Phillip Schofield #46 The Gay R Kelly of Breakfast Telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught someone I worked with on FB posting the 'what's schofielfd done wrong?' bullshit 'it's homophobia ' bullshit.

Unfriended at bleeping lightning speed.
There’s loads of them. I’m sick of it. People bringing up Cheryl Cole meeting Liam Payne when he was 14/15 and Celina Dion met her husband when she was 12. Unless MM sells his story, or something else comes out,I fear the narc nonce will be back on tv soon and all those pathetic insipid mothers will think he’s a national treasure 🤢

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230604-204408_Chrome.jpg
and the paps.just happened to be there that very moment...with that bloody white hoodie on that matches his hair...

For God's sake if this pantomime could get any worse....

The pantomimes dame and his mum....

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Convenient philth was able to have a camera crew there to oversee him telling his mum he got the boot off itv. You know but best not pop into waitrose after cos it’s far too scary out there now for him

Reactions: 31
The two brothers Schofield have let their mother down so much. She is in the autumn of her years and she has one son in prison, the other a pariah for his ill judged activities. Hope for her sake nothing else comes out of the woodwork. But I think there will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She should have stopped here.
View attachment 2217104
Is this the same Daily Mirror who according to Popbitch have Fritzel ringing them and threatening to remove their access or celebs from the Pride of Britain awards unless they toe the line 🤬. I’ve been waiting for them to put out an article like this. It’s all so transparent. 🤨
Edit - sorry still catching up and can see @House of Tea has already spotted this. 👍

Reactions: 15
It’s literally got to the point now where MSM know how thick British public are that they are staging a “sad” convo of him and his mum on a park bench and their is floods of comments stating “poor bloke can’t even tell his mum without the paps being there!”

Is anyone else actually getting angry at how thick the public look?????? He is fully taking the piss out of them 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Angelina Jolie's Daughter Shiloh liked wearing suits .. trousers as a little one and now at 15/16yrs old has been wearing dresses. In puberty emotions are confusing .. male and female of any sexuality are role models you respect and are influenced by .. i think there is plenty of time to make decisions. There should be no rush for children to become adults so quickly .. it's a special time growing up.
I agree. I was a tomboy as a child didn’t like dresses, dolls, pretty things, preferred action men perhaps because I had a brother, I would have been so confused nowadays and thought does that mean I’ve been born the wrong gender. In my late teens and onwards I couldn’t be more opposite, I love feminine things, makeup, vintage pretties…. Children shouldn’t have these worries and just be able to enjoy their childhood as stress free as possible and in their own time they will find the path/identity that best suits them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Angelina Jolie's Daughter Shiloh liked wearing suits .. trousers as a little one and now at 15/16yrs old has been wearing dresses. In puberty emotions are confusing .. male and female of any sexuality are role models you respect and are influenced by .. i think there is plenty of time to make decisions. There should be no rush for children to become adults so quickly .. it's a special time growing up.
She wanted to be called John all the time too….

Reactions: 11
Who was it that said that Phil's dad was probably a weird one and there's a reason why the two brothers are the way they are.

Reactions: 8
Has MM’s response to this been discussed?I thought that someone was today trolling an old tweet, but this looks like a genuine MM tweet from July 2013. That response and the way he is looking at SS in the other tweet seems to suggest he was out about being gay and had a crush on SS. As it was 2013 he was 17 then. MM was still a child, and grown repulsive old men should not have taken advantage of him, but he seems somewhat forward.

View attachment 2217339
Yes, they‘re both on MM’s old Twitter acount - a few tweets apart from each other.

Reactions: 3
Weren't those photos with his mother published at the time he left ITV?
Are they being churned out again for extra sympathy or are there more? 🙄

I remember seeing one with the two of them standing on really rough looking ground even though she evidently walks with the help of a walking aid/ rollator.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2217402 and the paps.just happened to be there that very moment...with that bloody white hoodie on that matches his hair...

For God's sake if this pantomime could get any worse....

The pantomimes dame and his mum....

Those pictures are bleeping hilarious. That's how stupid he thinks his fans are. OMG, what a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Phillip Schofield #47 A Career in Tatters. It’s the truth that Matters.

Reactions: 21
The photo of MM looking up at SS was this posted by his now wife with look of love caption?

Im confused sorry to be annoying

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.