Phillip Schofield #47 I would have got away with it if it weren’t for those pesky Tattlers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Step back and look objectively.
Are we seeing something that isn't there?
Have we lost perspective?

Nope.

ITV treat viewers as if they're thick as pig tit.
And she spoke as if we were all 10 years old!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I could imagine Schofield doing a Michael Barrymore and returning to the fold with a stint on celeb big brother within a couple of years no problem

If a gay high profile celebrity tv presenter/family entertainer (MB) who hid behind his wife for decades before the truth about his penchant for inviting very young boys back to his manision for group sex pool parties which then led to the horrific death of a young straight lad in his actual pool can find himself redeemed and back on prime time through the medium of reality tv then Schofield will definitely back and deep down he knows it .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
"No spin, no bias, no censorship"

Come on Dan - you know you're wrong on those two!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooooh excellent entry the Rehab Card is it for sex addiction or compulsive lying?
👏👏👏
Hmm...tough call😆
I think I'll have to with compulsive lying, as the ridiculous old goat is probably lying about lying at this point😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Felt like Dan was addressing Tattlers directly when he said he knew we’d all been waiting for Kim’s verdict :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wasn't the Savile Tweet reply to Phillip disproven, given that he never had a computer (allegedly? - it does say web client, which would rule out a mobile phone reply).

Is this really Matthew McGreevy's Twitter webpage? And what does the bio mean?

"ALL OTHER ACCOUNTS ARE FAKE! The full story will be heard ONLY HERE on Friday 14th Feb. Ignore the gossip on #GMB #ITV #ThisMorning. Add me"

As he allegedly has an NDA, he wouldn't be allowed to say anything like this.
View attachment 2219614
I'm not sure. I just saw the page on Twitter and was led to it via YouTube. I'm not tech savvy and I'm not sure.

Reactions: 4
Disappointed he didn't mention his reaction to Ps interviews, although I hope he will later

Reactions: 4
I could imagine Schofield doing a Michael Barrymore and returning to the fold with a stint on celeb big brother within a couple of years no problem

If a gay high profile celebrity tv presenter/family entertainer (MB) who hid behind his wife for decades before the truth about his penchant for inviting very young boys back to his manision for group sex pool parties which then led to the horrific death of a young straight lad in his actual pool can find himself redeemed and back on prime time through the medium of reality tv then Schofield will definitely back and deep down he knows it .
Yes Celebrity Big Brother is the way you can change public opinion.

Remember Katie Prices return she gained back her fans.
I can see that happening.
It's Elstree. Isn't that where DOI is? Actually Ithink k Big Brother is relocating.

But if he goes in

pleaseeeee put in Kim Woodburn BB 👁
The suprise cleaner

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.