Phillip Schofield #47 I would have got away with it if it weren’t for those pesky Tattlers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god I might need Holly to instruct me on how to life.....clearly not able to use the YouTube without instructions.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Next thread title suggestion
Phillip Schofield #48 ya like aubergines much? 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Clash debating if H can save TM, later. Not sure if Kim will be one of the panel of 3

Reactions: 5
A segment from Angela Levin on Prince Harry could cure chronic insomnia. Get on with the Schofield news Dan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it me or do the Dan Wootton graphic/music segments seem a bit too The Day Today? (Still watching, though).

Harry is going to get some home truths tomorrow...hopefully. He has been far too indulged and is a hypocrite.

Reactions: 5
Actually Ithink k Big Brother is relocating.
Let me guess, to Manchester...the new centre of the Universe as far as the media are concerned...why can't shows be filmed in different cities such as Bath, mix it up a bit? Media City must be raking it in. Manchester (Salford) is the new London in terms of media monopoly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s probably already been mentioned but it’s so hard to keep up here but Holly looking into the camera asking ‘are YOU okay?’ had me howling. I mean, was I supposed to reply? Talk to the TV? ‘Oh I’m okay but thanks for checking in Holz’

I’ve got no idea why she did that speech, it was so disingenuous and weird. Baffles me that anybody approved it😳
Did you watch the series The morning show? Basically she played the part of Alex Levy. I said on Saturday after it was announced she was going to start the show with an emotional statement she‘d do something similar and she did.
DE652860-7EB2-4C16-A445-BD71B1371CBD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.