Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
The clip posted earlier of Holly and Phillip laughing and taking the piss out of guests on Celebrity Juice who have gone on the TM totally backs up what Kerry was just saying. Vile and very unprofessional

Reactions: 45

Doc

VIP Member
Next up… Gareth Gates, Bob from the Rose and Crown and Gary Wilmott tackle the thorny issue of 5G and China’s influence in parliament.

• Haha

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
It really baffles me how they're going to pretend 'they knew nothing'. But I agree some producer is going to get thrown out.

I wonder why Phil had the ability to hire & fire??? See my previous post about why MM was even on the show.

The whole bloody thing stinks!!!
I remember, a few years ago now, Alice Beer made a joke, at his expense, in one of her segments. His reaction?

He told her, wtte, "that's an odd way of getting your P45". I knew then that he was top dog at This Morning. I've never forgotten it.

• Wow
  • Angry

shellie

VIP Member
I'm surprised at the number of people giving thumbs up to Jodie Marsh because she went on TV and called them out, more so since she herself has a history. She used to do a blog on her website and some of the stuff she bragged about was shitty even then. The quote below is only one example and there are many more on her threads.

I'm drunk and it's late and I fancy a school boy

He asked the 16 year olfd I snogged a few months ago if he wanted to be my new "F*ck buddy" and the 16 year old said "but I'm not quite as experienced as you!" (to me) and I said "it's ok, you can learn". Ha ha ha ha ha. In fact he is very cheeky and now that I know he is still at school (in sixth form) I want him even more fact, the 16 year old is now 17 so it's ok. My biggest fantasy in the whoel world EVER would be to get him to bunk off school in his uniform and to come over to my house! I can't think of anything more exciting. I just told gary that my birthday is coming up and that all I want for it is the 17 year old delivered to my door in his uniform and I am SERIOUS. Gary is his boss so he can demand that he work over-time. I will even pay him haha.
the only problem is that someone told me he was gay (but he didn't kiss like a gay man) but I think they just told me that because I fancied him and not them. I REALLY want the 17 year old in his uniform. It's the most exciting thought in the whole world. I would make him keep his blazer on and everything.

While it is good Schofield is being called out, in her case, I doubt she actually cares about MM and how he is coping. She is only doing it for revenge over the lipstick-on-teeth comment. It was admittedly shitty that they made a big deal but people in glass houses really shouldn't be throwing stones when their record isn't spotless either.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Corfu-blue

Go on Kerry lass - better out than in! This is why gb news has its place - letting people talk in their own words. Not scripted or choreographed. Good on her and good on them for letting her talk.

• Heart

hiesenberg

Offt, kerry!! The poor woman. But she's smashed it! Brought up grooming, calling ITV OUT!! Well done kerry 👏

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I wonder if MM was shared by Simon and Phil? There seems to have been quite a few outings with them both. I really don’t like that SS’s face.

• Sad
  • Sick

Too Much

VIP Member
Please excuse this off-topic input, but we do sometimes talk about other public figures who have form in the grooming/underage arena, and I have read something shocking in another less popular thread and wanted to get more eyes on it.

It seems that Wayne Lineker (footballer Gary's brother who is fairly well-known in his own right) started dating one of his ex-wives when she was 15, and unbelievably he has freely spoken about this to the press. The following quote is taken from this Daily Mail article published in 2015: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ds-no-longer-speak-did-women-drive-apart.html.

'Three of his much younger girlfriends became his wives, among them Zoe Davey — their friendship began when he was 29 and she was a 15-year-old Essex schoolgirl.

‘This isn’t a Bill Wyman-Mandy Smith situation,’ he insisted when the tabloids asked him about their association, referring to the Rolling Stone’s infamous relationship with a 14-year-old. ‘Zoe is a virgin and she’ll stay that way until she is at least 16.’'

WTF. Why has he 1) not been prosecuted having basically himself admitted illegality and 2) not suffered any notable repercussions for this?!
He was on the E4 show 'Celebs Go Dating' in 2021 and is still the public face of businesses he owns/is associated with including several nightclubs in Ibiza (see his Insta bio for details: https://www.instagram.com/waynelineker/).

Credit to @indescribe and their post, without which I would neither have this info nor the link to above the DM article mentioning it.
Link to their post #27 in the Wayne Lineker thread is here: https://tattle.life/threads/wayne-lineker.6087/post-1375580.

What's also shocking and sad is that the daughter Wayne had with Zoe, Tia Lineker, was already dating her now husband when she was 15 and he was in his 20s. This is also referenced in the thread.

• Sick
  • Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
Holly was a strange choice to front This Morning. She has been doing it about 13-14 years, so she would have been in her twenties. It was quite a mumsy programme for someone of her age. He would have been in his late 40s. She was completely out of her depth, ripe for moulding by Pipsqueak. And she benefited from his fame and power, the golden girl who could make him seem like some young dude rather than the middle aged man he was. Appearing young as always been important to him - the hair dying, the skinniness.

TV has moved on in a way from the old man/young girl tv marriage. Apart from on This Morning. SCD had Bruce Forsyth who carried on his younger tv wife thing from Generation Game (where he ended up marrying one), Play your Cards Right with the Dolly Dealers and then professionally hooking up with Tess Daly until he stepped down. It is slowly changing.

Reactions: 43

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
Holly was a strange choice to front This Morning. She has been doing it about 13-14 years, so she would have been in her twenties. It was quite a mumsy programme for someone of her age. He would have been in his late 40s. She was completely out of her depth, ripe for moulding by Pipsqueak. And she benefited from his fame and power, the golden girl who could make him seem like some young dude rather than the middle aged man he was. Appearing young as always been important to him - the hair dying, the skinniness.

TV has moved on in a way from the old man/young girl tv marriage. Apart from on This Morning. SCD had Bruce Forsyth who carried on his younger tv wife thing from Generation Game (where he ended up marrying one), Play your Cards Right with the Dolly Dealers and then professionally hooking up with Tess Daly until he stepped down. It is slowly changing.
Someone Filth could control and mould 🤔🤔

• Sick

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Righty, kettles on, I'm watching fecking GB Breakfast news discuss the external review (I havent watched live tv for ten bloody years until this week!) and my old lady hormones are reacting a little to Peter Andre. Unexpected.

The journo has just called Holy Holly a one woman juggernaut and they showed a pic of her hips looking wider than usual. Meanies. I laughed.

The thing about this GBNews is that it is almost parody/comedy, hard to believe it's real but what does impress me is that there are differences of opinion being encouraged, people aren't screaming at each other. Just presenting their opposing views. Tis a rare thing. We could learn from 'em and thats fecking saying something.

Biccie?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
God there's s some arseholes commenting on DM articles. The one about the Jack Jones twitter vid has a comment saying MM was an ambitious 20 year old and knew PS was married so we shouldn't feel sorry for him. What do people not get about the fact that it's PS in the wrong and he's bloody groomed MM. I'm raging. I'm really struggling with the fact that so many people are not able to see what's staring them in the face.
It's disgusting isn't it. I'm debating taking a break from FB because of all the dickhead comments. Worst from an older woman who said MM must have been up for it 😡

• Wow
  • Angry

msmith2006

VIP Member
Random thought as I’ve seen some people question what Holly knew / how could she not know etc

thinking back to her statement - it was very very carefully worded. She said “when reports of this relationship first surfaced, I asked Phil directly if this was true and was told it was not.”

very clever protecting herself by only referring to one conversation at the very beginning. What she forgot to add was “then next week he came out & told me he’d been shagging Matt for years!” Clever little bitch.

• Sick
Hello, I've lurked on here so far. I'm wondering if Phil will go on the attack and get his P.R. to try and attack MM? The whole thing reminds me of years ago when Michael Lavell from coronation street had a trial and the papers ( The Sun mostly) seemed to give his team a platform to paint the alleged victim as fame-hungry and ambitious, visiting him on set and implying she had just wanted fame so must have ulterior motives. They tried to paint a picture of a young person using the much older celeb.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

JAR21

VIP Member
God there's s some arseholes commenting on DM articles. The one about the Jack Jones twitter vid has a comment saying MM was an ambitious 20 year old and knew PS was married so we shouldn't feel sorry for him. What do people not get about the fact that it's PS in the wrong and he's bloody groomed MM. I'm raging. I'm really struggling with the fact that so many people are not able to see what's staring them in the face.
Does anyone click on an article (in the Mail) that says it has 100 comments, or 537 comments etc which you click on and it won't take you to the comments? If you scroll down, you just get a grey square with a speech bubble symbol in it? Or is it just me?

Reactions: 42