Phillip Schofield #47 I would have got away with it if it weren’t for those pesky Tattlers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @MsSelfridge as nominated by @InTheDollsHouse

Tomorrow Holly will be back on This Morning. Bingo cards at the ready for the statement she will read out and whether there will be a cracking voice but no actual tears

Newbies please read the wiki, (pink button at the top of the thread) it has a timeline, all the important statements and dates as well as a list of the people involved so far.

Onwards we go

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Thread title by @MsSelfridge as nominated by @InTheDollsHouse

Tomorrow Holly will be back on This Morning. Bingo cards at the ready for the statement she will read out and whether there will be a cracking voice but no actual tears

Newbies please read the wiki, (pink button at the top of the thread) it has a timeline, all the important statements and dates as well as a list of the people involved so far.

Onwards we go
That means she will be all over the daily mail. Can’t bloody stand Holly get rid.

Reactions: 50
It won't happen but it would blow everything up if Holly gives everything up in her speech tomorrow, thanks to his own ego and daughter's PR skills he has calmed the flames and switched the narrative.

Reactions: 29
Pardon my ignorance

But those bench pictures are a complete set up am I right? Splash news is the same as backgrid?

Reactions: 81
Pardon my ignorance

But those bench pictures are a complete set up am I right? Splash news is the same as backgrid?
It's almost laughable how bloody obviously set up they were. Pathetic.

Reactions: 60
The way this whole sordid PR story is going, it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if Holly, the hubby Dan, and Phil, wrote tomorrows ‘heartfelt’ speech together. She’s clever and seen the tide is turning - thanks to #bekind in other words, take all logic and accountability out of the equation and what are you left with? Relatable, kind and flawed.. 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 42
@LByrne74 too late to quote your last post on previous thread but just to say I’m from Belfast 😂 I’m sure Eamon will point his agent in the right direction re Philth though, no worries there.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t cope with how many people are saying it’s only because it was with a man . Because Bill Clinton never got any tit for shagging that Lewinsky woman did he?

Reactions: 50
Pardon my ignorance

Are you taking the piss?
Sorry I don't mean to be blunt but... Stevie Wonder could see they were set up. Its all his ploy to get more ' Karen's' to feel sorry for him and wage a war against the likes of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
@LByrne74 too late to quote your last post on previous thread but just to say I’m from Belfast 😂 I’m sure Eamon will point his agent in the right direction re Philth though, no worries there.
Lovely to "meet" you on here. Yes indeed, no better man! My boyfriend is from Lurgan, although I've also been in Belfast quite a few times. I love going up to the north. The people are so welcoming, so resilient, and so witty. I've had some of my best laughs up there.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He looks like he’s in a forensic suit in these bench photos. Where are Jack and Nikki when we need them?

F67CE604-CC39-44F6-B3D6-C55C213FCC4F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Pardon my ignorance
Sigh..these photos are from May 19th and the Daily Mail is also going with them today. Around that time the main story was about Phil and Holly's alleged falling-out. The Sun ran these pictures yesterday (also from May 19th), which makes me wonder if this is all orchestrated. A ploy for sympathy? The mouth breathers are falling for it, going by many DM comments.

It's a shame he has to drag his mum into it all but it's so cringe, hammy and despicable to do this to his family. His mother's suffered enough, regardless of the timeline.

Again and again people are just looking at the pictures and reacting as if they were taken a day or so ago!
Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 21-40-52 The moment Phillip Schofield came clean to his elderly mother.png

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.