Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
Not defending it at all; of course everyone knew HOWEVER execs have such big egos they think everyone around them (except the ‘talent’) are nobodies. They probably didn’t even bother to say hello to MM on stage, that would have by passed them completely. At least one of the top bosses at ITV is a literal ‘do you know who I am’ type.
I mean didn’t Bradley Walsh get on stage with them one year and none of the execs noticed until Holly noticed him ? ( obviously it could have been staged but i can’t see the execs signing off on a prank that would take away from TM’s moments of glory )

Reactions: 5

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
So SS is currently aged 38…in 2009 he’d have been 24/25
I think Simon met his wife while working on cruise ships she was a dancer
---
I remember, a few years ago now, Alice Beer made a joke, at his expense, in one of her segments. His reaction?

He told her, wtte, "that's an odd way of getting your P45". I knew then that he was top dog at This Morning. I've never forgotten it.
I remember that as well

• Wow

maharini

A friend who lived in the area also said the same thing to me.
Not sure if this has been posted, these threads move so quickly.
Horse. Stable door. Bolted.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Do you think you should cover their faces? They are victims in this and probably could do without being identifiable
His family has been posted on here before, in fact this is where I found the pic. But you're right... in future I will cover their faces.

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Has This Morning had any actual guests on since this all blew up?

Like actual famous people not just people that like shagging tumble driers ( or cars/mop buckets/electric meters/ trees etc)
They have Ian McKellen on today.

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
It was Biggins! Liking lots of pics of hot guys. He is a gay man, hardly matters but he was embarrassed 🙈
That's still not as funny as finding out people aren't straight by who they follow. I know a couple of people who are "straight", but who's follows had me raising my eyebrows a bit 😅

• Haha

givepeasachance

VIP Member
Reactions: 4