Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ensay

VIP Member
But everytime you pop up you are talking about homophobia. It isn’t homophobia to talk about the potential grooming of a 15 year old, it really isn’t despite your experiences.
I’ve discussed plenty of other aspects, and whenever I’ve mentioned homophobia it’s in reply to someone else who’s mentioned it. So it’s not like I’ve instigated any of it.

I even said the majority of the reaction WASN’T homophobic, but that it’s churlish to act like none of it was. And, like it or not, that’s what some people have claimed. I find it hard to let demonstrable things slide, hence my replies. Which people are free to ignore.

Reactions: 3

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
Its called programming for a reason
Yep. You are right here x

Have those criticizing Schofield considered that the then Lady Diana Spencer was around the same age as the mystery guy when she first met the then 30-year-old Prince Charles. Are you going to call the now King Charles to face the level of abuse being given to Schofield, if not what is the difference, other than the sexuality of the couples?

I do think it's gross

Flibbertigibbet

Chatty Member
A councillor is bound by law to do the right thing. It was a councillor who spoke up for the victim of Rolf Harris. A young girl who was best friends with his daughter Bindi. Who, if you watch the ITV documentary was well aware it had been going on, but on the stand denied anything went on until her friend was 18! I don’t hold sympathy for PS wife or daughters. They’re helping him get a pass because, well, money!!!!! He’s getting away with this. Judging by SM commentary! 🙄
There must be so many tortured feelings for someone whose father is caught out being an abuser - shame, disgust, anger, sadness, and probably still love because that doesn't just disappear. So while I think they should distance themselves from this, I can see why they would be in denial. If they are continuing to profit from his name, that's another thing.

daydreamer95

VIP Member
Interesting. Thinks there's more to Simon Schofield and wonders if he was the middle man, who groomed M for P. She's done some research.

———————- EXCLUSIVE ———————-

Im outing myself for being a frequent poster on conspiracy thread nobody has twisted my arm I want to live in my truth

The Schofield you mention has been pictured hiding behind Bill Gates good work well a picture of his face celebrating an award

I want to make it very clear Bill Gates has done many things but he has nothing to do with Simon or Philip Schofield please nobody spread dangerous misinformation

C4089C07-9C63-442C-97CD-7877D32678B7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Dotty Merton

VIP Member

Im outing myself for being a frequent poster on conspiracy thread nobody has twisted my arm I want to live in my truth

The Schofield you mention has been pictured hiding behind Bill Gates good work well a picture of his face celebrating an award

I want to make it very clear Bill Gates has done many things but he has nothing to do with Simon or Philip Schofield please don’t spread any dangerous misinformation

View attachment 2214696
How you doing Bill? Sorry I'm a cheeky nun. But I'm not quite sure how to take this post. Is that Simon Schofield I see? Scott gives me the heebies, I have no idea who he is tbh but seen him mentioned.

Gates was mates with Epstein no?

lhs

I want to make it very clear Bill Gates has done many things but he has nothing to do with Simon or Philip Schofield please nobody spread dangerous misinformation

View attachment 2214696
Nooo I don't want Scott Garnham being tangled up in this web 😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 2

LadyMuck

VIP Member
That Ben Perryman seems to absolutely love himself. Cringe. His pictures and comments look almost like Bat Signals to Only Fans (or pr0ny content in general). Could be wrong, though.

I was reading Tattle in bed last night so can't remember the article / comment, but it suggested that Phillip and Mathew are still in touch (pretty sure two weeks ago was mentioned) and still on friendly terms? Of course this could just be spin from Phillip to make things seem more agreeable between them and Phil less of a cold-hearted predator.

There was an unrelated comment recently from a Tattler suggesting that age gap relationships are very common in the (male) gay world - not that I'm suggesting they were condoning underage grooming. Just thinking about this comment as it may be related to people like Rupert Everett sticking up for PS. Rupert has had quite a colourful life himself.

I think the dam is about to burst and more voices are going to join this conversation and out Phil's preference for younger guys. Let's hope the numbers are appropriate or he will be in big, big trouble with the law.That's EXACTLY what Phillip's lips look like! Can't unsee it now you've said that! :LOL:
Didn't P and Ben go to France for the weekend about 2 weeks ago, just before it all blew up?

aka mary

We had a poster here say the same, poster was related to the MUArtists ex or bestie or such. MUA got moved off show.

Hang on was that the artist who used to work on Winklebobs fizzog? It was said she introduced Philth to young gay men in tv?

Or is there more than one MUA? Whats the goss on MUA underground!
Yes , I remember that post.