Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doc

VIP Member
God there's s some arseholes commenting on DM articles. The one about the Jack Jones twitter vid has a comment saying MM was an ambitious 20 year old and knew PS was married so we shouldn't feel sorry for him. What do people not get about the fact that it's PS in the wrong and he's bloody groomed MM. I'm raging. I'm really struggling with the fact that so many people are not able to see what's staring them in the face.
The core fan base of PS is middle aged women who aren’t very bright and get all their information from Facebook. They share stories of lost dogs in Wisconsin amongst their friends in Grantham. They view Ant and Dec as their sons and have daydreams of Bradley Walsh flirting with them over a “cheeky” glass of Prosecco in Marbella.

They hate their husbands and have religiously been at Slimming World since 1998, successfully gaining 12lbs during that time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 313

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
@AnderbeauAnderbeau Nope, it wasn't too long! You are the winner!

A brief recap - Holly knew, Philth's boo hoo'd and Eamonn sighs, "Is that all?! I thought you'd killed a child!"

We await statements from -

• The fake blonde who sniffs knickers who must of known or she is in fact a clone
  • ITV who are going to get told off by the government for harbouring the Philthy groomer and putting a talented but vulnerable young man in danger by driving him to the N O N C E that is Phillip Schofield's door and paying the cheque. Every Thursday.
  • Mr Fritzl, Frizzle, Frizzyfucker, Frizzell, that bozo Fiona Phillips' husband who has been protecting Philth for eons
  • ITV CEO McCall - Watch her get scapegoated fasto for the financial losses
  • And Gordon - That gopher has more to say doesn't he Mr Smith?
  • This is not the end...

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/B7WButhB8KUEtWyWYS" width="480" height="320" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Gahh I fecked up the code but, you get it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 148

RaeRae

Chatty Member
God there's s some arseholes commenting on DM articles. The one about the Jack Jones twitter vid has a comment saying MM was an ambitious 20 year old and knew PS was married so we shouldn't feel sorry for him. What do people not get about the fact that it's PS in the wrong and he's bloody groomed MM. I'm raging. I'm really struggling with the fact that so many people are not able to see what's staring them in the face.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

Beetle.

As a sexual abuse survivor, these threads can be tough to read at times, but I still find myself trying to keep up with them because there’s something good (perhaps not the best word? I can’t find the right word - maybe satisfying?) about seeing an abusive bastard getting taken down and exposed. Thanks so much to all of you who’ve played your part on this over the past few years or more. You’re brilliant. I know there are still so many idiots out there defending PS, but slowly slowly the truth is coming out. There’s so much more to this too, and I really do feel like it’s all going to be exposed eventually. The part you guys have played in this is huge and very much appreciated. Thank you 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Limey

VIP Member
I like Kerry. She’s had her issues but I think she’s likeable and how Brian treated her really broke her
If you read anything about her upbringing, the issues started well before Brian. She's had an extremely tough life. I've got the greatest admiration for her getting herself clean, and how she makes money isn't my business - none of us should stand in judgement.

It reminds me of Jade Goody in a way - when she knew she was dying, she made money the only way she knew, which was stories in the press, OK magazine etc - she knew she needed to leave money for her kids upbringing. I've got more respect for that than for Groomy Schofield and the vacuous Holly taking the piss out of people they deem to be 'beneath' then.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

moldwarp

VIP Member
If The Runner expressed his love for the thin lipped gopher botherer at the NTAs in January 2020 and was as is reported, removed from the venue, then Holly surely knew, though perhaps her conscious mind has a satellite link lag or similar.

Love how the DM still plugging her make up range on their side bar. 'Available in a range of colours from 'Savile's Shellsuit' to 'Rolf's stylophone silver.'
Im sorry but thin lipped gopher botherer is sending me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
I think Kerry makes a very valid point about Caroline Flack and Phil Schofield. It’s a fair observation to raise why they had no problem suspending her whilst her trial was in progress, yet they encouraged and protected Schofield’s conduct.

She’s dead right!

• Heart
Reactions: 79

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
If The Runner expressed his love for the thin lipped gopher botherer at the NTAs in January 2020 and was as is reported, removed from the venue, then Holly surely knew, though perhaps her conscious mind has a satellite link lag or similar.

Love how the DM still plugging her make up range on their side bar. 'Available in a range of colours from 'Savile's Shellsuit' to 'Rolf's Stylophone Silver.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Panjo

I’ve only just started following but don’t understand why this has blown up so much. Was the younger man underage when he started relations with Phil? Did he get promotions through Phil? How is this different from any other affair?
He was 10 when they first met, 15 when they became “friends” no one knows what age they became intimate we assume he was of age when they had a relationship. They didn’t have an affair because the young lad wasn’t married and teenagers don’t have affairs. They’re groomed by pervy older men.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Futtrit

VIP Member
The core fan base of PS is middle aged women who aren’t very bright and get all their information from Facebook. They share stories of lost dogs in Wisconsin amongst their friends in Grantham. They view Ant and Dec as their sons and have daydreams of Bradley Walsh flirting with them over a “cheeky” glass of Prosecco in Marbella.

They hate their husbands and have religiously been at Slimming World since 1998, successfully gaining 12lbs during that time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

full of #

I bet a lot of you Tattlers are mothers. And if The Runner was your son, you all know exacty how you'd feel and what you'd want to do. So myself I find it difficult to hear anyone empathise, with Holly whose best mate also dated Iain Watkins from Lost Prophets.

Mystery why you don't hear so much about those two, Fearne Cotton and Holly being besties anymore.
Exactly what I said in the first thread Shocking how anyone can defend any of this !
if my son who’s 18 was gay fine , if he announced his boyfriend was 30 years his senior , red flag 🚩 and if I found out they’d know each since he was 10 even worse 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

givepeasachance

VIP Member
Saville. Harris. Even the grooming gangs from working class towns. All preyed on working class kids. And when police get involved it’s always the same. They’re lower than low. Runaways. Working class pond life. Did it themselves. Gagging for it. The abusers are ‘respectable’. Charitable. On tv every morning with tea and sympathy. Business owners running friendly kebab shops. Priests. Classism 101
* tho I do agree. As I’ve said quite a few times the bullying toxic behaviour to guests is secondary to the grooming of a young lad who was then hung out to dry

Bang on. Without trying to derail too much, look at the Madeline McCann case. If those two doctor parents had been Wayne and Waynetta from the council estate, they'd have been prosecuted for neglect and their two other children taken into care.

Being working class makes you vulnerable to predators and nobody in authority gives a shit because in their eyes, you're scum

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I’ve only just started following but don’t understand why this has blown up so much. Was the younger man underage when he started relations with Phil? Did he get promotions through Phil? How is this different from any other affair?
You might want to start by reading the wiki, all info is in there
But quick answer.... It wasn't 'an affair' a young man was groomed by PS on ITV's watch

• Heart
Reactions: 71