Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinko

VIP Member
I dont think MM would have got so far without PS help. He is now tainted ans affected by being used and dropped by PS but reading in the papers this morning one that his promising career was ruined- he was a runner on a TV show ans this doesn't automatically mean you will go far. Just a thought!

Just to add this is not excusing PS behaviour.

Reactions: 5

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I woke up this morning to a BBC alert on my phone and admit that was my first thought until I read it. I think he’s too much of a narc to do it personally. He won’t think he’s done anything wrong, that it’s everyone else’s fault and I bet he thinks he can make a comeback as well.
I find it quite amusing how he sounds exactly like skanky price in that its everybody else's fault and - WHATEVVA - all this shite is a mere blip in proceedings because The Comeback is imminent.

• Haha

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Was it the sister who was dating Simon Schofield? That could be how the path with PS was crossed. Ugh imagine if PS recommended / facilitated MM to join 2Faced!
no it was his 2nd oldest Sister, I think she was employed as a Nanny at the time, in 2013 his sister the actress worked in Japan as an actress for Universal Studio's, there is an article in Manchester Evening News featuring MM's first acting role on TV, it also states that Matthew caught the acting bug at age 10 and joined 2faced. The TV production was filmed in Leeds! I wonder if it’s feasible if the Philth visited his daughter’s at University around the same time!

Attachments

Hawthorn23

I remember, a few years ago now, Alice Beer made a joke, at his expense, in one of her segments. His reaction?

He told her, wtte, "that's an odd way of getting your P45". I knew then that he was top dog at This Morning. I've never forgotten it.
Alice makes a joke about his hair and egg whites and he replies 'what a strange way to resign'. FF to 2:55

• Wow

Pinko

VIP Member
Morning philth!
Nah, not a chance. I cant stand the man. I was going on the clips ans reel I have seen featuring MM and his pieces to camera. MM may well have stayed working behind the scenes in TV. Now we will never know as his TV career has been ruined by this.

The abuse of power by PS is unacceptable but you are barking up the wrong tree. I am not excusing PS behavior at all.

Chita

VIP Member
sorry i would read through the thread to check but it moves at a million miles an hour lol, what's this about kim woodburn calling HW a 'little bitch' on air?
On GBNews this week ( Mon night I think) she was on Dan Wootton's show and called Holly a little bitch.

• Haha

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
With regard to Savile’s flat, it’s in a lovely part of Leeds overlooking Roundhay Park, and sold for much less than market value. I hope that’s why the NSPCC bloke bought it rather than for any dark and disturbing reason.
you should see his bolt hole in Glencoe the carcass needs demolishing! you shudder every time you go by it!

• Wow

mammaof3

VIP Member
Plus if they'd had boyfriends about the same age, there was a gay couple who had children and then one of them ended up with the daughters boyfriend

Right at the end of this piece, Phil is asking if the daughter of this couple is spoilt.

• Wow

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Phillip when he realised Kate Hind had him over a barrel last Friday:

• Haha