Phillip Schofield #46 The Gay R Kelly of Breakfast Telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading through MM's old tweets, from the account that is still on Twitter - from ten years ago. He is (or was then) clearly a very sweet and ambitious young lad. It is easy to see how he might have been taken in by older men who promised opportunities.
He had strong feelings for his idols who were in the entertainment business .. I had posters of Debbie Harry and Kate Bush on my wall .. I thought they were the most beautiful women in the world. I also had Nick Kamen and Morten Harket out of A-ha hahaha teenage crushes LOL!! For MM to be involved with someone on such a personal friendship level must have been a huge impact in his life at that time .. he was walking round on clouds.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2217402 and the paps.just happened to be there that very moment...with that bloody white hoodie on that matches his hair...

For God's sake if this pantomime could get any worse....

The pantomimes dame and his mum....
Silly old bleep! I don't care that she's 87... She birthed two deviants and is clearly supportive to the money spinner!

Reactions: 15
Weren't those photos with his mother published at the time he left ITV?
Are they being churned out again for extra sympathy or are there more? 🙄

I remember seeing one with the two of them standing on really rough looking ground even though she evidently walks with the help of a walking aid/ rollator.
They were taken on the same day but these ones have only just been published today. To illicit more sympathy now the tide is turning.

Interesting that his agent called him and told him TM wanted him to step down, I’m sure I’m his initial statement he said he was stepping aside to save the show he loved. Looks like Eamonn was right about that being BS and he was actually sacked

Reactions: 28
I came home from work to be greeted by this facebook comment:

"BE KIND!!!
I have copied this as couldn’t of put it better myself & totally agree

Sorry.... But...
Celine Dion met her husband when she was 12 years old he was 38, he was her manager from the age of 12… they started dating when she was 19 - is this grooming?
Chery Cole first met Liam Payne when Liam was 14 they started dating when Liam was 28, she was 38 - is this grooming?
Caroline Flack first met Harry Styles when he was X Factor, they started dating when he was 17 she was 31 - is this grooming?
Is it grooming because it’s a gay relationship?
1f308.png
Commmeee onnnnnnn!! But different if it’s a straight relationship?
1f914.png

- People have affairs all the time, why is it now a massive shock all of a sudden? Kirsten Stewart, Tiger Woods, Ashton Kutcher, Kevin Hart, Jay Z….. you probably know someone personally who has had affair and continue to hold that secret…. So why is everyone so shocked!?
1f631.png

Phillip Schofield has been on our screens since 1985… so why is everyone trying to destroy him!
The lad was above legal age, and he’s admitted to having an affair.
Yes...he lied to people about it.....so bloody what!!!"

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:Oh my God, so this is what the great unwashed are thinking? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The pics of him and his mum in the bench 🤣
Looks like him wheeling out the old dear is going to be Philths equivalent of bringing out Harvey or her mother every time things aren’t going Katie Prices way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The photo of MM looking up at SS was this posted by his now wife with look of love caption?

Im confused sorry to be annoying
Yes Simon’s wife posted that. If it was for MM’s dad birthday SS obviously stayed close with the family despite breaking up with the sister and having a new partner, unless Bethany is MM sister?!

Reactions: 7
Yes Simon’s wife posted that. If it was for MM’s dad birthday SS obviously stayed close with the family despite breaking up with the sister and having a new partner, unless Bethany is MM sister?!
Urgh they're like a cult! bleeping weirdos

Reactions: 7
Nearly on thread 43 and really enjoyed the interview comments 😄💖❤ x

I leave this here I made before my catch up at my usual time tonight 😃 x

Resizer_16859088574711.jpg

At Fat Lip cosmetic surgery we give one to one talks with your surgeon on what type of fat lip you want.

Resizer_16859088940587.jpg

Modern technology shows during the talk the before and after photos of the pout you prefer...

Resizer_16859088821065.jpg

For amazing results, and for pouts to suit anyone even the most thin to non lip type persons ..

Resizer_16859088670323.jpg

Call or email us now at Fat Lip cosmetic surgery...it might even lead to future job prospects!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Nearly on thread 43 and really enjoyed the interview comments 😄💖❤ x

I leave this here I made before my catch up at my usual time tonight 😃 x

View attachment 2217456

At Fat Lip cosmetic surgery we give one to one talks with your surgeon on what type of fat lip you want.

View attachment 2217455

Modern technology shows during the talk the before and after photos of the pout you prefer...

View attachment 2217458

For amazing results, and the pouts to suit anyone even the most thin to non lip type persons ..

View attachment 2217457

Call or email us now at Fat Lip cosmetic surgery...it might even lead to future job prospects!
I've already emailed you Pom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Convenient philth was able to have a camera crew there to oversee him telling his mum he got the boot off itv. You know but best not pop into waitrose after cos it’s far too scary out there now for him
Ha ha! That explains poor, poor Phil being unable to go to Waitrose - instead, send the poor mum... tell her ffs buy Southern Comfort and vape - no fish ‘n chips - lower the tone...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those pics will have been leaked for a reason. Remember that Holly is making her big comeback to TM tomorrow and Philth doesn’t want anyone to forget that he used to present the show with her, he can’t have the spotlight solely on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks for responding we need a board with strings as has already been suggested, hard to keep up with all the characters in this situation

SS wife posted about 10 year anniversary so they have been together a long time before marriage

Reactions: 8
I came home from work to be greeted by this facebook comment:

"BE KIND!!!
I have copied this as couldn’t of put it better myself & totally agree

Sorry.... But...
Celine Dion met her husband when she was 12 years old he was 38, he was her manager from the age of 12… they started dating when she was 19 - is this grooming?
Chery Cole first met Liam Payne when Liam was 14 they started dating when Liam was 28, she was 38 - is this grooming?
Caroline Flack first met Harry Styles when he was X Factor, they started dating when he was 17 she was 31 - is this grooming?
Is it grooming because it’s a gay relationship? View attachment 2217463Commmeee onnnnnnn!! But different if it’s a straight relationship? View attachment 2217464
- People have affairs all the time, why is it now a massive shock all of a sudden? Kirsten Stewart, Tiger Woods, Ashton Kutcher, Kevin Hart, Jay Z….. you probably know someone personally who has had affair and continue to hold that secret…. So why is everyone so shocked!? View attachment 2217465
Phillip Schofield has been on our screens since 1985… so why is everyone trying to destroy him!
The lad was above legal age, and he’s admitted to having an affair.
Yes...he lied to people about it.....so bloody what!!!"

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:Oh my God, so this is what the great unwashed are thinking? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Quite a few people I know have shared this on Facebook. I’m disgusted with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.