Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LByrne74

VIP Member
Not good from the doc...

Edit: bit of extra context, seems might not be on twitter anymore but Daily Mail and Sun both still running with it, from 2013 apparently, I'd have thought they couldn't be printing it all day if it was fake, not that I'm a fan or follower of either of those trash rags
View attachment 2206584
Yeah I did see that from Dr Ranj yesterday. Not good. I'd like to have seen the context but no matter what the context it was not wise for him to say it. Maybe he genuinely thinks peados can be rehabilitated. Like most, I don't agree, and if I did I certainly wouldn't say it in public. I mean come on. Unfortunately this thing he said is being used to discredit everything he said in his statement about the toxic This Morning atmosphere, which I'm sure Philth is loving.

Reactions: 4

Delujenelle

I know. I've done it. But hopefully, MM will realise soon that public exposure probably isn't the best thing for him right now.
Who says so?! Given the situation, I would think getting his story out, in his own words, in a controlled way, would be a GOOD thing for him. As opposed to what's happening now.

The main people who think otherwise are those worried about what he might say I imagine.

Ennui

VIP Member
  • Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
What
I pop in and out of the threads I'm interested in....and my musings ATM after agree what everyone is saying about Schofe and the slouth...is that Alison Hammond played a blinder in the interview with Harrison Ford etc... just was herself and really had everyone laughing... me included....that she thinks her way now is the right way...ie have fun.. mess around . Dont like the woman one bit even though I belly laughed at that interview cos Harrison is a snob and difficult and she played to his weaknesses.. the underdog... and he loved that.
I meant to say was... the ITV planners all want things to get on a more lighter/ friendly / jokey feel.... And Alison Hammond seems to think she's got what it takes to weather the storm....shes on a trip to the stars ⭐
Poor Dermit... hes obviously being taken along for the ride and the the partnership is agonising and embarrassing to watch...

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
GBNews - Michael F has DW during his show re EH interview part 3 - is about Philth's 'coming out'

Reactions: 3