Phillip Schofield #41 Phil Spreadeagled on the floor "Help Me Holmes I'm Straight no more"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simon Schofield really needs to think about distancing himself or speaking out, his association with Philth will put doubt on future theatre shows he is involved with.
Gotta say if I was SS the absolute last thing I'd want to do is speak out and bring the heat on me as to what I knew or what role I played, keeping his head down is defo the most sensible option

Reactions: 7
You would think after the savilles, Harris etc cases that ITV would not be encouraging a relationship with a 15 year old or potentially younger. Which makes you wonder. What is really going on at the top

Reactions: 13
Maybe it's just me but this is weird no?

I'm on quite good terms with a couple of my exes but if I saw they'd gone round my mum and dad's for Christmas Dinner I'd be ABSOLUTELY FEWMIN!
Would depend on the ex for me. My mum hates a couple of them anyway, so it's unlikely to arise

Reactions: 2
Catching up while cooking my bacon and eggs. Wow Kerry was angry, I felt sorry for her. I hope she feels better now she has had a rant about how she was treated.
I think DW is on here. The excitement he showed when showing the clip of Eamonn 'I'm gaaaaayyy' makes me think he read here how funny we all thought it was

Reactions: 16
You would think after the savilles, Harris etc cases that ITV would not be encouraging a relationship with a 15 year old or potentially younger. Which makes you wonder. What is really going on at the top
They don't care , all that matters is revenue.

Reactions: 4
and James Nemo Is who I think could possibly be @JimBob0346 who posted on here, Im sure it was him in and i'm sure it was thread 11 he say's he emailed ITV Executives a week before the Big Come Out Fest!

Reactions: 4
Excellent work.
That ( or a condensed version) ought to be posted under a spoiler tag to save room on the first post in every new thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
sorry i would read through the thread to check but it moves at a million miles an hour lol, what's this about kim woodburn calling HW a 'little bitch' on air?

Reactions: 5
I remember, a few years ago now, Alice Beer made a joke, at his expense, in one of her segments. His reaction?

He told her, wtte, "that's an odd way of getting your P45". I knew then that he was top dog at This Morning. I've never forgotten it.
Alice makes a joke about his hair and egg whites and he replies 'what a strange way to resign'. FF to 2:55

Has This Morning had any actual guests on since this all blew up?

Like actual famous people not just people that like shagging tumble driers ( or cars/mop buckets/electric meters/ trees etc)

Reactions: 14
sorry i would read through the thread to check but it moves at a million miles an hour lol, what's this about kim woodburn calling HW a 'little bitch' on air?
On GBNews this week ( Mon night I think) she was on Dan Wootton's show and called Holly a little bitch.

So a few things from me as I have finally caught up...

When Schofield is caught 'dining' with MM by the influencer, I noticed that MM has a glass of red wine. I am sure someone up thread said MM was 17 at this point. Not only is he meeting up with a younger person but is also getting them alcohol. Seems like a tick box grooming case.

Secondly, the link above looks like schof has already moved out...

Reactions: 18
Jane McDonald is the ultimate pro.
She will no doubt wear some fabulous frocks and will do a great job.
She will be fun.

Reactions: 21
If Holly genuinely didn’t know then surely she should come back. She will have nothing to hide.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.