Phillip Schofield #45 Rule No.1 Don’t screw the crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if NOBODY likes him, how did he get so much work and become so powerful?
He had very powerful management , it’s a who’s who of the entertainment industry😱😱 and he is a competent presenter I suppose.

Reactions: 8
I’m a lurker passing by, but today in shop someone was saying how awful it is that PS is afraid to go out in case he’s spat at. He’s got no idea. This entire thing, as someone who went through grooming at the hands of someone locally popular effects others. I ended up leaving crying. I was the one spat at and abused in the street. Even after leaving it’s happening again because I stupidly told a mental health nurse who also decided I was lying (fat and ugly = liar) and put it on staff email list. It’s horrific.

Anyway the ONLY people I feel for is his victim(s) (eventually decades later discovered there were almost two dozen us of the man that hurt me) and those effected by these constant newspaper articles about how dreadful it is for him. ITS NOT. Many have been impacted by this story (including indirectly like me) and don’t need to see this creep whining about losing everything (try having your medical and social care stopped and benefits waiting for bailiffs - that’s losing everything) and impact on HIS mental health. Ffs.

I hope you don’t mind my vent. I just needed to, and, I’m surrounded by people falling for his ‘woe is me’ act.
If you have evidence of a RMN doing something like this, I urge you to contact the NMC with this and let that person be judged appropriately in line with the NMC code of conduct. If this is true, I’m in no doubt they’ll lose their registration.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And if NOBODY likes him, how did he get so much work and become so powerful?
You only need the people at the top to like you & clearly they saw him as a money making machine, until the 💩 hit the fan.

Reactions: 10
Yes exactly. He knew his sexuality at a young age and married to ensure he could be promoted as a heterosexual man to further his career on TV. He's always been living a lie.

I find it very hard to believe that a man who knows he's gay hasn't had many affairs over the years (hopefully with men over the age of consent). The idea that he just knows he's gay but has never acted on it until MM came along seems unbelievable to me.
Not just unbelievable but insulting to expect us to believe it

• Heart
I think it's really telling MM hasn't come out in support of PS if what PS said is true (they're still mates and on speaking terms/it was consensual/no grooming). MM wouldn't even have to say anything himself, just a statement from his lawyers would shut down the rumour and speculation. But no. Nothing, zilch, nada. THAT to me is very telling. I hope MM knows he has the power to turn the tables on PS for using him and telling the world he didn't love him, and hopefully MM is giving careful consideration to his options such as reporting PS for criminal wrongdoing or selling his story. I mean, who could blame MM? PS should get a taste of his own medicine on what it feels like to be exploited and he should have the decorum to suck it up, knowing he brought it on himself. PS ought to pay a *very* high price to MM to make this go away. A sorry on camera just doesn't cut it.
I hope Dan has an exclusive with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How do you recover from not reporting your brother sexually abusing a child to the Police and basically turning a blind eye to it, it’s the lowest of the low. Unlike some grey areas where MM & others are concerned those are cold hard facts about PS and no doubt one of the reasons many companies have removed him from their books.
And how could he want anything to do with his brother after knowing he is a paedophile 🤢

Reactions: 11
there was a clip from a chat show years ago that Philth was a guest on, where he talks about that the first job he wanted to do when growing up was to dig graves! he then went on to say something about putting straws in the mouths of any he buried just incase the were still alive and they could breathe, warped or what! could you imagine if you were buried alive with a straw popping out your mouth and you couldn't escape for the heavy earth that surrounded you, I reckon he a psychopath
Sounds very Fred West behaviour to me with straws in peoples mouths.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s been sorting out super gagging order injunctions with those who have stories to tell about him.

Reactions: 5
The public liked him. Didn't matter if those working with him didn't. He was familiar, a family man, fun and he made headlines quizzing and laughing at others and going in for the kill, the public liked that.
His viewers will have a hard time accepting this tarnished image, easier to forgive his misdemeanour.
Personally I find it weird as I've never felt the appeal.

Reactions: 20
And how could he want anything to do with his brother after knowing he is a paedophile 🤢
I think PS said after the trial he no longer has a brother, which I find strange because he only decided that when it suited him, he didn’t seem to disown him, or have a problem turning a blind eye to the fact his brother was sexually abusing a school boy.
Who really says…. stop I don’t want to hear anymore and it must never happen again when their sibling is telling them something so abhorrent (as Phillip stated he did) apart from perhaps a person that’s equally as vile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I wonder just how much money is changing hands, and how many deals are being made behind the scenes??!!

Reactions: 24
Diana's virginity had to be confirmed by a doctor - I never felt sorry for her until I read that. That girl was groomed by the whole system.
She said that this was not true and rumour has it that she was not a virgin when she married him.

It's odd that Dan W and Eamonn haven't tweeted anything, even a cryptic tweet. And what with Kim's non appearance on gb news last night, I'm wondering if they've been shut down or warned. Or even if pressure has been put on the head of gb news.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
And that's why he was vaping in the Sun interview. To calm his nerves cos he didn't know if the interviewer would put him on the spot.
I think it's as another tattler said, different target audiences. He vaped constantly in the Sun interview but didn't do it once in BBC one, despite holding the vape

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.