Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Hang on, covid bubble threesome??? Who is this Ellis? Where's Ellis now?

I thought that was Oli? Ahhhhhh, no, its a different lad, I was led astray by the curls. My bad!
PS was spotted with Ben outside his flat during lockdown 2020... and I think the other young man in the cap could be Ellis

Ellis still lives in London and has a new job at a Xmas ornament company...

Reactions: 5

Ensay

VIP Member
Yes, that was a bit eye-raising, but you are fixated on this. Most people on here are against child grooming, straight or gay. Your whole day’s comments have been about homophobia- feels a bit diversionary from the matter in hand.
Oh sorry if I’m “fixated” on the very thing I’ve experienced a lot as an out gay person. :rolleyes:

I’m just sick of people reducing it and acting like it never happens.

And I haven’t been here all day. I’ve been out for most of it.

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
I still believe he got that gig by someone in that ring. I don’t know enough about the John Leslie situation to know if he was set up.
I do know about the John Leslie affair, and yes he was doing those things, but yes he was set up to expose it all.

Ensay

VIP Member
I prefer GB News for certain things just as I watch BBC or even ITV for others. I don't think GBN is a shit channel, at least it doesn't seem to have corruption at its heart like most of the bigger channels.
That’s fair enough! I should add that I’m not someone who would ever call for GB News to be taken off air. I think it’s shit, but if people wanna watch it that’s up to them.

msmith2006

VIP Member
does anyone have the link to the full Sun video? I've only been able to watch one that's about 10 mins long but doesn't seem to include everything that has been reported?

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Anyone else think that the man Rylan cheated on his husband with was Phil? I adore Rylan so don’t think I’m shading him by saying this! But I always thought it was odd how he just suddenly left this morning.. a very lucrative job and a great opportunity and never once went back. Just with all of these recent revelations it seems a bit.. perplexing
Nope he's looking very pleased with himself and quite smug ATM all over his insta. I think he's just enjoying the ride like the rest of us

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Just spent 20 minutes searching This Morning end credits for any clues on the make up artist.

What is my life 🥴
I wondered if it went back a bit further to Winkleman and Philths Talking Telephone Numbers show. No time range was given but some age back to when they were younger and naughtier was possibly implied.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
You can tell that she wasn’t being sincere when she was reading out that pre-drafted statement. I’m sorry but when you hear someone has been sleeping with someone thirty years their junior whilst supposedly being in a loving marriage, your initial reaction isn’t “I’m saddened that you’ve lied to everyone”.

On the subject of TikTok, today I’ve seen several clips of the interview on there and the comment sections comprise of an overwhelming number of people who believe Phil is only apologising because he got caught. This has restored my dwindling faith in humanity.
I like that the sun have released clips of their interview also, quite the contrast

Metropolis

VIP Member
I’m an old lady so forgive me but isn’t Snapchat the one where messages disappear? Isn’t it a young person’s sort of app anyway?
Yes that‘s the one. But I think users can archive the chats and some people screen-shot them (I have no clue myself, but I have teens :ROFLMAO:)