Phillip Schofield #48 This Morning as toxic as an aubergine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twink Pipeline the older boys are introducing the younger ones it’s a cycle maybe?
Yes that's how a grooming gang works but apparently much of the nation refuses to be angry about grooming gangs unless the people in them tend to wear funny hats.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Josh Porter feels strongly about Balencinono sexualising children he seems to get what is right and wrong as an adult which is good

Really weird Easter eggs in that campaign if ppl remember especially the court case docs relating to children

• Heart
Reactions: 16
its really quite interesting that the first we heard of Ben was due to a news report last year, when it was revealed Philth had given him a character reference, although the court case was from 2018
It’s not just a coincidence, is it
---
What I don’t understand about this, is HOW did he get away with saying publicly that he didn’t know anything and if he had, he’d have reported it to protect the victim and then said the complete opposite in court. How was that brushed under the carpet?!
It was handily overshadowed by the ‘unwise but not illegal’ workplace duckup fest
---
@MillionDollarBaby - the witch comment I was talking about.

Kim for PM

THAT LITTLE witch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just logged on and going back through what has been posted, am I right that more teenage lads who Phillip dm'd ended up at ITV on work experience? How many has there been? And that one lad filming himself drinking champagne and panning to show Phillip with Matthew stood next to him! Wow! Phillip appears to have a buffet of youngsters around him; multiple twinks and teenagers going at once!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I’m very upset with Vanessa. A few months ago I really did enjoy her IG posts and thought she was a great presenter and found her not only funny but intelligent, straight forward, genuine and not someone who seeing she has young children around her would stay supportive with someone like Schofield.

But I found her to be very obviously annoyed after Ben cheated but she went on about it so much. I then noticed that she wants to be right about everything and that would be hard for anyone to live with so I suspect Ben felt like the underdog.

Then supporting Schofield on talk tv and I just couldn’t listen to that so she is to me, over in my book. I’m not interested in such things being supported at all.

I have decided that all these tv types are all themselves and never stand up for what’s right! It’s as simple as that, they all feather their own nests. They can pretend to be this or that but we all are played. So… back to not watching tv at all for me. I got rid of ours in 2013 and then relented to a small tv to watch the updates in 2021. It’s all a load of rubbish and all manipulated. I always said that the tv is a micro wave in the lounge and iT fries our brains.

I could kick myself for being pulled in again.

Have a great day Tatlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What I don’t understand about this, is HOW did he get away with saying publicly that he didn’t know anything and if he had, he’d have reported it to protect the victim and then said the complete opposite in court. How was that brushed under the carpet?!
Exactly! This is what beggars belief and yet, here we are…🤷‍♀️

Just logged on and going back through what has been posted, am I right that more teenage lads who Phillip dm'd ended up at ITV on work experience? How many has there been? And that one lad filming himself drinking champagne and panning to show Phillip with Matthew stood next to him! Wow! Phillip appears to have a buffet of youngsters around him; multiple twinks and teenagers going at once!
And yet how many on "work experience" end up on TV? Except for the Sky Royal correspondent. I doubt this is a new trick that only happened on TM. Probably introduced to it at the groom cupboard and/or JS's depraved cohorts 😒

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m very upset with Vanessa. A few months ago I really did enjoy her IG posts and thought she was a great presenter and found her not only funny but intelligent, straight forward, genuine and not someone who seeing she has young children around her would stay supportive with someone like Schofield.

But I found her to be very obviously annoyed after Ben cheated but she went on about it so much. I then noticed that she wants to be right about everything and that would be hard for anyone to live with so I suspect Ben felt like the underdog.

Then supporting Schofield on talk tv and I just couldn’t listen to that so she is to me, over in my book. I’m not interested in such things being supported at all.

I have decided that all these tv types are all themselves and never stand up for what’s right! It’s as simple as that, they all feather their own nests. They can pretend to be this or that but we all are played. So… back to not watching tv at all for me. I got rid of ours in 2013 and then relented to a small tv to watch the updates in 2021. It’s all a load of rubbish and all manipulated. I always said that the tv is a micro wave in the lounge and iT fries our brains.

I could kick myself for being pulled in again.

Have a great day Tatlers.
Agree so much. I have always supported Vanessa when others slagged her. Spoke to her when she was doing a radio show. Appreciated her absolute intelligence, she is a great presenter. BUT, she had to know the rumours. And she was just cheated on herself.

She has lost a huge amount of respect from this I would say

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Funny how there's no girl runners who P helped

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Agree so much. I have always supported Vanessa when others slagged her. Spoke to her when she was doing a radio show. Appreciated her absolute intelligence, she is a great presenter. BUT, she had to know the rumours. And she was just cheated on herself.
Could she just be very naive? I find that quite hard to believe, but it is possible right?

Reactions: 8
And yet how many on "work experience" end up on TV? Except for the Sky Royal correspondent. I doubt this is a new trick that only happened on TM. Probably introduced to it at the groom cupboard and/or JS's depraved cohorts 😒
Oh jeez, I now have an image of PS, having been groomed when young himself on BBC, also being groomed to become a procurer for JS et al. Does this rabbit hole have a bottom or is that position only secured for PS?

Reactions: 13
Philthy the twink loving career mentor / advisor responded within an hour to that tweet at 10.44pm he really puts in hard work all hours to help get these boys up the ladder

Now I feel really bad guys look how good Philthy is so many boys being helped maybe we have it wrong? 🤔

Reactions: 16

She has lost a huge amount of respect from this I would say
Absolutely @London Hung Guy she has done herself no favours.

Reactions: 9
I remember reading about this, and others. YMU is hiding stuff on Simon Cowell I'm sure of it
I think that’s one reason he wound one of his companies down. Not just Rebecca Ferguson but Steve Brookstein said plenty of dodgy things went on backstage and not only were they ignored by Cowell, they were also covered up.

plenty of us thought he wound the company down to stop pending lawsuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.