping, so much as make me find them totally pathetic. They really think they’re a big deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
His attitude was always what I disliked most about him. Obviously I had no idea about his liking for young men back, I’d heard the gay rumours but never really believe them. Fern always kept him in check on TM but when she was ousted his ego was allowed to run wild, and Holly was too weak and simpering to stop it. He developed a superior attitude and became so unbearably smug and always had this sneer on his face as though to say I’m so wonderful and powerful and everyone loves me. I can do what I like’. He’d be rude and talk down to guests on TM and also to members of the public on social media. He’s just a truly awful person all round.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It's a marathon not a sprint this & we're not running down the straight yet. There is no way Parliament would be arsed sticking their beaks into this if they didn't think they could get some long awaited bite back at ITV. They've never been forgiven for having allowed Scrotefeelz to get away with his Googled defamatory accusation list fiasco. Which was deeply awkward of their lot which had just managed to "lose" over 90 dossiers of victim testimonials on child sex abuse in Westminster & Whitehall. Spanning decades. Theresa May "misplaced" them & the computer systems they were stored on when she was Home Secretary.
Oopse.
:mad:

So the climate when Scrotefeelz dropped that note which he so obviously turned to the cameras deliberately to flash names, was decidedly hot on the CSA issue for MPs. Or at least it ought to have been but the media ran with the list story far harder. Then McAlpine died after winning his defamation suit & ITV paid a massive OFCOM fine. But that emaciated silvery spiv just sailed through it all unscathed.
Until now.

I'm paying particular attention to that Inquiry bollocks. I just think there's a few more nasty skeletons to be revealed out of broom cupboards yet.
And I truly hope that poor young man has loving friends around him to see him through the hurt & embarrassment for the way he's been humiliated & disregarded by that creepy old perv . A man old enough to be his granddad who groomed him to adore his filthy bastarding, wine & coke pedaling self and then said to the nation "Oh it was a just a few quick gobbies in the dressing room. It meant nothing to me."

The vermin. If he'd done that to my lad I'd bury him.
Emaciated Silvery Spiv for next thread title!
Thank you for this as it’s given me a new insight into the machinations….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Interesting....and I thought Chris Hughes left ymu in April?
Not much of a fan of either HW or AH but since reading popbitch article you can see right through these stories now. I’d suggest this is YMU planting the seed of Amanda Holden (YMU) possibly taking the TM job from HW (not YMU). And published in the Sun, saviour of Schofield in 2020 and his recent poor me interview in 2023. There’s a pattern emerging in all of this. Nauseating.

Reactions: 20
It's a bit of a symbiotic relationship YMU has with the media, I think. They need the media's platform to keep interest in their talent as much as the media need their talent to keep interest in their platform. A pendulum of power between the two, maybe.
YMU have just signed Paris Hilton for her new singing career. She is dressed as a cheerleader in pink with pigtails. Isn't she a bloody mother now? Doesnt she get it?

I thought YMU were just for brit presenters, seems not. YMU have a newly created FM Music division.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think deep-down they know they are duck all.
The big deal was what This Morning made them feel. They created the egos.
Hey guys this is the reality. Ive never watched anything for them.

I've done that with other presenters but watched this morning if I like one segment like what gift to buy or a guest that was on I would watch that then turn over because it was them I couldn't bare. There constant gushing and silliness with Gino etc.

Reactions: 8
His attitude was always what I disliked most about him. Obviously I had no idea about his liking for young men back, I’d heard the gay rumours but never really believe them. Fern always kept him in check on TM but when she was ousted his ego was allowed to run wild, and Holly was too weak and simpering to stop it. He developed a superior attitude and became so unbearably smug and always had this sneer on his face as though to say I’m so wonderful and powerful and everyone loves me. I can do what I like’. He’d be rude and talk down to guests on TM and also to members of the public on social media. He’s just a truly awful person all round.
That sums up what I always thought of him too. I only ever saw clips of TM, usually on Gogglebox and I thought he was such a dose. He seemed to sit in judgement of guests rather than interviewing them. I imagine he got worse and worse over the years and by the time queuegate happened they both were in such a bubble of how great they were, that they were totally taken aback at the backlash.

ITV stood over that and watching Frizell/Mr Aubergine's reaction to a question about the toxicity, I can well imagine that nobody dared to approach him about the TM work environment. It's awful to think that there are probably lots of people who were bullied or ousted from their jobs there if they dared to speak up.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
YMU have just signed Paris Hilton for her new singing career. She is dressed as a cheerleader in pink with pigtails. Isn't she a bloody mother now? Doesnt she get it?

I thought YMU were just for brit presenters, seems not. YMU have a newly created FM Music division.
I feel like we’ve gone back to Britney circa 2016

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Not much of a fan of either HW or AH but since reading popbitch article you can see right through these stories now. I’d suggest this is YMU planting the seed of Amanda Holden (YMU) possibly taking the TM job from HW (not YMU). And published in the Sun, saviour of Schofield in 2020 and his recent poor me interview in 2023. There’s a pattern emerging in all of this. Nauseating.
Amanda has posted on her Instagram regarding this article , also she’s never liked PS and has spoken out regarding him in the past

Reactions: 7

A replacement for Holly then

Reactions: 4
I didn't realise that Amanda Holden's husband, Chris Hughes is also a director at YMU.

No wonder she's in the papers everyday. It really is an incestuous organisation.
I’ve always wondered what exactly Mr Amanda Holden does for a living, now we know.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know we have rehashed this a thousand times but I have just re-read the statement Philth gave to the court as reported on the BBC website https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-65114533 and I still can’t get my head around the fact that Philth knew what Tim was doing was illegal and just told his brother “it should never happen again”. I think I remember it being reported that Philth didn’t know the teen was under age, but in that case, why would he be so outraged? He either did know the guy was a minor or he told him it was wrong for other reasons, ie if it was his nephew. It still makes no sense that Philth was praised for his statement instead of being investigated for withholding information / perverting the course of justice.
I found it rather strange that he described the teen’s body to Philth, why would anyone do that when admitting something so heinous??

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.