Phillip Schofield #47 I would have got away with it if it weren’t for those pesky Tattlers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up but after seeing this Ad I’m wondering what the hell you’ve all been talking about this afternoon 😂
So it’s not just me getting this weird S&M ad every page then 😅. Can someone please tell what function those shorts serve? Ease of access for Philth’s endless supply of twinks?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m really pleased as none of my friends or family were taken in by his fake poor me interview a few days ago, even my elderly mother cannot stand him. All I wanted was him off the TM sofa and investigated over his relationship with the runner (and any other young boys who worked closely with him). At least he’s now gone and I doubt if any other tv channel will look at him. Just waiting to see how ITV bosses explain everything to the parliamentary committee and I’d really, really like to think the police are involved somewhere too. Still niggled by why there’s absolutely nothing from MM, you’d think he’d agree or disagree with Schofield’s account, even just a statement via his solicitor, it’s strange. His silence is deafening.
You have to assume that he's happy with his pay off for being a decoy and having the attention centred around him to deflect from other "mentoring friendships"?

Reactions: 7
He begins by saying what I said this morning, but it's probably a conicky-dink :DYou don't become successful in showbiz circles by being nice, I suppose. Very few celebrities I can think of that are universally liked (Paul O'Grady, maybe?)
Paul O Grady was a what you see you get guy. If he had an issue he publically took it up on air live.HE worked with vunerable kids before his TV career. Was a good guy. I'm not suprised as he had a love for animals and made his home a farm of rescue animals. Had a show with his dog on. It was about The animals not his ego. Not all talk like some.

RIP Mr O Grady 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Kevin Osullivan 's take on it

Pure bullying against all at ITV and This Morning everybody needs to remember it’s a house of love let the healing begin please come on guys it’s too much now 😢

*If it’s not clear which it should be I’m joking

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A pilot episode of the Phillip Schofield Show from 2005 has been leaked into the public domain 🤢 It was suppose to replace Paul O’Grady’s show.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
My husband isn't normally into celebs but has just asked me what the deal is with the old man and the blonde woman. I've told him the whole story. His response: bleeping dirty pedalo 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can't wait for Kim's review of the speech! Hope she also explains about why her Internet went down, or not
---
Oh gawd Piers on his and H side. Sickening

Reactions: 20
Kim must have a spare hour before going on with Wootton, get her on the Piers show to put him straight on this one.

Reactions: 7
In prison rapists often feel superior to kiddie fiddlers. It's a very strange social dynamic actually. Men who've raped young women but not children feel superior to men who've raped children or the elderly & are always very keen to publicly distance themselves from those offenders.
He who is without sin….

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.