Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member

Well this hasn't aged well. Holly telling someone who worked with Jimmy Savile. "Surely you must have known,working so close with him" or words to that effect. Holly knows. She nay act dumb but she's not stupid 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

MsSelfridge

It’s not helping the cause having people like Kerry Katona and Jodie Marsh on 🙈🙈
This is the point - the way PS treated them has affected public perception of them. What’s wrong with Kerry Katona? She’s no different from most of us! None of us can say we don’t know someone that’s done ❄. None of us can say we don’t know someone with mental health issues. We don’t go on and treat our acquaintances as if they are scum - so why do it to KK and JM? They were treated badly and their voice and experiences matter just as much as the next persons!

• Heart
Reactions: 70

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
I bet a lot of you Tattlers are mothers. And if The Runner was your son, you all know exacty how you'd feel and what you'd want to do. So myself I find it difficult to hear anyone empathise, with Holly whose best mate also dated Iain Watkins from Lost Prophets.

Mystery why you don't hear so much about those two, Fearne Cotton and Holly being besties anymore.

Join the dots. Is my advice.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
Dan Wootton tonight Monday 30th July 2024: Coming up shortly next we have Eamonn Holmes gardeners brothers best friends dog trainer with some more bombshells about the woke ITV/This Morning/Brexit/Schofield scandal

Joining me will be Roy Cropper, Su Pollard and John Lennon via Ouija Board

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Limey

VIP Member
I know what you mean , but I think the main problem with her case was the lack of aftercare
Kerry and Jodie Marsh just aren’t exactly well respected …
So what? By whom?

Schofield was a 'respected broadcaster' i.e. a white middle class male and look at what he got away with. Working class women like Kerry and Jodie are used as fodder for shows like this, and then discarded.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Just watched MM's showreels and as well as being a good actor, he certainly has the makings of a great presenter. ITV could and should have protected him, he has talent and would have been a much-needed fresh face for their tired old TV station. ITV is as dull as stale white bread.

As regards

I find it hard to believe it's purely "privacy". It's definitely because of the shady legality.

Holly, if you're reading - just think, if you quit your public life, you can go to a hairdresser again and ditch that awful yellow hair!
This is the first time I’ve actually had time to sit and watch a reel and I can’t get over how young he sounds, even as an adult here. Heartbreaking to think he could have been targeted as a child because of his ambition 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 67
So yesterday I had a catch up with two friends closely involved with ITV Daytime who tell me the story goes that when people questioned the closeness between the two men, PS would deny a relationship and say MM had confided in him that he was gay, and that PS was "helping him come to terms with his sexuality". That answer generally shut down any further enquiries.
How Schofield who has spent the last 50 odd years living in the closet can help a young lad come to terms with being gay is beyond me

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

AlexTwist

So yesterday I had a catch up with two friends closely involved with ITV Daytime who tell me the story goes that when people questioned the closeness between the two men, PS would deny a relationship and say MM had confided in him that he was gay, and that PS was "helping him come to terms with his sexuality". That answer generally shut down any further enquiries.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Mark81

VIP Member
Friend posted on FB that all the headlines about Filth are homophobic. He is a gay man 🤷🏼‍♂️ Should I unfriendly him?
Kind of shows how normalised this kind of thing has become in some quarters.

It genuinely baffles me how some can't see how (at best) deeply problematic this relationship is.

I think these people need to have their teenage kids get in a relationship with a 60 year old and see how they feel.

As said before, if you have to clarify a relationship wasn't illegal (with someone you met when they were a CHILD!!) and with someone who was clearly in awe of you, then you probably shouldn't have pursued them.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
I see ITV have FINALLY accepted that they need to hire an external barrister to look into this matter. I’m at a loss why it’s taken so long, I mean I’m sure I (random person on the internet) said they needed to do this at least yesterday, maybe the day before. Who is advising them?

I don’t particularly like Carol McGiffin as a presenter but she was fired for what, a minority view on COVID? I am fully vaccinated by the way, and I don’t personally share her opinion, but what, she can’t even express it?

Meanwhile Phillip can manipulate a junior employee because he’s “important” and as far as I can tell, the “investigation” consists of asking him if he is doing anything wrong and taking his word for it when he says no?

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Silverback

VIP Member
The papers KNOW MM was groomed which is exactly why they can’t show his face!

I wonder how Philth is feeling this week? Embarrassed and very worried for the future I hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
I don't expect many runners got to have professional showreels done for them, especially on something unrelated to their actual job.

Definitely a case of Phil' fix it for you. It should have rung massive alarm bells that this was above and beyond the norms.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

AllieBee

VIP Member
I’ve only just started following but don’t understand why this has blown up so much. Was the younger man underage when he started relations with Phil? Did he get promotions through Phil? How is this different from any other affair?
He groomed him from a child, took him out for Thursday playtime, set him up in a job, then when he got too old, shoved him aside, and eventually ITV kicked him out with a big fat payoff and probably an NDA. All while he was married to the gormless Steph. It will all be in the Wiki I've probably missed loads out

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 62