Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
Directors/shareholders for 2 Faced. Carl and Barry. Plastics direct.

"Established in 1989 by directors Carl Morgan and Barry Stringer, Plastics Direct stocks plastics and aluminium products which are used in the manufacture of goods including signs, displays, street furniture, toys and medical equipment.

The company, which has a turnover of £2m and employs 18 staff, has also invested heavily in new machinery to offer its customers a bespoke plastics fabrication service."

*not insinuating they are dodgy but trying to establish a link to Simon Schofield as to why they would be involved in the theatre. Possibly just investment in helping community.

Reactions: 3

Spid

VIP Member
I don't really like Dr. Ranj either, he rubbed me the wrong way a bit during COVID. Get the feeling he's a bit fake.
--
I'm getting whiplash from how fast these threads are moving BTW. This is 41, last time I checked it was 37!
What did he do during covid?

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Simon Schofield really needs to think about distancing himself or speaking out, his association with Philth will put doubt on future theatre shows he is involved with.

Edited to remove my unedited morning ramble where I was just considering how scary it could be talk out on such things, I had Dando in mind. She was a jolly blonde.
maybe he is in the same predicament as MM and can't speak out at this time? who knows?

L3moning

VIP Member
Maybe it's just me but this is weird no?

I'm on quite good terms with a couple of my exes but if I saw they'd gone round my mum and dad's for Christmas Dinner I'd be ABSOLUTELY FEWMIN!
Would depend on the ex for me. My mum hates a couple of them anyway, so it's unlikely to arise 😅

Reactions: 2

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Can you imagine if some past employees, friends, award ceremonie guests have some photos, video, text messages to back up she knew of the relationship.
my gosh it would blow up then 😳 🙄

I just wonder what she thought when she saw the chemistry? Didn't question his present at NTAs. As an elf on his 2(?) Showreels, then a job.
Then on course the infamous
1 MILLION FOLLOWERS! YouTube video
Both alone together. NO ONE queried it at TM? Not phils colleague and best friend?!?

You didn't know 🤔
you didn't see? 🔎
someone needs to call Specsavers 👓
She would have definitely know and definitely seen it. Think of it this way he was working with them a good while on TM before moving on to LW. They wouldn’t one been able to keep up an act to try and hide it from people. She would of got on too why MM was always out with Phil on Thursday nights and surely MM would have inside jokes too

MsSelfridge

• Heart