Phillip Schofield #46 The Gay R Kelly of Breakfast Telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All hail thread winner @sevcive

Philthy boy GROOMER Phillip Schofield, ITV's batchelor golden boy, the man who put the Phil in Pe do phile, the fist in the puppet and a heap of lies into the tv sphere has been gobbing off again about being gobbed at. One presumes his pedalo brother has been spat at this week in his new bijoux residence on the pedalo prison wing for 11 accounts of child abuse.

The last thread has an unusual amount of posts similar to Perryman apologists over the last 24 hours. We see ya Benny boi with yer big drill and your manky rubber gloves!

Kim 'my spirit animal' Woodburn is currently missing without internet connection, has she been gagged? Is she off on her summer holidays for a week or two? Was calling Phil a bleep on live tv too much for the regulators? We will see.

Onwards march my luvs, this isn't the end..... just Philths.

download-3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
Brilliant title! And thanks for new thread Dotty.

Who's waiting for tomorrow's papers to be shown later tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I bet it's all gone quiet Holly dolly will be back like nothings happened. It's all gone the way she wanted.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Can we expect any Sunday exclusives or has it all gone quiet?
I'm anticipating some great memes and some thinking pieces from wise people over the weekend but I would bet that most are holding fire to see what happens on Tuesday with the gov and coward McCanns lacky? Is that on the telly? ITV explaining themselves to the politicians?

Reactions: 20
I do wonder if MM is having some say in this, the way PS kept bleating on that this young man is in no way to blame and he’s sorry to his friends and family. I don’t think many, if any think the young man is to blame and odd to say he’s sorry to his friends, family I understand. Would he really keep emphasising the point MM is in no way to blame if he didn’t have to. In some way I hope that’s not the case, it would be nice if MM felt comfortable enough to speak out in his own right, rather than Schofield doing all the talking woe is me act.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Can we expect any Sunday exclusives or has it all gone quiet?
I've heard the Sunday Times is running an exclusive about how in his spare time Philip Schofield force feeds cheeseburgers to swans and then laughs as he watches them drown under the weight of all that grease and fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I can't believe Holly has got the front to even try and come back to This Morning. The brass neck on it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 83
If there is one certainty is that Dan Wootton is like a dog with a bone, he won't be letting this go. I expect Eamonn is back at the helm of 6am GB News on Monday too.

If they let PS get away with this then it somehow emerges similarly to Saville, where will we be? Nothing will have moved on at all, even with all eyes open on social media. 👀

This >> 'Do you want me to die? Because that’s where I am. I have lost everything' is particularly despicable. If he has done nothing then why exactly has he lost his job on ITV? Mr Frizzell, over to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 97
We will know the lay of the land if EH comes back on Monday on breakfast on GB News and says nothing. Then Wooten. If they say nothing, he has got away with it - for now. Sure, he has been ousted from his job, and the advertisers will be treating his like a leper, but any other big reveals will be contained.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I haven't watched the full mea culpa from this increasingly demented wild eyed vape enthusiast but I believe he said he was not in love with The Runner. To me, that makes everything he did far, far worse.

Not that I approve but when Bill Wyman got collared he married Mandy Smith, thus trying to make it appear as a true love match. As I say, I think he should have been nicked tbh, but I see the 'it was just a sh@g' comment as making it sound far worse when it's already beyond sickening.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
His threatening suicide is despicable. If he was on suicide watch then why is he not being signed in to a psychiatric unit. People with a true suicide risk are not doing media interviews.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 184
His threatening suicide is despicable. If he was on suicide watch then why is he not being signed in to a psychiatric unit. People with a true suicide risk are not doing media interviews.
I know you know this and your question is probably rhetorical but it's because he will not hesitate to use the worst kind of emotional blackmail to attempt to cow a nation into forgiving his prolific grooming. Narcissists always insist they are the victim, regardless of how they've literally ruined the lives of others.

He's a 24 carat narcissist. I can't believe people are actually falling for it. Including Caroline Flacks mother. He absolutely should have had the decency to leave her out of it. But it's all about him, so he uses anything he thinks exonerates him in the public mind.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 96
I do wonder if MM is having some say in this, the way PS kept bleating on that this young man is in no way to blame and he’s sorry to his friends and family. I don’t think many, if any think the young man is to blame and odd to say he’s sorry to his friends, family I understand. Would he really keep emphasising the point MM is in no way to blame if he didn’t have to. In some way I hope that’s not the case, it would be nice if MM felt comfortable enough to speak out in his own right, rather than Schofield doing all the talking woe is me act.
This.
We keep being told he's vulnerable.
With how manipulative Philip is I could quite see him saying, now look what you've done. The press will hound us both and I have to come out. Perhaps MM felt terrible, perhaps he was told his career prospects were over with the relationship. Perhaps Philip assured him he would protect him and this was the best course of action.
His silence doesn't make any sense. Unless of course he can't speak or has been advised its unwise to do so, by the one person who probably doesn't want him to.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
That Katie Hind from the Daily Mail turned out be a damp squib. Promised more that did not materialise.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
If there is one certainty is that Dan Wootton is like a dog with a bone, he won't be letting this go. I expect Eamonn is back at the helm of 6am GB News on Monday too.

If they let PS get away with this then it somehow emerges similarly to Saville, where will we be? Nothing will have moved on at all, even with all eyes open on social media. 👀

This >> 'Do you want me to die? Because that’s where I am. I have lost everything' is particularly despicable. If he has done nothing then why exactly has he lost his job on ITV? Mr Frizzell, over to you.

I think Dan Wootton will be working his bollox off to try and get an interview with MM.
Eamonn might even be helping him try.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Ok! Here goes…
So my initial reaction like a lot of people on here was that MM has been groomed.
Until…if ever.. we hear a statement from him we will never know.
Like many people on here I was quick to point the finger at PS and say it is all his fault. He certainly should have known better as everyone has jumped to the same conclusion that he has behaved no better than his brother. I still can’t understand how you can have a sexual attraction to someone years younger but many do.
It’s true people have not persecuted Bill Wyman, Cheryl Cole, Al Pacino, Paul O’ Grady or anyone else in big age difference relationships. We are a new world. Or is it that new? Is it the way we are brought up…who knows? I am one of those people until I have sat and thought hard. Yes, the power PS was granted from those at the head of ITV was wrong and nobody should have the monopoly of all these ITV shows for so long. This includes HW and Ant & Dec. ITV are to blame!!
I would never want to see that PS has taken his own life. I wish I had the same black hole he is facing. Life with a holiday home abroad and all those millions in the bank would see me happy. If there is no injunction on MM we should here his story before we solely persecute PS. 
My opinion totally! Be kind!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.