Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
First of all, the abuse of a vulnerable child when you're in a position of power over them isn't 'an affair.' He got that job at 18. That's unheard of.

So she doesn't heed the gossip. She thinks the runner is a bit pssed. Probably he is. But also a groomed child.

I have no idea why you're apologising for this grade A piece of sht. And the victim shaming. Of an abused child.
I’m not victim shaming at all he was groomed but I don’t think Holly knew about it fully until the NTA night. I think she probably thought it was an “affair” and not thought or seen it as grooming. Until NTA night. I’m not saying she doesn’t know anything now she probably does but I don’t think she knew absolutely everything

Reactions: 2

Lollyy

VIP Member
If Holly genuinely didn’t know then surely she should come back. She will have nothing to hide.

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Someone was mentioning the Holly tit out moment, here ya go, it was kids tv btw

Edit - the link has been changed for this, it was Hollys tit out and if you click on it the url says Hollys-nip-slip. Anyway. Here's a screenshot. Maybe its still on youtube somewhere??

holly-willoughby-nipslip-588532-3055469286.jpg

• Sick

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
They were both “a person with significant control” when Fistral Properties was incorporated in Mar 2019.
The recent change that happened on the 20th was just to the registered address linked to both of them.
sorry it'd Fistral Productions that Stephanie Schofield is a person with significant control date 17th May 2023

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
I was being sarcastic 🙃
tbf I think it was the mix of user name and when you were kinda sticking up for Holly that might not of helped your cause

in other matters, this Ellie Costello on GB next to Mr Insania reminds me of antiques Lauren, I think its the bottom lip and dimples. and neck.

• Haha

MsSelfridge

I believe she said she was on the panel at LW when MM had been moved there.

I was thinking about this last night. Could KK be the LW panel member EH was referring to as being the only one that liked him at that time? He said the panel member remained his friend because she thought it would help her career, and KK did say her and PS had kissed and made up after that wretched interview.

phoebe

Yes, and I think a lot of criticism of Kerry and Jodie is basic snobbery. They don’t “act the right way.” I think it’s also striking we deride women who have a few boyfriends or drink too much or who even abuse other substances, and yet men can get away with being full-on abusers of other human beings, and often fly much more under the radar. Woman who is a bit of a mess = tabloid fodder. Man abusing his position and manipulating / bullying junior colleagues = eh, whatever, way of the world.
Kerry had kids with various different men while being on drugs though.. if she had no kids, I would feel sorry for her but an active drug addict around children is a safeguarding issue...clear risk of neglect, deprivation, abuse or exposing the children to abusive people.

MM was very young so I would consider it a safeguarding issue too and I actually have wondered where his parents were when all of this was going on. But is there a casting couch issue within the TV industry?

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
TBF though a lot of people have been busy working all day & sorting kids out - I’m sure we’ve been through 5 threads since I last looked this morning! Yes, the wiki is great, and yes sometimes we forget to check it and then mention stuff that’s already been said!
We’re all hooked on this storyline and we’re all just doing our best to catch up! 😊
He wasn’t talking about here, he was talking about dealing with executives 👍

Reactions: 1

Chita

VIP Member
Hold that thought. He’s now interviewing Kerry Katona regarding her interview with Phillip where he humiliated her.
---

I thought TalkTV was supposed to be GBNews for posh people, but here we have a journalist rubbing himself against an interviewee in the street, to the This Morning theme tune 😅
---

Andre Walker.
Pillock.

Kittylover2019

Chatty Member
Kind of shows how normalised this kind of thing has become in some quarters.

It genuinely baffles me how some can't see how (at best) deeply problematic this relationship is.

I think these people need to have their teenage kids get in a relationship with a 60 year old and see how they feel.

As said before, if you have to clarify a relationship wasn't illegal (with someone you met when they were a CHILD!!) and with someone who was clearly in awe of you, then you probably shouldn't have pursued them.
Just because you say it, doesn't make it true, in fact making a statement like that I'll put money on it not being.